What Guys Want to Hear on a First Date

i always figured guys wanted to hear " i'll let you do anything you want to me but you have to let my twin sister join us". or maybe thats just me........

[quote name='lokizz']i always figured guys wanted to hear " i'll let you do anything you want to me but you have to let my twin sister join us". or maybe thats just me........[/QUOTE]

Nope, not just you. That yahoo article was horrid.

1. "Here is a blood test taken yesterday and I'm clean."
2. "I prefer it in the pooper - it's tighter and I can't get pregnant."
3. "I'm paying."

If I heard some of the things in this thread on a first date, I'd be pretty creeped the F out.

Seriously, "I like it in the butt", "I want to trim my pubes with your razor", "fuck me and my twin sister", "I got an STD test yesterday", "Do you have any Listerine"? Jesus.

I'd take her skanky ass home.

Some chick at a bar a couple years ago offered to let me eat her "burrito". I think her girlfriend may have been down with it, too.

How about "I'm a virgin and I want you to be my first." I wouldn't want to hear about the STD test, probably means she banged half the town lol

or the ever popular on the talk show circuit " DeMarcus this test proves without a shadow of a doubt that you are............not the father".

[quote name='WeaponX2099']1) "I'm buying."
2) " I like giving oral, but you don't if you don't want to"
3) "You don't need a job. I'll support you."[/QUOTE]

:applause:

What's wrong with "I'm drunk, wanna fuck?"

Seriously, who wants a chick to ask to borrow your razor to shave her bush? That shit should be done long before she gets there.

[quote name='PR Mega X']What's wrong with "I'm drunk, wanna fuck?"

Seriously, who wants a chick to ask to borrow your razor to shave her bush? That shit should be done long before she gets there.[/QUOTE]

because that kind of situation can lead to rape charges.

[quote name='JSanti76']How about "I'm a virgin and I want you to be my first." I wouldn't want to hear about the STD test, probably means she banged half the town lol[/QUOTE]
I would not fuck a virgin again if my life depended on it!

"Let's have an all-night anime marathon!"
"Jan-ken-pon to decide who's paying for the ramen?"
"Cosplay contest!"
Would all pretty much seal the deal for me.

[quote name='Malik112099']1. "Here is a blood test taken yesterday and I'm clean."
2. "I prefer it in the pooper - it's tighter and I can't get pregnant."
3. "I'm paying."[/QUOTE]

This

[quote name='Lord_Kefka']Nope, not just you. That yahoo article was horrid.[/QUOTE]

Thats because, its a yahoo article.

Yahoo writers are paid to write ignorant and ludicrous articles that will undoubtedly spark conversation and illicit page views. Always exaggerated headliners and never substance in the actual article.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']"Let's have an all-night anime marathon!"
"Cosplay contest!"
Would all pretty much seal the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

I would be down with this.

Also acceptable: "Let me show you my Pokemon". Innuendo or not, I'm in.

[quote name='Cracka']Its not hard to pick out who the virgins are in this thread.[/QUOTE]
No kidding

[quote name='SpeedyG']I would not fuck a virgin again if my life depended on it![/QUOTE]

This

Nobody wants the town whore, but having to explain how to do things properly without a girl getting butt hurt is a PITA and not worth it.

[quote name='Deadpool']i LIKE BOOBIES![/QUOTE]

[quote name='Deadpool']Did he hurt you that bad? :lol:[/QUOTE]

:applause:

I hereby nominate deadpool for poster of the day!

[quote name='DarkSageRK']"Let's have an all-night anime marathon!"
"Cosplay contest!"
Would all pretty much seal the deal for me.[/QUOTE]

Some of those are passable, but not all :p For me I would prefer her not to say anything, but to take my hand and silently place it onto her breast like a silly-ass dating sim. Oh yeah, when she does talk, she can't help but mention how much she loves Rammstein.

[quote name='shieryda']According to Yahoo:

http://shine.yahoo.com/channel/sex/3-things-he-wants-to-hear-on-a-first-date-1393301/

According to me (what I like to hear):

1) "Do you have any Listerine? I'm going to need to rinse the taste of semen out of my mouth in about 20 minutes."

2) "Do you have a razor? I hear you like your ladies neatly trimmed."

3) "I'm buying!"
[/QUOTE]

There is one good point in there: a woman should definitely show a healthy appetite. Otherwise it's like "What's wrong with you, are you sick or something?"

Note that this doesn't mean that if you're fat chick that it's a good idea to be all sexual with an ice cream cone. That gets me thinking you and that ice cream cone should get a room!

The best date i went on when i was in my 20s was a blind date with a rich chick who worked in finance district as an analyst. When i reached to pay, she said "Don't worry, I got it, I'm loaded." Best date ever.

I tell my girlfriend sometimes... and she never seems too happy. haha

[quote name='billyrox']The best date i went on when i was in my 20s was a blind date with a rich chick who worked in finance district as an analyst. When i reached to pay, she said "Don't worry, I got it, I'm loaded." Best date ever.

I tell my girlfriend sometimes... and she never seems too happy. haha[/QUOTE]

But was she an anal-ist? And did you only go out with her once?

[quote name='billyrox']The best date i went on when i was in my 20s was a blind date with a rich chick who worked in finance district as an analyst. When i reached to pay, she said "Don't worry, I got it, I'm loaded." Best date ever.

I tell my girlfriend sometimes... and she never seems too happy. haha[/QUOTE]

That's hilaious! :lol:

[quote name='Indigo_Streetlight']There is one good point in there: a woman should definitely show a healthy appetite. Otherwise it's like "What's wrong with you, are you sick or something?"

Note that this doesn't mean that if you're fat chick that it's a good idea to be all sexual with an ice cream cone. That gets me thinking you and that ice cream cone should get a room![/QUOTE]

I agree, within reason... It really depends on the girl. If she's a slim, athletic chick who obviously takes care of herself and she's packin it in, fine. Eat your fill.

If she's a chunky chick, albeit a pretty one, it can be a scary thing watching her inhale a full plate of restaurant food. You have to consider the aftermath, son. I mean, once she's done devouring the food she'll probably let out a glass-shattering belch before informing you that the tub of spaghetti and meatballs she just consumed wasn't nearly as good as the pasta at Anthony's Italian Bistro on the West-side of town, because "they throw a stick or two of butter into the sauce when they're making it." Then comes desert, the stage in which she steamrolls over the table in an attempt to absorb you into her amoeba-like mass.

Yes, I went on a bad blind date when I was 19. Ugh.

[quote name='crystalklear64']1. "These are my goals."
2. "These are my interests."
3. "This is a current picture of my mother."[/QUOTE]

Bingo. Especially #3. Gotta see what the long-term repercussions are going to be.

bread's done
Back