What games have you BEEN waiting to get cheap?

MK:DD!! as well. Its been out like two years, and its still the most expensive Gamecube game. The hell?

Also, I finally got around to picking up Xmen Legends for $14 canadian, once I've been waiting on since release day to drop to sub-$20 CDN.

Other than that, I've been waiting on Donkey Kong Jungle Beat [missed out on it for $9 CDN -_-;], and I'm always looking to find Virtual On for DC.

Until I recently found them I'd been waiting to get these cheap:

Mario Power Tennis
Haunting Ground
Makai Kingdom
Timesplitters FP
Ys

Now I'm only looking for:

Atelier Iris
Pikmin 2

Yeah, I agree with God of War. I'll be real happy when this hits $20. It would be very nice if that's BEFORE the 360 comes out...

I'm looking forward to $20 going towards Jade Empire: Collector's Edition, Hulk, Burnout: Revenge, X-Men Legends II, Star Wars: Battlefront II, and Ultimate Spider-Man. I have too many games so I can wait awhile until they drop in price.

GOW, RE4, Conker, MC3, Doom 3, was waiting on Psychonauts but I got it free (in a minor scam) All of the above have to be under $20.

After reading through . . . I'd add Star Fox Assault . . . Should be cheap soon.

Jade Empire is one I've had in mind. I've passed up chances to get it for $20 because once I can find a game for $20 I usually think, 'Hey, just wait a little longer and I'll have it for $10 or less.' :lol:

There are really a lot of games that fall into this category for me.

For those of you looking for Altelier, I suggest using Wherehouse.com--it's 33 bucks after using the code that's posted somewhere else on the website plus shipping.

just got San Andreas for PS2 for $21.15 shipped.

i'm also waiting for RE4, Ys, GoW (the demo kicked ass), Makai Kingdom i guess, but i just traded away my Disgaea, so i'm looking for another one of those first.

Panzer Dragoon Saga! Fat chance you say? Yeah, I know.

Seriously, I'd say Altelier Iris and Makai Kingdom. Maybe Final Fantasy Tactics Advance if I could find it for under 15.

well it was 25 bucks a week after it came out at microcenter during black friday of that year. After playing it for awhile it just gets too repeativite and honestly its not worth 50 bucks..20-30 , but not 50 unless you have a 4 player weekend madness with friends.

[quote name='TheBookerMan']Mario Kart Double Dash, OH MY GOD the DAY i can find this for like, eh $25 new, im all over it.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='clariste']Shadow of the Colossus[/QUOTE]

I may end up paying full price for that one......depending on the reviews. I can't even remember the last game I paid full price for, but that one has potential. Oh wait, yes I can.....Halo 2.

TimeSplitters 3 (The second one dropped so fast :()
Area 51
Destroy All Humans
Mario Party 6
God of War
Brothers in Arms
Psychonauts
Steel Batallion

[quote name='THE DARK KNIGHT']I may end up paying full price for that one......depending on the reviews. I can't even remember the last game I paid full price for, but that one has potential. Oh wait, yes I can.....Halo 2.[/QUOTE]

I'll just use a Hastings deal at launch to get it for $20, as I've done with so many others. Last game I paid full price for? Hell, years ago I'd guess...no idea what game.

I was going to wait for Atelier but those games never go cheap it seems.

Anyway, I'm waiting for God of War, Destroy All Humans!, Warioware! Twisted (do GBA games never drop??), Ghost in the Shell: SAC (I think it might be cheap-ish now, I haven't checked), and Fable (PC). I'm sure there's others though.

i just got San Andreas (PS2, M rating) for 10 bucks at the pawn shop, got RE4 a couple months after release at a pawn shop. mario golf and tennis for 3 bucks each (64) and then mario DD and mario Golf GC for 10 each..

I just wait until the pawn shop has games I want.

but I'm waiting for the slew of new superhero games (incredible hulk, ultimate spiderman, xmen legends 2 ) i'll probably wait till the 20 drop on hulk and spiderman.. but probably pick up Xmen legends 2 at the 30 drop.

[quote name='mietha']Yeah, I agree with God of War. I'll be real happy when this hits $20. It would be very nice if that's BEFORE the 360 comes out...[/QUOTE]

definitely a "must have for cheap" game. i've wanted that one for soo long and know that the graphics are superb but i'm not sure of the replay value. but i must play it, for cheap.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Psychonauts. That's pretty much it.[/QUOTE]

i was waiting for a cheapy psychonauts too, but about a month ago fred meyer had it for $19.99. score!!!1

Starfox Assualt and Mario Kart DD for $20. Mario Kart is way overdue and Starfox Assualt is way overpriced for a short game.

Burnout, Ultimate Spidey, Paper mario ( keep missing it for less than 19), FF:CC (got for 10, traded it to FYE for 23 for my PSP), RE3 and 4 for GC

[quote name='minos1067']definitely a "must have for cheap" game. i've wanted that one for soo long and know that the graphics are superb but i'm not sure of the replay value. but i must play it, for cheap.[/QUOTE]

ah, left that out out :D

bread's done
Back