What games have you pre-ordered or are waiting for?

giantqtipz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I'm waiting for Mortal Kombat. Preordered both KE and TE; then sell the extras from the KE to bring the cost of the stick down. I'm actually getting the KE free because of amazon gcs.

Also I'm stoked for Battlefield 3. I'm an addict of Bad Company 2 (and MK games), so I definitely look forward to BF3.

How about you guys? I'm asking so I can check out games that I may have overlooked haha.

I have Gears 3 preordered, but that's it.

Will pre-order Mass Effect 3 when it's available/I find a deal.

The couple other games I'm looking forward to--Halo 1 remake, Skyrim, Batman: Arkham City etc. I wouldn't play around launch due to Gears 3 and ME3 taking up my limited gaming time so they'll wait for deals down the road when I have time to play them.

Last edited by a moderator:
The only active pre-order I have is F.E.A.R. 3. Not sure how the game is gonna turn out but I'm a big FEAR fan and with the $20 credit I couldn't help myself.

I'll pre-order Mass Effect 3 when the times come.

I'm waiting on Gears 3, MGS HD remakes, Resident Evil HD remakes and Resistance 3 off the top of my head

Gosh I'm still awake cuz I'm studying -_- but anyway;I know about RE4 remake, but a Halo 1 remake and MGS remake?? Mgs 1 as in the psx version? Wasn't twin snakes supposedly the "remake" of that game?

Almost forgot about ME3! Oh and LA Noire, but that's a purchase when the price is in 30s or something

I don't have anything pre-ordered, but the games I'm most looking forward to are Mass Effect 3, Gears 3, and LA Noire.

Portal 2
Alice: Madness Returns
Gears of War 3
Mass Effect 3
Final Fantasy XIII-2
BioShock Infinite

Alice is a maybe, the game looks appealing to me but I'm waiting to see if there are any compelling preorder bonuses. If not then I'll probably wait a while for a lower price. Portal 2 I only preordered because's it's $35 after Amazon's credit, I don't necessarily need to play it day 1 but that price is too good to pass up. The others are "day 1 must haves."

No current preorders. But waiting for Dark Souls and Battlefield 3.

*edit* Almost forgot about Skyrim!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm..right now not to much

Deus Ex: Human Revolution -Augmented Edition
Catherine
Record of Agarest War Zero-Limited Edition
Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection
inFAMOUS 2 Hero Edition
Batman: Arkham City

I'm waiting on Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, and Final Fantasy X-2 to see if special editions are announced.

[quote name='Hell Monkey']I'm waiting on Skyrim, Mass Effect 3, and Final Fantasy X-2 to see if special editions are announced.[/QUOTE]
I'd love to see a CE for Final Fantasy XIII-2 but I'm not expecting it since they didn't do one for FF13. And I'm half expecting ME3 to be another Dragon Age II where the "special edition" is just bonus stuff that you get for preordering.

I only have 1 pre-order atm.

Final Fantasy IV Complete Collection

The sad thing is that I'll be out of town when it comes out. They are supposedly going to hold one for me, since I won't be back in town until the 25th. I may cave and buy it somewhere while I'm on travel though.

[quote name='Ryuukishi'] And I'm half expecting ME3 to be another Dragon Age II where the "special edition" is just bonus stuff that you get for preordering.[/QUOTE]

Bioware had said last year they wanted to do like a super edition for M3. Like Call of Duty or Halo style $150+ with tons of stuff for the true fans. (since it is the end of the trilogy). I'm waiting to see if they come through with that.

I'm looking forward to:

Portal 2
Gears of War 3
Mass Effect 3
Batman Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Bioshock Infinite
L.A. Noire

Jesus that's a lot of stuff to play.

2011 is going to be huge for me.

This month I can't wait for Portal 2 (and I'll grab MK when I can get it for 40.00).
Next month, LA Noire
Month after that, Duke Nukem. I'll also get Red Faction if it's anywhere near as good as the last one.

Then in the fall...

Gears 3
Skyrim
Mass Effect 3
Saints Row 3
Battlefield 3.

Lot's of 3s.

Portal 2
Motorstorm: Apocalypse
Bioshock Infinite (Still showing 12-31-12 release date LOL)
ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection

[quote name='Javery']I'm looking forward to:

Portal 2
Gears of War 3
Mass Effect 3
Batman Arkham City
Uncharted 3
Bioshock Infinite
L.A. Noire

Jesus that's a lot of stuff to play.[/QUOTE]
This is very close to my list of highly anticipated games. Scratch Gears of War 3 and add Saint's Row: The Third, Last Guardian, inFAMOUS 2, and Motorstorm Apocalypse and you've got my list.

Only ones I have on preorder right now are L.A. Noire (got in on that $30 GoHastings glitch) and Portal 2. The rest I'll wait and see what kind of preorder deals come up, but they're all Day One purchases for me one way or another.

Forgot about Bioshock Infinite. Definitely interested in that one, but wouldn't preorder as I'll wait for reviews and it's another I wouldn't play until finishing ME3 and Gears 3 anyway, so I'd wait and see if there are any sales on it a couple months after launch.

Games that I'll be getting day one in 2011:

Saints Row 3
Mass Effect 3
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Gears of War 3
Zelda: Skyward Sword
Ico/SotC Collection

Here goes...

Portal 2
L.A. Noire
Alice: Madness Returns
Brink
Gears of War 3 (Epic Edition)
Mass Effect 3 (Tentative, until Collectors/Limited comes out)
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Bioshock Infinite
Record of Agarest War: Zero (Limited Edition)
Mortal Kombat: Kollectors Edition
Rage
Catherine
Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Regular until CE/LE)
Batman: Arkham City

I think that's it?

[quote name='Hell Monkey']Bioware had said last year they wanted to do like a super edition for M3. Like Call of Duty or Halo style $150+ with tons of stuff for the true fans. (since it is the end of the trilogy). I'm waiting to see if they come through with that.[/QUOTE]

the last $150 super edition from EA was the nano edition of crysis 2. and THAT was limited. so, ME3 super edition whatever iti s or whatever price it will be is definitely a pre-order must!

The only thing I have pre-ordered at the moment is Portal 2.

There's a ton of stuff I'm interested in for the rest of the year, so I'm not going to list it all. But for April, I think the only other games I want are the XBLA or PSN version of Might and Magic Clash of Heroes and the PSN HD remake of Oddworld Stranger's Wrath.

Well at the moment all I have pre-ordered is Portal 2 and Splinter Cell HD Trilogy. The only other ones I'll pre-order this year are Resistance 3 and Skyrim. There's a lot of other good games coming out that I want, but nothing that I'm not able to wait for a sale/price drop for. Gears of War 3 is tempting though, yeah I might pre-order that.

The only game I currently have pre-ordered is The Last Guardian.
I pre-ordered it way back in Spring of 2010 (along with Dead Space 2, Star Wars:TFU2, and MG: Peace Walker LE) and used a 25% off Gamestop coupon code so I'll be getting it for only $44.99. :D

The only "must-have at launch" games for me this year are:

PS3 - ICO/Shadow of the Colossus Collection
PS3 - Resident Evil: Raccoon City Chronicles
PS3 - Uncharted 3
Wii - Zelda: Skyward Sword
3DS - Kid Icarus
3DS - Mario Kart 3D
3DS - Resident Evil Mercenaries 3D
3DS - Star Fox 3D
3DS - Super Mario 3D
3DS - Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

I'm sure there will be dozens more revealed at E3 and TGS though!

Nothing. There's no JRPGs coming out in the near future that I know of. That's ok, because we've had quite a few the past few months that'll tide me over.

bread's done
Back