What happened at the beginning of Batman Begins?

cleaver

CAGiversary!
Feedback
351 (100%)
I got to the movie a little late, the first thing I saw was little Bruce falling through the bats into the cave. What did I miss? Thanks

You did not miss much, it was just bruce & ratchel playing , and they found a arrow head, and she took it and bruce ran after her and then fell in. I'm almost sure that was pretty much it.

Thanks; I walked in 20 minutes after it was supposed to start so there must have a shitload of previews. They don't explain how Bruce knows Rachel?

[quote name='cleaver']Thanks; I walked in 20 minutes after it was supposed to start so there must have a shitload of previews. They don't explain how Bruce knows Rachel?[/QUOTE]

I believe, her mom was a maid or something at the Wayne house, so they were childhood friends.

[quote name='Titans24']I believe, her mom was a maid or something at the Wayne house, so they were childhood friends.[/QUOTE]

Her mom wasn't a maid, dear wife. Just because she was wearing an apron doesn't mean she served the Waynes. She was probably baking cookies in the kitchen while Martha sat on her ass, eating bon-bons and enjoying the splendors of marrying rich.

P.S. Wasn't it awesome that The Scarecrow was a total pussy?

Why are all of you lying to the OP? You missed quite a bit, actually. At the beginning Bruce's real parents, knowing that their planet was doomed, sent him off in their spaceship to earth, where he was found by the childless couple, the Waynes. They raised him as a normal boy, but slowly found out about his superhuman ability to find and fall into caves.

Racheal yells, "Finders Keepers!", while running away from Bruce with the arrowhead. She hides under a table, and Bruce finds her. He grabs the arrowhead, and also yells, "Finders Keepers". That's when he falls down the well.

That is why Racheal gives him an arrowhead on his birthday with the card saying, "Finders Keepers."

bread's done
Back