What have you received recently?

[quote name='Josh1billion']Just received an e-mail saying I "won" a one-topping large pizza from Papa John's. I don't have any Papa John's near me, so if anyone wants it, here is the promo code: RSMHDQ8Q8ZQW[/QUOTE]

Just received another e-mail from them saying that "time is running out" to use the promo code.. and it gave me the same promo code again.. so maybe it's still valid for another use ? :eek:

How did you all get that flash drive? I must have missed that.

I won a copy of Metro:2033 on Steam from a user on Reddit.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Just received another e-mail from them saying that "time is running out" to use the promo code.. and it gave me the same promo code again.. so maybe it's still valid for another use ? :eek:[/QUOTE]

Gives an error message saying it's use has exceeded it's maximum allowed usage.

Thanks for posting regardless.

It may sound sad, But I've never really won a contest in my entire life, and I'm totally cool with it :p
I Once got a 14-day guest pass with my WoW copy, if that counts.

Probably has something to do with the fact that most of the major gaming contests are US/Europe only.

I got Jonah Hex, a 16 gb flash drive and a notebook from Best Buy with a gift cert from swagbucks

And a week or two ago I drained my swagbucks Amazon certs on a mask, gloves, copy of Fallout 3 GOTY and some boxers. Hooray for internet underwear.

Here's November's haul...

4x $5 Amazon Gift Card
1x Bic Hydro 4 Razor
1x :dvd: Married... With Children Complete Series Box Set (got it for my birthday)
8x Wintec Filemate 16gb Weatherproof SDHC cards
2x bags of Lindt Lindor Truffles
6x GOG games
2x $10 Kmart credit
2x $30 Home Depot credit
1x 8gb Kingston Flash Drive
1x Papa Johns pizza
1x PC World subscription
6x Redbox rentals
2x free Powerade coupons

Spent all my amazon credit on these. I'm only going to keep the tv seasons for myself the others are Christmas presents.

2x :br: Breaking Bad (Seasons 3 & 4)
4x Happy Nappers (Dog, Ladybug, Monkey, Dragon)
1x :wii: LEGO Batman 2
1x :wii: Wipeout 2
4x :dvd: Psych (Seasons 1 - 4)
1x :dvd: How I Met Your Mother Season 5

I don't think this really fits here, but today on my way to work I bought a 3$ bingo lottery ticket just out of the blue.. got to work and scratched it, and hit 1000$ :D Can't believe my luck here lately. Now I might be able to actually afford some games for the Wii U I won from Burger King. Hands down, best week of my life :D

Depending on where you live you can redeem certain cash amounts at the retail location where you purchased the ticket. (In PA and Il its up to $600 , anything higher than that you have to fill out a claim form)
Congratulations unitedvandalism

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']How do you redeem the lottery ticket? They give you cash or check?[/QUOTE]

I had to drive two hours one way today to my closest lottery customer center, (600$ is the maximum stores can give out here).

I was expecting it to be some big process... walked in, no one was there, except a lady behind the counter. Told her I had a winning ticket, showed her my ID/Social and she handed me a very basic form to fill out (name/address/signature) and printed me off a 1,000 dollar check. Soon as she handed it to me, she said "Oh, and I know you're not from around here, but we consistently do business with the Bank of America nextdoor, so if you need a place to cash it, they'll cash it for you!"

Within ten minutes from entering the lottery center, I was trekking my way back home with 20 crisp $50's in my wallet :D

Oh yeah, and she gave me a free t-shirt for winning too. :)

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I DID have the choice to mail in the ticket to the location, rather than drive the two hours.. but fuck that. Says on the ticket that if it's lost in the mail, I would be held responsible and nothing could be done. So I chose to spend 40$ in gas to go make 1000$.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='unitedvandalism']I had to drive two hours one way today to my closest lottery customer center, (600$ is the maximum stores can give out here).

I was expecting it to be some big process... walked in, no one was there, except a lady behind the counter. Told her I had a winning ticket, showed her my ID/Social and she handed me a very basic form to fill out (name/address/signature) and printed me off a 1,000 dollar check. Soon as she handed it to me, she said "Oh, and I know you're not from around here, but we consistently do business with the Bank of America nextdoor, so if you need a place to cash it, they'll cash it for you!"

Within ten minutes from entering the lottery center, I was trekking my way back home with 20 crisp $50's in my wallet :D

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I DID have the choice to mail in the ticket to the location, rather than drive the two hours.. but fuck that. Says on the ticket that if it's lost in the mail, I would be held responsible and nothing could be done. So I chose to spend 40$ in gas to go make 1000$.[/QUOTE]

That's insane. The most I've won was $5...Which I wasted on another scratch off and lost. Congrats!:applause:

[quote name='unitedvandalism']I had to drive two hours one way today to my closest lottery customer center, (600$ is the maximum stores can give out here).

EDIT: Forgot to mention, I DID have the choice to mail in the ticket to the location, rather than drive the two hours.. but fuck that. Says on the ticket that if it's lost in the mail, I would be held responsible and nothing could be done. So I chose to spend 40$ in gas to go make 1000$.[/QUOTE]

Woah lucky, I don't believe in those kinds of things but Im happy when I do see people beat the odds and win. Congratulations don't spend it all in one place lol.

Thanks for the congrats guys. Yeah, lottery tickets are the biggest running scam in the US lol.. I just got lucky. I swore I'll never buy one again, as I know I'll never repeat this luck. I worked in a gas station a couple years ago, and an older man actually hit $32,000 on a ticket... but he was addicted to them so bad, it was sad. He spent at least $200 a week on them, for all the time that I worked there. Guarantee he was still in the hole, having won that much. Especially after he hit that jackpot, he'd come in and buy whole rolls of tickets afterwards. I'd say the money was gone within a month. :(

Got Nestle Latte powder things today. Caramel and Mocha. Taste okay, but I would use milk instead of water for mixing it. Tasted like flavored water rather than a latte.

Stuff I've gotten in the last 30 or so days.

--------------------------------------------------------

8 GB Kingston flash drive
800 MSP from a CAG contest
1 Month Xbox Live Gold from another CAG contest
LittleBigPlanet (PS VITA)
Free Can of Friskies Cat Food from freebie coupon from Petco.
$10 Kmart credit from the Hurricane Sandy Promo
LittleBigPlanet Bookends from On Playstation
Gungir Pulse armor DLC For Halo 4

Just got a nice martini shaker in the mail today. It came from Black & Mild.
I've also received about $200 in checks and Amazon credit from surveys in the last week or so.
And I know it doesn't really count, but my ISP called to let me know that they are upgrading my internet connection for free, so that's exciting.

Only won one good prize in the last month, a $100 gift card on Twitter from BestBuy during Black Friday. Other than that just a bunch of Xbox DLC .

I know this question may sound crappy as just doing the good deed should be enough...

BUT...does any one know of any donations that if you donate you get a free T-Shirt or promo item?

so far all I know if Mozilla

the following as of this month:
my $25 dollar GC from wal-mart from mycokerewards.
a $5 dollar GC from wendys from there advisory panel
some free food
and that's it.
i'm still waiting on my $33 bucks in amazon credit,my $5 dollar gc from MCD'S from MCR,and a $5 dollar GC from subway.

I received a game from GBAstar not too long ago. I played it some, and it was pretty interesting, but I haven't been able to play due to something that pulled me out of state and away from games, etc for a while.

I also got a bunch of educational dvds and a book from http://www.hhmi.org/ today! I'll check them out as I work on projects :D

bread's done
Back