Rags

CAGiversary!
psp-rain-trip-jap.jpg

180165b.jpg

180173b.jpg

4 - I just like the name of this
180143b.jpg

919047b.jpg

Makes me wonder what some of these guys were thinking. I think some of these rival some of the old NES boxes.

1. ???
2. Great for pre-teen girls or 45 year old pedos
3. I've seen this game at work, I should check it out sometime for shits and giggles.
4. It promotes cigars. Also, they should have just went the distance and called it "Hardcore X-TREME Backflip Pool!"
5. Damn that's one fat mole.

3 Looks the worst. It looks fucking ridiculous.

NCSX.com was perplexed as to why they couldn't successfully get any preorders for:

phil_future_gba.jpg

That Karnaaj game was in the Rest of the Crap section in EGM a while back. Seems that the game itself matches the box art.

[quote name='Rags']That Karnaaj game was in the Rest of the Crap section in EGM a while back. Seems that the game itself matches the box art.[/quote]

LOL, I know, that's where I remembered it from. Seanbaby refused to review it based on the box art alone and got all kinds of shit from the developers.

I think it is actually a pretty good GBA racing game. It has an 81 on metacritic.

Yeah, Karnaaj Rally is pretty fun. If you liked Racing Gears Advance, don't let the box art scare you off.

Also, I see Buena Vista Games is well on their way to making most of Acclaim's shovelware look amazing...

1. Japanese MR. Rogers ????
2. KIddies are going to eat this up
3. KIddies are going to eat this up
4. False advertisment. KIddies are going to eat this up
5. Poor Waka Mole I miss you from the arcade days

1 and 5

[quote name='wbc1228']Rain is a korean pop artist who has become extremely popular in Japan and throughout Asia.

wiki article (link below)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rain_(singer)[/quote]Yeah, I knew who Rain was, I was just surprised he has a game. He's actually not that bad of an actor. Saw parts of his new television series "A Love To Kill". Not too bad.

bread's done
Back