What happened to the DOA:U controllers??

tauruskatt

CAGiversary!
These were announced ages ago, the game has come and gone, and yet, no more info is available outside of the initial announcement :(

I know nubysoft isn't really known for making stellar periphreals (exept for that kick ass RE chainsaw perhaps) but that's no excuse for taking this long, is it? I have the DOA:U xbox skin on my system that I got at last years' e3, which has the same artwork as the kasumi controller, so I'm guessing they must have started production at some point, right??...:whistle2:s
As I see it some of their current controllers have done poorly (the street fighter ones, for example, which dropped in price from like $30 to $10 or something crazy like that). I'm just so confused, the initial announcements were made far back in last year, and they must have been working on it before then, one would think they'd at least try to release it around the time of the game, right?

http://www.hotgamestuff.com/DOA.html

I had a preorder at gamestop.com, that was in like November..got delayed until May, cancelled my order, went back to GS.com a few days ago, and they're gone. i dunno.

tried tecmo.com, but it's some boring guy's blog. one of the comments on the top post is "Why isn't this a game company site" or something. :lol:

tecmoinc.com-- nothing. they have a nice mouse pad for sale though.

I'm so sad. I'm finding the nubytech booth this week while I'm at E3 and either I'm going to see them or I'm going to give them an earful. :cry:

bump for more info?

I wonder if they're just going to hold off until techmo makes a new Dead or Alive game, since it doesn't seem DOA:U did so well? If you ask me DOA3 did well enough to sell them, and it probably would have brought more attention to DOA:U...bad company, bad...they missed out on easy merch. :roll:

[quote name='Rig']I didn't know they had planned on making controllers for the game... Kasumi might've been mine...[/QUOTE]

On second thought, maybe they stopped due to the realization that gamers could/would have their big sweaty lustful hands all over their IP. :rofl:

[quote name='tauruskatt']On second thought, maybe they stopped due to the realization that gamers could/would have their big sweaty lustful hands all over their IP. :rofl:[/QUOTE]

This is sooooooo not the case.......check out the gel mousepad, it's the first item on the list :lol: :lol:

http://www.tecmogames.com/store/storeTecmoGear.asp

bread's done
Back