What Genesis/Mega Drive game is this? WINNER ANNOUNCED!

nebrazca78

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)

We have a winner!

While no one guessed the game exactly, one person was deemed "close enough". What is the label-less game?

It is.......

M O R T A L K O M B A T 3!

And the winner is.......

Jedi1979!

With the guess of.......

M O R T A L K O M B A T 1!

Thanks for playing everyone!

Alright fellow CAG members, here's the challenge. I have this label-less Genesis/Mega Drive game, no idea what it is:

gen-nolabel.jpg

Whoever can correctly guess which game this is will receive it for free no matter what it is! In addition they will also receive three more cartridge only Genesis games - a family game, a sports game and an action game. Entries must be posted as responses to this thread and will be accepted ending Dec. 3rd CST. The remaining rules are simple:

1. The first member to guess the correct title wins. Only the title must be correctly guessed, not the system. The morning of Dec. 4th a new thread revealing the title and the winner will be posted.

2. One guess per member.

3. Postage is free to the U.S. Anyone else pays actual shipping.

4. No more clues of any kind will be revealed.

Good luck to all, Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='XxSmityxX']HAHAHA, its gotta be Sonic the Hedgehog "NOT FOR RESALE" version[/QUOTE]

That was my guess too=-P Even people who never owned a Genesis had that cartridge laying around. That and a Mario/Duck Hunt NES cart.

I'll keep the spidey ball rolling and say, Spiderman and X-men: Arcade's Revenge. Man that game was fucking hard...

Menacer 6 Game Cartridge

the one that came with the crappy light gun and has the 6 crappy games in it

[quote name='SteveW']Madden '94.[/quote]

I can't tell if you're serious but I think Madden '94 came in one of those EA cartridges with the little yellow tab. Either way, bold choice.

Boogerman? [edit]oops, someone already guessed that. how about micro machines (don't remember the full title at the moment)[.edit]

(this is going to be some weird japanese game that non-one will guess isn't it.)

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back