What happened to www.evilavatar.com?

bone_matrix

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
So, for the past day or two, I can't connect to evil avatar. If you've never been there, they post game news and whatnot. Its a cool site for the more interesting stuff. Does anyone who regulars the site know what happened to it? I just get one of those random search sites now, and I'm all confused... :whistle2:k

Its having some problems they were up for a bit yesterday late, down all day today. Probably has to do with the new software they implemented recently. I'd expect them back real soon.

I agree with the comments system, but I also liked the site before the all gray make over. It seemed less....I don't know, the only word that comes to mind is "extreme". Yeah, that works. It seems to "Xtreme" now to me...

[quote name='vanlandw']yeah i was wondering the same thing..hopefuly they will be back soon[/quote]

I swear, everytime I see you post, I think it is JimmieMac.

[quote name='bone_matrix']I agree with the comments system, but I also liked the site before the all gray make over. It seemed less....I don't know, the only word that comes to mind is "extreme". Yeah, that works. It seems to "Xtreme" now to me...[/quote]

Xtreme? All gray brings to mind words like "sedated" in my mind.

It just looks to me like its trying to hard to look as if it isn't cool. or something like that. That was the only word I could think of that worked for me.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life'][quote name='vanlandw']yeah i was wondering the same thing..hopefuly they will be back soon[/quote]

I swear, everytime I see you post, I think it is JimmieMac.[/quote]

bread's done
Back