What have you received recently?

Got my two $10 certs from Natural American Spirit Tobacco.

Also got the Orville Redenbacher 100 Calorie Mini Smart Cake pack and mini-bag of their Natural popcorn from Wal-Mart. There were also $6 worth of coupons for Orville, Peter Pan, Healthy Choice and Egg Beaters products. The cakes aren't too bad, better than most rice cakes I've had. Not a huge fan of caramel, but it's not strong.

012.jpg

Thank you Tales Brigade and CAG TheHiei for the referral which won us the game!

I'm jumping the gun a bit, but I got word today that my first Goozex game is on the way as of tomorrow. Can't wait!

Amazon is selling the dualshock 3 controller for the PS3 for $40.96 ($55 in most retail locations), so I was able to pick it up for free from gaminglagoon. So not only did I receive it at no expense to me, but I was able to use less points for the custom order thanks to Amazon's cheap prices. Free 2 day shipping also!

[quote name='Plac1d']Amazon is selling the dualshock 3 controller for the PS3 for $40.96 ($55 in most retail locations), so I was able to pick it up for free from gaminglagoon. So not only did I receive it at no expense to me, but I was able to use less points for the custom order thanks to Amazon's cheap prices. Free 2 day shipping also![/quote]that's a good idea. i have a bunch of goon points. maybe i should get a controller.

I don't think I've posted it yet, but I had my Chex Mix bar a week or two ago. It was alright, but I probably won't buy any.

Today I got a Snausages sample. Actually, it was just a coupon to pick up a free pack of it at the grocery. Unfortunately, my grandparents dog ran away :( She's getting old and was in really bad health when I visited her a few weeks ago so I think she went to die. My friend has dogs though and it's goot til like Sept of '09.

Oh, and yesterday I got a 360 controller from Frequent Shoppers.

I just got a sample of Jewels Wild Berry Molasses Tobaco (for Hookahs) my bro told me about.

I'm gonna try rolling it in smokes, although I gotta feeling it might not turn out too well. Granted, I could more than likely make a homemade Hookah, but my dad would kill me if he found it. :(

I didn't really now where to stick ths so I'm putting in the forum. I have a extra code for two tickets to see QoS 007. If you already have seen it please let somebody who hasn't get the chance. Post if you use it so others will know its "dead".

MUB6KQ2H643PXY
quantumofsolacemoviecash.com

Got my Fruit Roll Up sample (mmm...tasty) and it came with a $10 coupon for something.

I also got my xbox 360 from Trainn last week. I'll update this post with some pictures once I get my camera for Christmas.

DSCN0072.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the satisfaction of getting GTA 4 (twice) from BBV during the B1G1 free and mine was never even rented, then going to GS to sell the extra copy with a grin on my face.

If you go to Bayonne NJ, you can...walk into BBV, then go to the next store down which is RS, then the next store down which is GS to trade in all your purchases. Very...convenient.

Got Spore in today from KnetWit. I'll post pictures by this weekend.

EDIT: Posting Pictures!

DSCN0058.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My mailbox was stuffed today. I got a sample of Orville Redenbacher popcorn and Gain from Walmart, a perfume sample that reminds me of my grandma (in a good way), my free stuff from e.l.f. through SheSpeaks, and I finally got my Chex bar. The box looks like it was kicked through the mud a few times.

I got my Chex bar today. It was pretty good. I'm not a big caramel fan, but it was fairly mild and not too sticky so it was enjoyable.

I also got some $1.50 off Camel coupons.

I got a net ball set from club.live. I was really hoping for more stuff today. There's a lot of stuff I've ordered that hasn't come...

Won a Mino Flip Digital camcorder, just showed up in the mail didn't even now I had won it. Got it from creating a stash on Honeyshed.com

Congratulations, you have received a free download of PixelJunk® Eden on PlayStation®Network courtesy of Spike and Mountain Dew!
It's a good things I regularly check my spare e-mail.

I don't even remember which contest this was but hey people rave about this game so I'm gonna keep it and try it out.

[quote name='chuckstudios']Didn't receive this recently (got it in September IIRC), but I got it thanks to you guys and just got around to making a video of it. Behold, the Mountain Dew arcade cabinet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_wSfuYDC6o[/quote]

That looks sweet. If I had gotten one of those, I don't where I would have room for it though. :)

bread's done
Back