What have you received recently?

this must be where all the grand prize winners to every contest end up. everyone seems to have won physical games, consoles, tvs, cars, trips on one time of play. ive been trying to win stuff for years and maybe have gotten lucky enough to win some coupons.

Got a pair of headphones from videogameplaza, even though (I think) I ordered the DVI-HDMI adapter. Oh well, they're good headphones, so I can't complain.

A new phone! It's 3D and from LG which has android. These power-ups helped me win get it. Oh yeah, I'm in Canada, so if you're not Canadian, you're out of luck. :/

Hey all,

I won a pretty cool 3D phone from LG thanks to this game. You gotta be Canadian though. Anyway I'm sharing four of the power-ups I found and helped me win.

Good luck and enjoy!

[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]
Found: Optimus Pad POWER-UP. If you're looking for it, please claim the Power-Up at http://lgpowerup.ca/bc/6194b5c525

[/FONT]
[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]Objet trouvé : power-up Optimus Pad! Venez le réclamer ou inscrivez-vous pour jouer au http://www.lggetconnected.com/fr/powerup/badge/collect/6194b5c525

------
Found: LG Phoenix POWER-UP. If you're looking for it, please claim the Power-Up at http://lgpowerup.ca/bc/07a3a21227

[/FONT]
Objet trouvé : power-up LG Phoenix! Venez le réclamer ou inscrivez-vous pour jouer au http://www.lggetconnected.com/fr/powerup/badge/collect/07a3a21227

-----

Found: Optimus One POWER-UP. If you're looking for it, please claim the Power-Up at http://lgpowerup.ca/bc/3e629b8b0a

Objet trouvé : power-up Optimus One! Venez le réclamer ou inscrivez-vous pour jouer au http://www.lggetconnected.com/fr/powerup/badge/collect/3e629b8b0a

------
4.[FONT=trebuchet ms,sans-serif]
Found: Chat POWER-UP. If you're looking for it, please claim the Power-Up at http://lgpowerup.ca/bc/319d696761

Objet trouvé : power-up Chat! Venez le réclamer ou inscrivez-vous pour jouer au http://www.lggetconnected.com/fr/powerup/badge/collect/319d696761
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

Glad to see others got their free stuff from videogameplaza. Todays mail: 10 free "Freschetta by the slice", IPOD charging cable & baby blue USB charger car adapter from 1saleaday, 6 stickers from Jarritos soda.

its been a good day, I won two XBOX codes on twitter

46a58b.png

fe4d1d.png

Nintendo DSi (Black) - Dave and Busters ticket redemption
$25 Amazon Gift Card codes
$10 PayPal
1SaleADay
- credit card sized light bulb
- car charger piece
- breast cancer pin
- mosquito pack (thrown in trash soon as opened)
- black headphones

I've gotten about 8 or 9 copies of Toy Soldiers: Cold War. 4 of which were provided by Signal Studios (Awesome folks BTW). Got my ipod cable, USB cigarette lighter, Breast Cancer awareness pin, and hopefully a review copy of Deathspank: The Baconing here soon ^_^

Just received two more things from videogameplaza:

A laptop lock
A tornado (see below)

tornado-data-transfer-tool1.jpg

Not an image of it but an image of the thing I am talking about.

Woo, I got some golf club impact recorder things! SO EXCITED!!!!!

(Yeah...couldn't care less. These will go to my brother-in-law.)

I also got a code for Hole In The Wall on XBLA, which I'm hoping will be good. I'd much rather have Crazy Machines, but I'll take what I can get.

Just got my camping cup with compass built into the lid from videogameplaza. Also got the copy of my Innovis credit report that I requested.

[quote name='COLDblood']Won a free ticket to the MW3 XP event in L.A.

Dreams do come true for fan boys =)

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

How in the world do you get all these things for free?

[quote name='COLDblood']Won a free ticket to the MW3 XP event in L.A.

Dreams do come true for fan boys =)

picture.php
[/QUOTE]

Dude, I'm a press member and I don't get half the shit you do. I need to learn the secrets -_-

Congrats though. I wouldn't have wanted that anyway, HATE COD :p

[quote name='Royal High Knight']How in the world do you get all these things for free?[/QUOTE]

Facebook and Twitter seem to have the best chances for winning

[quote name='T9X69']HATE COD :p[/QUOTE]

LOL I am such a fan boy I squealed like a 13 year girl getting a hug from Bieber when I found out I was going.

ESPN Mag (Bad condition due to uncaring mail man.)
Got Quaker Oat Meal Cereal thing. Funny story, I expected the red box it came in the have a bag of the cereal but it turns out that there was just a smaller blue box inside the box. I tasted it but it wasn't so great imo. The hint of Brown Sugar saved it though. My mom would've loved it! I ordered a second one so I'll give her that one.

Oh, and the Kashi bar was pretty good!

[quote name='COLDblood']Facebook and Twitter seem to have the best chances for winning

LOL I am such a fan boy I squealed like a 13 year girl getting a hug from Bieber when I found out I was going.[/QUOTE]

no one is more deserving in this community than COLDblood to go free, congratz my friend

I enter a ton of contests on facebook and twitter, but have very little in physical prizes to show for it. At least compared to the constant weekly haul you guys seem to have. I win codes once in a blue moon, but hardly ever physical stuff that's actually shipped.

Anywho, I got some multi-prong phone charger thing from videogameplaza the other day. Piece of crap I don't need.
Also got a sample of oatmeal cereal and a kashi snack bar this week.

[quote name='T9X69']I wouldn't have wanted that anyway, HATE COD :p[/QUOTE]
I hate it too, but I probably would've gone anyway. But I know it couldn't be nearly as cool as the Dante's Inferno burlesque show I was invited to before release.

[quote name='ZombieToast']I hate it too, but I probably would've gone anyway. But I know it couldn't be nearly as cool as the Dante's Inferno burlesque show I was invited to before release.[/QUOTE]

Man I would love to go, not for the show but for the free copy of the Hardened Edition of MW3

I won a Retro Deck from the Mt dew Throwback Shack Sweepstakes. The picture on the website showed it with trucks and wheels, but I didn't get any :(

Top without the grip tape
HNI_0010.jpg
Top with the grip tape
HNI_0009.jpg
Bottom
HNI_0012.jpg

[quote name='popular penguin']I won a Retro Deck from the Mt dew Throwback Shack Sweepstakes. The picture on the website showed it with trucks and wheels, but I didn't get any :(

Top without the grip tape
HNI_0010.jpg
Top with the grip tape
HNI_0009.jpg
Bottom
HNI_0012.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That is cool! Quick question, how did they notify you that you won? Was it through facebook or regular email?

[quote name='slowdive21']That is cool! Quick question, how did they notify you that you won? Was it through facebook or regular email?[/QUOTE]

Regular email. I got my prize about 5 weeks later. I should be getting my trucker hat soon.

[quote name='The Bryant']Oh, yea. Has anyone ever gotten their Big Ass Fans caps? Oh, and did any East Coasters receive mail on Saturday?[/QUOTE]

I did receive mail on Saturday.

Finally got my earbuds from the Video game plaza and the iPod cable from 1saleaday for free. Also got the Frozenbyte Collection for some TF2 items.

Got a bunch of free t-shirts, posters, stickers, etc @ PAX but they were also handing these out for free so I snagged one.

0c510f.png

other than that my subscription to ESPN & Lowrider magazine arrived finally.

Much to my surprise, a copy of Deus Ex: Human Revolution (X360) showed up today, along with one of those sleeves that Zonic505 posted. I also got copies of Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (XBLA) and Hamilton's Great Adventure (PSN).

Recently got an iPod USB cable (free random item) from 1SaleaDay. Sucks, because I don't even own an iPod. :(

Free is free, I guess.

Today I got the free Burberry perfume sample from liking them on facebook, as well as a psp game I won. That is all I have received thusfar from this site :D can't wait to try and win moarrr

bread's done
Back