What games do you want on the backwards compatibilaty list?

Oh for god's sake, what is with 1up.com? These guys know absolutely nothing. The 360 will be, and has been stated numerous times, completely backwards compatible, but this will take years. At launch, it will be backwards compatible with only the top selling games, then updates to the emulator will be issued throughout the following months.

1up.com sucks. They were talking about how the price for Ninja Gaiden Black wasn't confirmed in an article last month, when NG:Black's price was confirmed by Gamespot about three months before.

and who made that list? Tao Feng? Hunter: The Reckoning? Men of Valor? Stolen? Phantom Dust?

God, someone just shut that stupid site down.

I voted. The only chance in hell MS has of getting me to buy a 360 is if it supports Steel Battalion and Jet Set Radio Future. DOA:XBV would be nice too, but since I didn't see it on the list and it's a Team Ninja title, I'll assume it's one of the definites.

"The 360 will be, and has been stated numerous times, completely backwards compatible, but this will take years. At launch, it will be backwards compatible with only the top selling games, then updates to the emulator will be issued throughout the following months."

Has it? Seriously, we always see this said, but I don't think I've ever seen Microsoft say too much official either way. Even those Xbox 360 marketing flyers say top-selling games in a sort of lets hedge our bets, it could be all, it could be 3 games that are backward compatible kind of way.

Even with the BS Microsoft spews I doubt they even know for sure what is going on entirely. Though I doubt it'll take years. I figure if we don't see backwards compatibility fairly quick they'll ignore the rest of the games.

[quote name='opportunity777']What good ones :p[/QUOTE]

i honestly dont know. Because i have a ps2 i never really followed xbox games. I guess ill just look at some ign reviews when the time comes.

I hope it will be backwards with Shenmue II, GTA: III, GTA: VC, GTA: SA, KOTOR I, KOTOR II, and a few others. I would also want Morrowind to be backwards compatible from the start but I'll be getting Oblivion so I doubt I'd ever play Morrowind again anyways.

crap not everything is backwards compatable? i was just about ready to trade in my xbox but now I might have to keep it to play some of these things.

I enjoyed this from the 1up article

"Who decides what the best-selling games are, anyways?"

um..... well, I'd guess it's probably which ones SOLD THE MOST!!!

bread's done
Back