What have you received recently?

Received the Alien's Private First Class William Hudson sample figure I won from NECA last week. It's pretty sweet, especially considering it doesn't release to the public until sometime in May.

GAME OVER MAN, GAME OVER!
c42f29a4a0b911e29330220.jpg

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']Finally got the record coasters from BlackandMild.com and darts from Marlboro. Check it out in my album.[/QUOTE]
Forgot all about the darts, I applied for those too, guess they'll be comings soon. I don't even see the thread anymore talking about that deal.

I got a Fun Size prize pack today. It includes a tote, a few bottles of nail polish, lip balm, ear buds, a bag of various fun size candies, a shirt (ladies small from the look of it), and a movie poster signed by Victoria Justice.
Gave a lot of the stuff to my sister. Probably should just give her all of it, but I'm weird.

I received my travel mug from the L & M tobacco promo. It's actually pretty nice, looks like good quality too. And I didn't realize it as first, but the bottom screws off and becomes a cup, or a hiding place for your... ummm, well, whatever.

It's been awhile since I posted here so let me just highlight some greats :)

1 x - Free - PC Game - Rome: Total War - PC Gamer Forum Giveaway - http://www.pcgamer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25856
1 x - Free - PC Game - Basement Collection - CAG Forum Friend
1 x - Free - PC Game - Offspring Fling - CAG Forum Friend
1 x - Free - PC Game - Binding of Isaac - CAG Forum Friend
1 x - Free - PC Game - Indie Game Movie - CAG Forum Friend
1 x - Free - PC Game - Duke Nuke'em 3D - Twitter Give Away - @manfightdragon
1 x - Free - PC Game - Dishonored - NYU Lan Tourny - 03/23/13 DooM II Tournament - Sportsmanship Prize
1 x - Free - PC Game - Battlefield 3 - Columbia University Lan Tourny - 03/30/13 UT 99 Tournament 2nd Place Prize
1 x - Free - Scanner - Used - Dell Scanner Printer A920 - www.freecycle.org

Received my Halo 4 canvas gallery print (worth over $325) of Cortana Concept Art. Only 50 were ever made with certificate of authenticity.
Won from the dewxp.com Mountain Dew/Doritos Halo 4 promotion

Umm i can't find the pc code drop thread here anyway

SO

Here's a code for Magicka: Gluum's Temple on Steam

0Q2R9-C2HT2-QYGFB

Can't give it away on Steamgifts so I don't really want it.
I don't know if it's valid it came in a shifty looking email, but whatever say if u use it

Oh yea and here's a code on gamestop.com for Rayman Origins Demo?? XD

5AXP-XJUC-UTTA

And a Gamestop Exclusive DC Comics Digital Comic
www.readcenentertainment.com/redeem

IJ - Y9YTYPA8

Last edited by a moderator:
My older son received the backpack that we won in a Capri Sun contest. It's actually rather nice, albeit comically huge on him.
I also maxed out my Mello Yello movie ticket wins @ 5. Darn you, "household" limits! I wasted a winner on my wife's phone.

Stuff I've won via twitter.

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Kawaii DLC:ps3: via @DevenleyInteractive
Zombie Tycoon 2:ps3::psp: via @UnrealEngine
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon for Steam via @HardcoreShooter
Sanctum for Steam @UnrealEngine
Plants Vs Zombies Game of the Year Edition for Steam via @IndieSquish
:360:MQ-27 Dragonfire Prop via @Ysamiii

Other recent freebies

:psp:Soul Sacrifice Preorder DLC
:ps3:A Year of Playstation Plus
:360:Gears of War 2 Game of the Year Edition

I just received a copy of Halo 4 from the battleblock theater beta survey. (Edit) I think it may have been from a different ms survey, I don't recall exactly.

Also to add:
Got my Marlboro pint glass & darts within the last couple weeks.

Double posting this because it's my first free get as a CAG. Here's to many more.

i1293. photobucket. com/albums/b582/jason_vorhees3/DSCN2071_zpsd144b482 .jpg

Somebody just did a code drop both a bunch of xbox cards / notepad txt and most of them were for really rare avatars like Xbox VIP hoodie, chocobo prop, and many more :D

[quote name='MPNY']Somebody just did a code drop both a bunch of xbox cards / notepad txt and most of them were for really rare avatars like Xbox VIP hoodie, chocobo prop, and many more :D[/QUOTE]

Where? :eek:

I recently won the tomb raider scavenger hunt sweepstakes from Xbox rewards. I've entered hundreds of sweeps and this is my first win. Not exactly sure what I won though but I got an email stating I won and I would receive prize in mail within 6-8 weeks.

I recently won the tomb raider scavenger hunt sweepstakes from Xbox rewards. I've entered hundreds of sweeps and this is my first win. Not exactly sure what I won though but I got an email stating I won and I would receive prize in mail within 6-8 weeks.
Got my email back in April and have been waiting for my figurine since. Still a no show. Lemme know when you get your item.

As for win....few months ago, got the Xbox with Kinect from Lipton Dance Central and Gears Contest. Came with Gears Judgment.

Just today, got a phone from the T-Mobile Alicia Keyes contest delivered. BlavkBerry Z10.

Cheers

Got a few things I ordered from mycokerewards.
A bunch of Brunswick certificates,a powerrade zero tee.an MP3 player,and finally one of my free coke zero coupons from the march madness promo.

Other stuff I got includes,my free coupon for a box of wheat thins,and that's it lol

I got one of the NFL Touchdown Tee Minus caps from swagbucks and amazon last month.

http://www.amazon.com/Philadelphia-Eagles-Touchdown-Minus-Ballmarker/dp/B0062ONS6G

Awesome summertime hat as it breathes well without the trucker style mesh which I don't like. I think about all the teams are marked down to $10-$15-ish.

Oh and today I got my free Coke Zero coupon from the March Madness promo.

Got some kind of vanilla oils (5 bottles) for my girlfriend 

They were free, so i can't complain.

I'm not going into detail what it is for (nasty) , but it was from adam and eve...

Got Borderlands 2 on PS3 from GameDealDaily in their weekly contst, but there was no case or cover! XD  Gonna have to get one from Gamesotp I guess

Got my email back in April and have been waiting for my figurine since. Still a no show. Lemme know when you get your item.

As for win....few months ago, got the Xbox with Kinect from Lipton Dance Central and Gears Contest. Came with Gears Judgment.

Just today, got a phone from the T-Mobile Alicia Keyes contest delivered. BlavkBerry Z10.

Cheers
I received emailed 3 days ago. Tomb raider package will arrive priority mail Monday.

Also received quarter pounder coupons from my coke rewards and 10$ arch card from 2 months ago.

Cracker jacked and wheat thins. Surprising sent me a box of wheat thins and not a coupon

Pepsi two liter coupons

10000 msp from a random contest I guess ... Says here is your reward you've been waiting for? Not sure where or how I got it but its from Xbox.
Guess I can stop using bing.

I just got a couple Xbox games from the code drop thread. Probably the first time I've ever gotten something for free off the Internet. Feels good man. Now its time for me to contribute...

Got my $5 BK gift card from that ESPN video voting thing on Facebook. I had the folks at McDonald's questioning my free quarter pounder coupon from MyCokeRewards. I'm probably going to have a more difficult time getting BK to accept a printed gift card.

I won this contest for a free copy of GOW Judgement from IRBGamer back in march, then in may STILL hadn't arrived so asked to change ti to Bioshock Infinite........

STILL HASN"T SENT IT TO ME

Add him to list of bad sites will ya CAG police?

O yea I just won a brand new game of my chjoice for this generation or next generatin from PS3trophies's 5 year annevseary,

EXCEPT NOT CAUSE I TOOK TOO LONG TO CONFIRM

DAMN IT!!!!!!

bread's done
Back