What happened to the Xbox One bundle deals?

Dr.Zoidberg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know there were good ones for Black Friday but even before then the deals for special bundles were about $300. Now seeing for Forza edition is like $450. I was waiting on a check to get my Xbox One so I missed out on the Black Friday deals so now am searching for another. Would like a special 1tb version. Any help would be appreciated. Thx as always to all.

Yeah you missed out big time as the deals were still going for most of last week if I recall. You could get an Xbox One for like $300 (500GB) and a 1TB model for $350-$400 I think. 

As for current deals, I can't find any at the moment. I did see a $350 1TB model on Wal-mart, but it says sold out sadly. It looks like the majority of sites are selling them for $399.99. 

Give it a week or two before x-mas the deal is back. Ps4 slashed $50 off started today. MS may have better deal to compete with ps4. Just waits and see :)

If you can spring for the extra cash to buy an Elite, DO IT. The controller alone is awesome. Throw in the 1TB hybrid HD, no-brainer for me if I was in the market for another X1. 

bread's done
Back