What fun lost 360's are

coltcannon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
This is not neccassary but I was needing to vent somewhere. So heres the story.
Nov 22 - Setup, put in PDZ, freezes 5 min into playing
Nov 24 - Exchanged PDZ, no changes
Nov 29 - call MS, get box overnighted
Nov 30 - shipped to repair center
Dec 1 - received at repair center
Dec 3 - repaired and shipped? on sat?
Dec 5 - call MS to get tracking number, number is invalid, call MS and DHL and they play the blame game back and forth
Dec 7 - tracking number in DHL system but with no status
Dec 8 - talked to super, who is sicking MS on DHL, told he will call back within 72 hours

The worst part is Im shure DHL insurance will give me money back. Unless MS pulls some shit and gets me a console, Im with out one for who knows how long. I put the power adapter, controllers and stuff back in the box cause they prolly will be there for awhile. At least I got on the $99 DS deal.
Peace
coltcannon

dat sucks...

my bro core system & my premium system hasn't freezed on us yet... I'm scare it might actually happen... still I played PDZ for over 2 hours and nothing yet...

I'd bitch at Microsoft pretty hard about this.. you paid for one at launch, probably had to wait in line, and for $400 dollars you get a controller and some cables at this point. If you use the dark side of the CAG force and the Cheapass mind trick, you could probably at least talk yourself into a free game or a free Live membership out of this

There definitely seems to be something shady going on inside DHL. Didn't someone else post a thread about how DHL "lost" their 360? And when I say "lost" I mean someone over there fucking stole it.

I called Microsoft on Saturday about my broken 360 and I still haven't received my box. I'm going to call them in a few minutes and see what's going on.

[quote name='coltcannon']This is not neccassary but I was needing to vent somewhere. So heres the story.
Nov 22 - Setup, put in PDZ, freezes 5 min into playing
Nov 24 - Exchanged PDZ, no changes
Nov 29 - call MS, get box overnighted
Nov 30 - shipped to repair center
Dec 1 - received at repair center
Dec 3 - repaired and shipped? on sat?
Dec 5 - call MS to get tracking number, number is invalid, call MS and DHL and they play the blame game back and forth
Dec 7 - tracking number in DHL system but with no status
Dec 8 - talked to super, who is sicking MS on DHL, told he will call back within 72 hours

The worst part is Im shure DHL insurance will give me money back. Unless MS pulls some shit and gets me a console, Im with out one for who knows how long. I put the power adapter, controllers and stuff back in the box cause they prolly will be there for awhile. At least I got on the $99 DS deal.
Peace
coltcannon[/QUOTE]

oh great.. now there's two colts on here :)

however, i trust you are not the true colt cannon.. my friend ron whaley knows that guy

I am gonna talk for awhile with the supervisor. 1. about not using dhl 2. about not having xbox360 in the description at dhl 3. about trying to get some compensation, i waited in line, wasteing xbox live subscription time and ive played about 20 good min total . Even like credit me 2 months of live and I would be fine
Im most worried about not getting a console until next year sometime because as it looks they arnt gonna be sitting on shelves any time soon.
Peace
coltcannon

/edit I am not the real Colt Cannon

xbox should stop shipping there shit through there and have a big banner on there website describing the amount of theft they recive from the company it would give them a nice hard lil hit by scaring there customers away its what they deserve.

[quote name='FriskyTanuki']I'm not surprised. DHL sucks ass.[/QUOTE]
Agree, DHL lost an external hard drive I ordered from Dell since I had a $100 credit there. They gave me a tracking number and it just disappeared enroute. Pissed me off, I had to complain to Dell and get them to overnight a replacement but it took hours on the telephone with both DHL and Dell. DHL is just a half-ass delivery service and I hope never to use them again.

[quote name='Sk8erlink7']I called Microsoft on Saturday about my broken 360 and I still haven't received my box. I'm going to call them in a few minutes and see what's going on.[/QUOTE] I called today and the customer service rep. told me that it had shipped on the 4th and he didn't know where it was. He told me to call back on Monday if the box still hadn't come in and they would send another one. He also said to be sure and ask for a little something extra for my troubles. I found it funny how the guy specifically told me to do this. :lol:

I called today after the supervisor told me he would contact me in 72 hours on thurs the 8th. He was busy, so I talked to a dif supervisor who reminded him about it. He said hopefully within 24 hours something will be figured out. I dont even care about getting a console back anymore since ive decided I need a new snowboard and could use the money for one. Back to DS to make time go faster.

p.s. My GH disc got fucking scratched so thats done for also.

Peace
coltcannon

colt did you ever get your 360/compensation? i just found out a few days ago that my package was sent to some random town in PA, i'm real pissed.

I have yet to hear any new info. The supervisor that is personally handling my case was sick before week of xmass. Im sure DHL is not in a hurry right now to find lost stuff. Im on vacation starting new years eve and will call sometime that first week. Im going to demand they credit me the time I have lost of Live and try to get something else out of it. Hope no one else has this bad of luck.
Peace
coltcannon

[quote name='coltcannon']I have yet to hear any new info. The supervisor that is personally handling my case was sick before week of xmass. Im sure DHL is not in a hurry right now to find lost stuff. Im on vacation starting new years eve and will call sometime that first week. Im going to demand they credit me the time I have lost of Live and try to get something else out of it. Hope no one else has this bad of luck.
Peace
coltcannon[/QUOTE]

i have the same luck. apparently DHL isn't the most reliable shipper because i've heard from about 5 people who had their stuff lost through dhl. i called MS yesterday and i got the worst rep ever. she was this idiot that kept telling me it wasn't in her hands, that i had to take it up with dhl when a supervisor told me last week that they were going to take care of it and call me back. so pissed off, but the supervisor did tell me that they were going to compensate me for my losses so that's cool.

Well yesterday I finally got some good news. I was on hold for a long time, like long enough to doze off, then talked to a supervisor who almost immediately ordered for a replacement to be shipped to me. I was almost confused at what she was doing. She actually cut and pasted the order for shipping me a replacement console and emailed it to me. I asked about getting Live time credited and she said no but did give me PGR3 free. I am supposed to call today and see if a tracking number is available. I was very thankful to her and hopefully can stop being frustrated at MS customer service. Hope everyone has a good new years.
Peace
coltcannon

Just to make a happy ending even happier, my 360 got stolen from my house last night. They took the console, the ac adapter, the av cord and WE9 that was in it. But left the 3 wireless controlers and the harmony remote. They had to be here for sometime because the cords were plugged through the stand. Oh course its under my deductable so no insurance.
Peace
coltcannon

[quote name='coltcannon']Just to make a happy ending even happier, my 360 got stolen from my house last night. They took the console, the ac adapter, the av cord and WE9 that was in it. But left the 3 wireless controlers and the harmony remote. They had to be here for sometime because the cords were plugged through the stand. Oh course its under my deductable so no insurance.
Peace
coltcannon[/QUOTE]

Ouch. Someone needs to start up a "buy coltcannon, the unuckiest gamer on Earth, a new XBox 360" fund.

Sadly I won't be the person to start it, being a cheapass. Sorry bro.

Any suspects?

bread's done
Back