What have you received recently?

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']thats sweet[/QUOTE]

Thats what I thought :D

I couldnt believe it when I won initially...twice! Since then I had forgotten about it (because I never expected to receive them because it was probably a glitch I won twice to begin with), so it was my surprise when I checked the mail and saw 2 bubble mailers (I was like WTF?!?!?)! I got 2 copies of inFamous 2 shipped to my name (the same name on both packages), to the exact same address.

I was literally speechless for like 10 minutes.

I wish I had some of your luck. I got mine thru one of the twitter fire drills.
[quote name='RedRingOfDeath']I was literally speechless for like 10 minutes.[/QUOTE]

I would have been speechless too, especially since they said one win per prize level with the same name.

[quote name='ROB64']If you don't have a PS3, then why did you enter? Save it for the people who might actually use the game.

Found a USPS box on the front porch when I got home today:
DSCN1459.jpg

Everything was free but the strings, and those were only a buck per set, so basically free. Can't wait to use the razor and see if I can toss my Mach 3 (which sucks, btw.)
DSCN1468.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh, I don't know, maybe the tons of other prizes? Like the chips, subs, Home Theater System with a PS3 inFamous bundle, etc. I couldn't choose NOT to win inFamous before getting into the later levels, to try to win the other prizes. Sorry, I had no idea I was going to win. I couldn't have done anything about it.

P.S. That's why I said eBay/Trade forum here I come, because I had the intention of letting someone else get it.

[quote name='ROB64']Aha, I thought it was a contest for just infamous 2. Don't get your undies in a wad. :p[/QUOTE]

Yeah, sorry, I can get out of hand when people basically accuse me of stealing from others. I'm fine, now. Sorry. :p

[quote name='Wchillinman']I finally got my free Jabra headset & it's scuffed in a few spots. I also got my copy of Infamous 2.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to receive my headset. I am still waiting patiently as I actually needed it.

you guys are all so lucky getting free copies of infamous 2. I had to pay $45 on the trade forum for one. Anyways how often does subway have those contests and are they fairly easy to win?

[quote name='Waxxxz018']Signed up through my boarderlands goty... If ya haven't yet do so! :)

2e41a3.jpg
[/QUOTE]

that's cool, but shitty at the same time, i bought Borderlands when it came out, so no GOTY, and i'm not pre-ordering Duke until monday, so i'm out of luck i guess, maybe i won't pre-order it now...*shrug* stupid restrictions to GOTY copy.

Everyone's kicking my ass as far as freebies go. All I've received in the last week are D&D: Daggerdale, Dead Or Alive: Dimensions, and Under Siege.

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']that's cool, but shitty at the same time, i bought Borderlands when it came out, so no GOTY, and i'm not pre-ordering Duke until monday, so i'm out of luck i guess, maybe i won't pre-order it now...*shrug* stupid restrictions to GOTY copy.[/QUOTE]

Yeah my good bro is in the same boat. He got me addicted to borderlands before I owned a 360 (same original non-goty as you). I ran out and bought goty first thing, so I guess I better thank him for turning me into a boarderlands fiend!

Wife just got a really sweet $200.00 Marc Jacobs wallet today from a past giveaway, Not to shabby! :)

I'll have her take a pic & post it in a bit.

Edit:

c946da.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a free game from bigfishgames for "buying" 2 games in the month of May. The two games I got in May were free, so that's cool. :p

[quote name='ZombieToast']I mostly just like getting mail. And now I'm free to wet the bed if I want.[/QUOTE]
You won't if you wear the diaper. lol. On the Howard Stern show, there is a guy who would wear a diaper to concerts in order to not miss any songs and so he could drink freely. There is one other use.

[quote name='SgtRamirez']You won't if you wear the diaper.[/QUOTE]
That's the point. I can piss and shit and wallow in my filth all night and never get the sheets dirty. Amazing!

[quote name='Daw19yoyo']Is that about $3 Us dollars? *wink*wink* *nudge*nudge*[/QUOTE]

LOL he could sell it on ebay for $5... I actually bought one because I thought it was funny.

~~~
BTW got (3) free quarts of Glidden's paint today (black). Was delivered by Fedex.
Free subscription to "Field and Stream" arrived
Free subscription to "Parents" arrived
Free subscription to "Shape" arrived
Free subscription to "Entrepreneur" arrived
Harley Davidson #1 sticker arrived

Cool, hopefully my paint comes soon. I got it for my mom so she can paint the trim in the kitchen (she actually had the glidden paint color already picked out. :p)

I haven't gotten anything in the past few days except for another check from pinecone research.

bestbuyreward.jpg

Pictured: 100% Free $10 Best Buy Certificate, I did NOT buy anything yet under my Rewards Zone account. I can post another picture as proof of that if you wish. I got it from the Red Cross promo

I got my free sample of the Clif Bar Energy Bar. It was pretty good. I also got my Hugo Boss perfume "samples" and I use the word samples loosely. You can get better samples in magazines.

3 gucci samples, finally got my marb bandana, and some best buy e points that equal like $15 in best buy dollars. but i dont use best buy or plan to so they r useless.

[quote name='IPlay4Fun']3 gucci samples, finally got my marb bandana, and some best buy e points that equal like $15 in best buy dollars. but i dont use best buy or plan to so they r useless.[/QUOTE]
Can I please have the BB points, if they are useless to you?

Thanks. I understand if you ignore me. lol.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']I recieved my free 6-in-1 screwdriver yesterday(Monday), its actually a pretty high quality cheap product. But seriously, its kinda nice! lol[/QUOTE]
Wow man, you have some serious Mirrors Edge love...I LIKE IT!

I haven't received anything in a bit either, and I signed up for a shiteload of stuff. Hmph.

Latest thing I got is my Neti Pot, which I shall now review for you from my own first words while using it...

"WHAT THE fuck AAAAAGH".

[quote name='TAYL0R']i think my mailman is stealing my stuff or something b/c im not getting anything.[/QUOTE]
I was thinking the same thing about my mailman here recently too, mainly because my mailman is lazy.

Just got both my headset and screwdriver today. Not too shabby. Screwdriver is rusty and smells like asparagus piss...and gasoline. Headset hurts my ear after a while, plus it picks up too much noise, and it echoes my buddies on XBL whenever they talk. But, it's pretty good other than that.
Reviews:

Headset:

+ Clear sounds
+ Nice fit
- Uncomfortable after a while
- Echoes and picks up every single sound
? Why am I reviewing this like OXM?
Final review: 3.0 out of 5.0

Screwdriver:

+ Has a nice feel
+ 6 in 1 is nice
- Kinda cheap, but it's free, so...
- Rusty
? Why does it smell like gassy shit?
Final review: 3.9 out of 5.0

[quote name='IIBlazer']Screwdriver is rusty and smells like asparagus piss...and gasoline.[/QUOTE]

Ummmm, two things... Why are you smelling it? lol... and mine didn't smell like that, and it wasn't rusty, I think you got a defective one. You should notify them and give them your review!

[quote name='Double O Slevin']Ummmm, two things... Why are you smelling it? lol... and mine didn't smell like that, and it wasn't rusty, I think you got a defective one. You should notify them and give them your review![/QUOTE]

I didn't sniff it. It's just that potent, to where I can smell it, without actually trying to smell it. It's like a potent fart. A potent, asparagus piss, and gas fart. And my bits were rusty, so.

Just got a headset in the mail today from 1saleaday... I ordered just the one set weeks back (and it already arrived), its not even one of the four they had pictured.

Anyone else get this?
173ca8.png

Alright here we go... LATEST EXBIT SWAG:

Exibit A:
28a5b7.jpg

1 & 2. (these can be summed up together): Latest Bloomberg Businessweek & Newsweek (freebizmag). Great bathroom material! Some pages may possibly be used as a toilet paper substitute... Have not experimented yet so don't quote me.

*3. A Really cool beanie for my little dude, he hates hats though & rips it off when you put it on... Daddy was the same but now has a thinning hair due to wearing hats for years... Maybe the kid is on to something...

*4. Starbucks $10 giftcard. MMM... Need to use this soon...

*5. Yay I now have a new razor to shave what facial hair that I can grow in... Yes sad @ 30-ish...

6. Jabra headset from 1saleaday. I am going to use this on our cell (have not tested it yet). It does not have volume or mic on/off adjustment so I will refrain from using it on live, due to the factor when a 9 yr. Old Korean kid beats me he does not need to hear me say fuck...

7. Paint from Glidden (homepage), need to figure out a project to use it on.

8. Halo Defiant Map Pack via: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=296418
& a big thanks to cwebb39! My wife singed up for twitter an entered. She surprised the crap out of me, we had been planning on getting this via MSP & now have it!!!

!. My shoes, not free... But the vans rule!

Exibit B:
8fb6a2.jpg

?. *Nice'n Easy hair dye, Burts Bees baby samples (homepage), *Boo-Boo Bunny... See fellas this is what happens when you don't do free samples & leave it up to your wife... The UPS dude shows up, ya get excited & it ends up being Nice'n Easy hair dye...

This is the latest swag that myself & my lovley wife (CherryRasulka) have received... What have you got???

*NOTE - Won via FB contest

[quote name='Waxxxz018']*3. A Really cool beanie for my little dude, he hates hats though & rips it off when you put it on... Daddy was the same but now has a thinning hair due to wearing hats for years... Maybe the kid is on to something...[/QUOTE]
Please tell me there is some way to get one of these.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Please tell me there is some way to get one of these.[/QUOTE]

I won the Owl Hat through a giveaway on Facebook from a WAHM (Work At Home Mom) currently she is so backed up right now 'Clovers Garden' she is not taking any new orders. if you head over to Etsy you'll find a whole bunch of other stuff as well. If your looking for hat's like that, just click on 'knitting' - 'baby' - 'hats'. Just keep browsing around and you'll find an owl hat made by someone. They are all so reasonably priced! Well, most anyway...

Owl Hats

A lot of them will even do custom colors for you. I was very satisfied with Clover's Garden great work and awesome to deal with

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Bacardi t shirt today! I'll probably give it to someone though since it's a v-neck, and I'd rather not show off my chest hair to the world. :p

Finally got my earpiece from 1SaleADay yesterday. I think it looks to be in great condition. I needed it to use my phone while driving my wife's car. The other has the Bluetooth capability. I am an unfortunate souled that got popped by the PoPo for using my cell while driving. Poor me! lol

bread's done
Back