What hard to find/discontinued products and companies do you miss?

3D Doritos - The only Doritos I ever ate (besides the Blazin' Buffalo flavored which I now hear is gone as well).

Taco Bell's Chicken Ceasar Salad Grilled Stuffed Burrito - I hate at Taco Bell almost every day after baseball practice just to eat this delicious ass burrito and then it left and never came back. :whistle2:(

I miss Battlefield Bad Company 2, Duluth Trading Companies Force Nine Work Jacket and Burger Kings Loaded Steakhouse Burger!

There.

My father and I used to go to a place called The One and Only Burger and get The Pizza Burger. Memories man.

I miss Surge like no other. I remember when Coke launched the product, they had reps come to our school and handed out free bottles, shirts and caps. Then we had about 4 Surge machines put in at 25 cents a can. Then they raised it to 35 cents a can and randomly you had a shirt packed on top of a can. After it was raised to 45 cents schools raised concerns about healthy eating and removed all the Surge machines and replaced them with Pepsi One machines. KILL ME NOW.

I loved Vault and still have about 4 unopened 12 packs in my kitchen in case the resale value ever hits crazy Surge like.

Wacky Wafers
Abba Zabba bars (hard to find outside of a Cracker Barrel)
Regular Coke with Lime

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='pitfallharry219']One product I absolutely do not miss is Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Chocolate. That stuff is so fucking nasty.[/QUOTE]

I love all things Dr. Pepper, but that was by far the worst tasting soda ever.

[quote name='burritoman']Agreed.

How about Crystal Pepsi![/QUOTE]

WOAH ! My stepdad has a few of the model "Microsoft Trackball Explorer 1.0" brand new in the boxes. Are these worth anything ?

[quote name='GhostShark']3D Doritos - The only Doritos I ever ate (besides the Blazin' Buffalo flavored which I now hear is gone as well)[/QUOTE]They still make that flavor, but if it's not in your area, I suggest keeping an eye out for the Doritos Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings. I just picked them up from the store and I swear they taste the same.

I see a lot of people mentioning the Wonderball, and I too miss it. You can blame it's demise on the FDA and those dumb kids out there who bit into the thing without reading there was a toy inside. And it just wasn't the same when they brought it back with SweeTart-like candies inside it and a sticker.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']I miss vanilla coke. While it's still being made in my area it's hard to find.[/QUOTE]

It was rare in my area, but several new grocery stores in my area have stocked it.

[quote name='KillerSmokey24']I miss vanilla coke. While it's still being made in my area it's hard to find.[/QUOTE]

FYI, try talking to your grocery store manager. Some places will actually do a special order for you if they don't have a product that you want.

[quote name='GhostShark']Taco Bell's Chicken Ceasar Salad Grilled Stuffed Burrito - I hate at Taco Bell almost every day after baseball practice just to eat this delicious ass burrito and then it left and never came back. :whistle2:([/QUOTE]

I forgot all about this one. It was very good!

[quote name='Mayson']I want to say that I've seen commercials for Gak on like the Disney Channel.

Nope, Nikelodeon: http://www.gak-is-back.com/[/QUOTE]

WOW. That's crazy. Never thought I'd see that come back.

EDIT: For all you wonderball people out there if you have a Party City near you check there. I used to work at one and we stocked those wonderballs there in the candy section of the store. This was about a year ago.

[quote name='Clak']Oh and as for food, I miss Pepsi Holiday Spice. It was Pepsi with cinnamon flavoring and it was only sold for a few months around Christmas one year.

Link

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl...rAhUd6nFY-A9gTSi4DYCg&ved=0CD0Q9QEwAQ&dur=157[/QUOTE]

Oh man! Sorry for the double post, but this is the first drink i think of when this question is asked. I never liked pepsi, but this instantly became my favorite soda.

Everything else that I can remember has already been said, except:

8124917856_97f26f405d.jpg

[quote name='perdition(troy']does anyone know if they still make big league chew?[/QUOTE]

I saw some last weekend in the Big Lots Easter candy section. It was in an egg-shaped package.

[quote name='perdition(troy']does anyone know if they still make big league chew?[/QUOTE]

Champ's Sports had some when I was there a few weeks ago.

One thing I definitely do not miss is Tab. Though then I didn't drink diet soda and now I do (and can't stand non-diet - so sickly sweet) so maybe now I'd like it?!?? Probably not.

Another thing I don't miss at all are pull tabs. The street corners use to be littered with pull tabs. Such a great invention, the can with opener thing that stays on the can.

[quote name='Strell']Champ's Sports had some when I was there a few weeks ago.[/QUOTE]

I've seen it at Dick's Sporting Goods as well.

I miss Home Style with extra butter and extra salt Pop Secret microwave popcorn. The homestyle they offer now is decent, but not as good as double extra.

Also, Tater Skin were delicious.

I've read this whole thread now, and I will second some things and add a couple.

Seconded:
Cookies & Cream Twix
Taco Bell Grande Soft Tacos & Taquitos
OK Soda

Added:
Burger King Cinnabon Cheesecake (These things were amazing)
Taco Bell had this steak flatbread thing, I don't know what it was called but I loved that thing too.
Oreo & Chips Ahoy granola bars
Quaker Cinnamon granola bars

I saw someone mention the Taco bell Chili cheese burrito. If hey got rid of that at my taco bell, I would quit going altogether. They have gotten rid of so much I liked, and this is the last thing left.

The Old Navy I work for does as well, we personally have grape and regular as I just restocked them last night. :lol:

Not every Old Navy carries candy and drinks but if one is near you it can't hurt to call and ask. We actually carry a lot of harder to find stuff like Oh Henry's, Big Hunk's, Zaps, Pop Rocks, and so on.

Something that came out fairly recently (past couple of years) that I can no longer find are the A&W floats.
The root beer and orange cream floats in a bottle were amazing but I haven't seen them anywhere for a while.

Also, Nesquik Cookies and Cream. God damn that stuff is good. I used to get it in the premade bottles from Safeway some years ago and one day it just disappeared. Apparently it used to also be available in powdered form.

A few come to mind:

My biggest item is Fruscetta Sauce-Stuffed Crust pizza. Seriously the best frozen pizza ever and the crust filled with sauce is genius. Way better than a cheese stuffed crust.

Ecto Cooler which people mentioned is great.

They made a Ninja Turtles cereal I loved which was basically a better version of Lucky Charms.

I've never had 90% of the stuff listed here (I wasn't in the States in the 80s, for one thing).

I honestly can't think of anything at all that's discontinued that I'd like to have back. And I've thought about it 3-4 times now.

Edit: Actually, I wish Exosquad would come back. That's probably the only thing I really wish for.

Another thing I miss (not really for the taste, just the nostalgia) are those little juice drinks that come in the clear plastic barrel with the foil lid. I think they're still around, but I haven't had them in probably 15 or so years.

^----Exosquad was the shit!!

EDIT: Found this link with a lot other things you guys already mentioned, #9 and #21!

WTF Nobody mentioned Nintendo Cereal... I'm pretty sure I didn't see it. I miss Pioneer Chicken, I don't know how big of a chain they were but I haven't had it in over 20 years.

Nintendo-Cereal-System.jpg

[quote name='jbroush99']HiC Ecto Cooler was a great drink back in the day.[/QUOTE]

This was the shit, I hope they bring it back if they ever make Ghostbusters 3.

[quote name='burritoman']How about Crystal Pepsi![/QUOTE]

I don't remember that tasting too good.

[quote name='JJSP']Taco Bell's chili cheese burrito and the Santa Fe Chalupa.[/QUOTE]

I think certain stores still have them in their menu, they have all the ingredients to make it. If you have an employee that has been there for a long time.

[quote name='Hammer.exe']Planters cheese balls. You know, the ones in the blue canister and yellow lid. Those were AMAZING.[/QUOTE]

Those things were pretty good, wtf happend to them?!!?

Man do I miss Bonkers.

I'll say this (get flak for it of course), I miss Orbitzs the drink.
Also miss Ranch Frito's. They came out with them again but it wasn't the same taste I remembered 10 or more years ago.
Also Miss the Holiday Spice Pepsi and Crystal Pepsi.

Some reason my dollar store has a huge box of just grape nerds and razzles.

bread's done
Back