What have you received recently?

Today I got:

The Schick trimmer, sleep pretty ear plugs, breath right strip sample and brez nasal breathing aid samples and a $10 craftsman gift card. Quite a haul today!

I got that shirt and trimmer just a couple of days ago. Gave my wife the shirt and of course kept the trimmer for myself. It's actually pretty nifty and I look forward to trying it out. I also got the ring sizer that someone mentioned, as well as some John Frieda samples, a Purex sample, a can of Glidden paint (waiting for two more), and some Yogi tea.

Just before the weekend, I got the following gaming books for free:
Writing For Video Game Genres
Basics of Game Design
Game Engine Gems 2
Mathematics Education For A New Era
On The Way To Fun
The Golden Age of Video Games
Game Development Tools

Their total value is just a bit over $300.

I got my Professional Styling Tool from Suave today, which turned out to be a coupon for one free bottle of shampoo. fucking assholes.

I almost gave up hope on the magicwallet but it finally arrived after what seemed like months.

Slow week so far... only three new things arrived:
12316s1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
My wallet showed up today as well, even though their site kept telling me I wasn't old enough. Also got my Mayhem Package a few minutes ago. I didn't realize the keychain was a skateboard. I'm sad now. The poster is the only nice thing and I can't even hang it up yet.

finally got my flask today, looks pretty decent, little small, but still nice, engraved was a nice touch.

oh and the schick trimmer.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ROB64']I got my Professional Styling Tool from Suave today, which turned out to be a coupon for one free bottle of shampoo. fucking assholes.[/QUOTE]

I won the 2 free products coupon for the promotion, received the hair dryer a few weeks ago, and got a coupon for 1 free product in the mail today. I guess I lucked out
:bouncy:

Found my subway $5 gift card today on the floorboard.
My family didn't know I used a fake name and thought it was sent to the wrong address.

[quote name='COLDblood']I almost gave up hope on the magicwallet but it finally arrived after what seemed like months.

Slow week so far... only three new things arrived:
12316s1.png
[/QUOTE]
How did you get the subscription to GUNS?

[quote name='volcombrandon']Mostly twitter... I win majority of my stuff on twitter and some on facebook. But mainly twitter.[/QUOTE]

I've tried the twitter thing but just couldn't understand reposting etc. Where are you getting the info to enter them etc.?

Finally got my maximum from one of those mag sites. thought nothing would ever show up. also got field and stream. some samples of stuff ill never use but just in case of a camping trip ill be good. also got my 60 coke rewards from southwest deal.

Got that little lock pad and set of keys from 1saleaday.com today. It's extremely small and you can't even take the keys out of the lock while it's open. Pretty crappy, but it was free so I can't really complain.

[quote name='ZombieToast']Sounds like you just did. Heh.[/QUOTE]

I know ^_^ .....it is pretty bad though lol

Recieved my Magic Wallet and Pro Glide razor yesterday. I broke the wallet already... I played with it so much because I was mezmerized by its magic that the edges don't magnetize anymore, it kinda just flops open now. *Sad Face* But the razor is nice!

Few more things I've recently got in the mail that i won :).

2ecf9kj.png

Left is a Calibur11 xbox 360 Base vault case, PX5 TurtleBeach Gaming headset for xbox 360-ps3-pc. And That is the Little mini Padlock i just received from 1saleaday at the bottom :). I accually won another Turtlebeach PX5 gaming headset but its not in the photo because its out of the package and i was using it lol.

[quote name='volcombrandon']Few more things I've recently got in the mail that i won :).

2ecf9kj.png

Left is a Calibur11 xbox 360 Base vault case, PX5 TurtleBeach Gaming headset for xbox 360-ps3-pc. And That is the Little mini Padlock i just received from 1saleaday at the bottom :). I accually won another Turtlebeach PX5 gaming headset but its not in the photo because its out of the package and i was using it lol.[/QUOTE]

2 Turtle Beaches?!?! That's ridiculous, feel free to send one my way. ;)

Um, I won a 'Rio' shirt from a Chiquita contest. It's for girls and it's all glittery and stuff. Wish I would've won a 360 prize bundle instead. Curse my good luck.

[quote name='volcombrandon']Few more things I've recently got in the mail that i won :).

2ecf9kj.png

Left is a Calibur11 xbox 360 Base vault case, PX5 TurtleBeach Gaming headset for xbox 360-ps3-pc. And That is the Little mini Padlock i just received from 1saleaday at the bottom :). I accually won another Turtlebeach PX5 gaming headset but its not in the photo because its out of the package and i was using it lol.[/QUOTE]

How in the world did you win 2 Turtle Beach gaming headsets? That's ridiculous!

[quote name='AlphaPanda']How in the world did you win 2 Turtle Beach gaming headsets? That's ridiculous![/QUOTE]

I know right. That's crazy how luck you are volcombrandon! That picture & this
[quote name='volcombrandon']Few items ive recently received in the mail :)

2eok1sz.jpg
[/QUOTE]
makes me wish I had just little bit of your luck.

I got my Affinity Plus Credit Union shirt in the mail just now. I am a bit bummed about my Pepsi Max one, the paint wore off a bit in the washer at no fault of my own.

[quote name='Wchillinman']I know right. That's crazy how luck you are volcombrandon! That picture & this makes me wish I had just little bit of your luck.[/QUOTE]

Damn! That guy is on fire, where does he even find all these giveaways anyways? But man, he needs to start buying lottery tickets! :D

[quote name='volcombrandon']Lol you guys make it like i won 1 million bucks haha.. not really THAT much stuff :)[/QUOTE]

You won about $750 dollars in stuff for FREE. And you also have Alice: Madness Returns coming in soon, too. ;)

[quote name='IIBlazer']You won about $750 dollars in stuff for FREE. And you also have Alice: Madness Returns coming in soon, too. ;)[/QUOTE]

more than that xD the xoom was 600 dollars and the two px5's were 249.99 each so thats 1100 for those 3 items not counting the rest of the stuff :p. I also have 13 more prizes to be shipped :)

[quote name='volcombrandon']more than that xD the xoom was 600 dollars and the two px5's were 249.99 each so thats 1100 for those 3 items not counting the rest of the stuff :p. I also have 13 more prizes to be shipped :)[/QUOTE]

13 more?!?! Something HAS to be wrong with my eyes today, I think you said 1.3 obviously not 13. Damn, you gotta share your secrets ;)

[quote name='golfing7861']13 more?!?! Something HAS to be wrong with my eyes today, I think you said 1.3 obviously not 13. Damn, you gotta share your secrets ;)[/QUOTE]

Not really any secrets haha.. I usually just follow all the dev's of new and old games on twitter and FB they have alot of promotions and i also follow alot of small and big gaming news sites that giveaway alot of swag. I win more on twitter than facebook though. And yes 13 more prizes lol.

[quote name='volcombrandon']Not really any secrets haha.. I usually just follow all the dev's of new and old games on twitter and FB they have alot of promotions and i also follow alot of small and big gaming news sites that giveaway alot of swag. I win more on twitter than facebook though. And yes 13 more prizes lol.[/QUOTE]

No, no! It must be one and three tenths. It could not possibly be thirteen! Care on shedding a bit of light on what you have coming?

EDIT: Eh, maybe not. It's against the rules to post what's coming, huh.

[quote name='IIBlazer']No, no! It must be one and three tenths. It could not possibly be thirteen! Care on shedding a bit of light on what you have coming?

EDIT: Eh, maybe not. It's against the rules to post what's coming, huh.[/QUOTE]

I promise i'll post pics when i receive any of the swag :)

received the marine corps duffle bag. wasn't really a duffle bag though, it is just one of those drawstring bags but it came pretty quick (5 days or so) i wonder when they're going to come knocking at my door.

Got my Copenhagen flask today, looks pretty nice with it's leather outside. Perfect birthday present for my friend.

bread's done
Back