What have you received recently?

ZOMGz! you r so luckyz. :applause: :D

can I haz sum stuff tooz plz ;)

[quote name='EdRyder']I dont even know if anyone read my previous comment above since nobody commented on it.But fyi, Karma was paying attention. Look at this email I received yesterday:

Edward,

Greetings! Pending eligibility verification, your entry has been selected as the Grand Prize winner of the Epic Holiday Hero Giveaway Sweepstakes on IGN.com.
Then it goes on blah blah blah with all the junk I have to do. :lol:

[/QUOTE]

is that site legit? what other sites do other people use to get free stuff.. and thanks. just i remember in the past when i used to try doing some of those offers and get the stuff done.. and alot of spam and nothing every comes.. sooo just wondering.. thanks

Free stuff idk about. All I know about is contests and sweeps.Every once in a while their might be a promo for free stuff.. You can tell which ones are legit or not from the website.
Example: If Tide is giving away free Tide to Go Pens then it'll be one their website you're singing up for it. The same rule of thumb goes for sweeps.Trust your gut and the source/website thats offering the sweep.Examples would be like IGN, HBO, Elle Magazine that sort of shit.
Examples of BS would be crap like:"Sign up for 6 magazine subscriptions and get a free PS3" OR my new favorite "Leave a comment on Douchey McDouchealots blog and win junk"

As for the Spam emails: Its part of the game. Many sweeps and contest forms have the option to opt out of recieving their newsletter, many dont. Hell I still get Alloy's newsletter and I'm a BOY lol.I get spam mail by the boatload.

Yeah, I only use a few sites for free samples. http://freesampleforager.com/ is pretty good with covering Wal-Mart and others.

I've gotten quite a bit of stuff in the past two weeks thanks to the Christmas stuff finishing.

Taster's Choice Instant Coffee Samples
Iron Man DVD, LED Flashlight/Radio from club.bing
Coke Beanie and Dasani Tote Bag from mycokerewards
Fable II, GH:WT Guitar Kit and a 12-Month XBox Live card from amazon (free from certs)

...and I just got a notice from Coke/Wendy's old promotion that my copy of NCAA 10 is shipping, only I already got it over two months ago. Here's hoping they send it again. :)

[quote name='aerialkabuki']I just got my gamestop gift card in the mail yesterday from cag. Thanks cag and gamestop![/QUOTE]

Where do you guys get your gamestop gcs?? I want one! :(

Oh, and won a flower code from the predict the golden globes and win contest by macontosh2000!

Thank you mac!

[quote name='bastiartadi']Where do you guys get your gamestop gcs?? I want one! :(

Oh, and won a flower code from the predict the golden globes and win contest by macontosh2000!

Thank you mac![/QUOTE]

I know some people get them by filling out surveys for Gamestop. Just sign up for their newsletter, and they randomly send out invites for it. I still never received an invite myself :(

[quote name='snives']I know some people get them by filling out surveys for Gamestop. Just sign up for their newsletter, and they randomly send out invites for it. I still never received an invite myself :([/QUOTE]

Are invites that rare to get? Can't you ask someone who already joined for an invite?

[quote name='snives']I know some people get them by filling out surveys for Gamestop. Just sign up for their newsletter, and they randomly send out invites for it. I still never received an invite myself :([/QUOTE]

Ive gotten two gamestop cards from e-rewards, who gamestop uses. Getting a $25 Amazon card for getting 2500 reward points, if you do a lot of business with amazon it rox!

FedEx dropped this off today. Mass Effect 2 iPhone gelaskin

5rbfc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Last week I received Ghostbusters for PSP from Atari. I totally forgot I entered this contest as it ended some time last fall. They didn't even email me, just sent the game in the mail.

I won an inheritance from a relative I did not know I had in Nigeria, all I have to do is wire him some money to set up the transfer and pay for the lawyer.... im rich...

actually, I got a giftcard for Lowes, and walmart recently.

A site I use that is updated daily is absurdlycool.com. I have since received stickers, address labels, pins, tons of food samples, energy/sleep samples, gum and candy, flash drives, shampoo, and cans of coke. Also if you are interested in the bigger free stuff try signing up for a free rewards program with your credit/debit card/ It has been 4 months and I have already received an Mp3 player that plays movies for just points. Oh and the number one way I get free stuff is to email the company and ask. I just recently received a coupon for a full size jug of laundry detergent by just emailing the company and asking them if I could have it because I enjoy their products. I would like to hear if anyone else has experience with getting free stuff this way.

I just got an email confirming I won a PB Winterbottom 360 Faceplate! Score!

EDIT: I just sold in online for $115!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='BudzMcGee']Got a UNI-ball pen and two issues of Maxim in the mail recently.[/QUOTE]
I received the same mail today!

[quote name='Izod517']Just won a Blackberry Bold 9700 from the @aboldstep twitter contest (found here)!

Thanks CAG![/QUOTE]

OMG ... i dont know how to use twitter but i have a account ther

how i get a chance to win Blackberry Bold 9700 ?

I won a Xbox 360 from GameTrailers last week, and am expecting the xbox360 console in the mail right now.

Just received my Xbox 360 via UPS, that i won from gametrailers last week. According to the contest, i guess they drew the name to win it on December 9th, but i wasnt contacted untl last week about winning it.........anyway, it turns out ito be the Pro Unit, that has a 60gb Hard drive, which was a complete surprise to me. Im a happy camper. :)

I also got the free uniball pen. Looks super sleek and sexy. Pop it open today to take some notes, and it's red ink. #-o

Whatever, it's free! Also got some maxims, so, I think the three of us probably have the same letter last name :lol:

[quote name='unopepito06']I also got the free uniball pen. Looks super sleek and sexy. Pop it open today to take some notes, and it's red ink. #-o

Whatever, it's free! Also got some maxims, so, I think the three of us probably have the same letter last name :lol:[/QUOTE]

I just got my free super ink uni-ball pen, cept my pen is blue and has blue ink.. not too much a fan of it, but it feels nice in the hands.
i got this on
http://www.uniball-na.com/main.taf?p=2,7,2
Jetstream RT
its 0.7 not 1.0 so its not bold

Ok now this confuses me, it says to reply no later by April 1st but then further down the email it says to reply no later than March 24th.....this email was sent to me today on Thursday March 25th at 11:00am. Can someone help me understand what the deal is here?

Congratulations! Your name was drawn as a Second Prize winner in the Intel® Core Moment Sweepstakes.

Your name has been drawn to win a Lenovo® IdeaCentre D440 Digital Home Server.

Approximate retail value is $599.99 USD!

Claim your prize

We would like for you to be our winner, and in order to help us fulfill your prize quickly we ask that you please reply to this email stating your acceptance by 5:00pm Pacific Time, Thursday April 1st, 2010.

Please reply with:

Your Full Name:

Your Shipping Address:

Your Contact Phone Number:

Failure to reply by 5:00pm Pacific Time, Wednesday March 24th will result in forfeiture of this opportunity. Once we receive your email we will send your prize to you via FedEx* and will email you tracking information as soon as it ships.

Congratulations again, and thanks for participating in the Intel® Core Moment Sweepstakes!

Sincerely,

The Intel® Core Moment team

bread's done
Back