What have you received recently?

3rd prize on the Hersheys Avengers game which is access to 10 Avengers themed comics on Marvel's digital service. Read the first and it beats the 12 or so times I've won the stupid pdf poster at least.

1 x Free - Humble Bundle V - CAG Forum Friend
200 x Free - Heavy Metal Magazines from 2002 to 2011 - Freecycle.org
3 x Free - $125 ZipCar Credit - ZipCar Information Survery and Feedback Session
3 x Free - ZipCar Swag Bag - ZipCar Paper Pens, Post-its, Leatherbound Writing Journal, $50 Amazon Giftcard, Road Trip Alamanc, Toy Zipcar Sudan - ZipCar Information Survery and Feedback Session
6 x Free - Baskin and Robins 1 Pint Random Flavor Ice Cream - AM NEW YORK Coupon

Counter strike go beta.

Technically not free but im counting it. Lone survivor, braid, super meat boy. Bonuses to humble bundle I had already bought.

I won this over at Gamepodunk.com!!!
One of the best prizes I have won!!

med_gallery_14_69_243480.jpg

Finally got my $10 Lowes gift card from plantatweet

Just For Men Auto Touch Up (coupon came in the mail for a free container)

And some yardsale freebox finds...
Elektra Soundtrack
Dawn of the Dead Director's Cut VHS
and some stuff for my nephews...
Beatles Hoodie (size 10-12 looks brand new)
Catdog VHS
Hey Arnold Christmas VHS
Spongebob VHS

And got $25 in amazon GC from swagbucks this month that I used with a little more I had leftover to get Rage (360), TDU2 (360) and two Rifftrax Shorts DVDs.

I don't usually post my wins and free stuff on here because it isn't all that special, but I had to post this package I got by surprise a day or two ago. Apologies for the poor quality, I don't have a real camera.

Oh geewhiz, neighbors aren't going to know what could possibly be in this shipping container.

WYc9t.jpg

And here it is all set up. It is over five feet tall and is totally not weird at all.

pc7Li.jpg

[quote name='ohram']I don't usually post my wins and free stuff on here because it isn't all that special, but I had to post this package I got by surprise a day or two ago. Apologies for the poor quality, I don't have a real camera.

Oh geewhiz, neighbors aren't going to know what could possibly be in this shipping container.

WYc9t.jpg

And here it is all set up. It is over five feet tall and is totally not weird at all.

pc7Li.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'd love to have a game standee. Congrats.

Related to that, I won a copy of Lollipop Chainsaw today. I also got a CD copy of Encyclopedia Brittanica, which I have no recollection of ordering or requesting. It must have been one of those free things from freebizmag.

Won $25 from Live Nation and picked up Fatboy Slim's "You've Come A Long Way Baby", Boston's "Boston" and Dave Attells "Skanks For The Memories"

4 x - Free - Vans Shoes - Atwood Sneakers (Sizes 17, 9, 5 and 4) - http://www.vans.com/eventsites/vans-house-parties/ - Vans Free House Party Events - Brooklyn
4 x - Free - Bicycle Helmets - 2 Adults, 1 Teen, 1 Child sizes - http://www.nycgovparks.org/highlights/festivals/adventures-nyc - Adventures NYC
4 x - Free - The North Face Heckler Daypack Book bag - 2 Black, 2 Grey - http://www.nycgovparks.org/highlights/festivals/adventures-nyc - Adventures NYC
4 x - Free - North Face Water Bottles 16 oz - http://www.nycgovparks.org/highlights/festivals/adventures-nyc - Adventures NYC
1 x - Free - IKEA Leaning Desk and Chair - Used - www.freecycle.org
1 x - Free - STEAM Code - Street Fighter vs Tekken - LAN IT UP Brooklyn Facebook Giveaway
1 x - Free - The Tainos: Rise and Decline of the People Who Greeted Columbus - NYC Library Giveaway - Mott Haven Branch
1 x - Free - Animal Man TPB - NYC Library Giveaway - Kingsbridge Branch
18 x - Free - Super Soaker Hydro Fury Water Blaster 2-Pack - Craigslist.org - Free Section
2 x - Free - Sarah McLachlan Concert Tickets - July 8th - Borgata Event Center - Village Voice Promotions
1 x - Free - $25 American Express Prepaid Card - Unknown contest - Just a PO Box on the envelope with a congratulation ticker for Megazell

[quote name='The Bryant']Awesome! :drool:[/QUOTE]

haha! i know :bouncy:

yesterday, someone just gave me 3 bottles of skippy peanut butter. :applause:

I have received from FedEx today, my favorite and one of the most awesome prizes I have ever won. :D I love the Tekken series and what I received was Tekken Yoshimitsu Fine Art Statue #000 out of 500 from GT.TV (GameTrailers TV) which is valued at $499.99. Apparently it was sculpted by a Japanese master artist named Takayuki Takeya. And, this thing is massive, very detailed and FedEx tracking said it weighed a bit over 20 lbs. I believe it is close to this because this statue is heavy(the head has to weigh most of the overall weight) and is very tall (suppose to be 21in tall when put together).

Pictures of Outer Box (About 21 in X 19 1/2 in.):
p1060146closeup.jpg
p1060147u.jpg
p1060149q.jpg
p1060148n.jpg

Pictures of Fancy Inner Box & Styrofoam Box:
p1060150d.jpg
p1060151g.jpg

Parts of Statue in the Styrofoam Box (I put a quarter in one of the pictures to show the size):
p1060152s.jpg
p1060153.jpg
p1060154.jpg

Closer Pictures of Head Stand (Very Detailed & A Bit Gory) and Yoshimitsu (Very Detailed) Showed Separately (Didn't put it together because, it is massive and I don't have a safe place to put it.):
p1060158d.jpg
p1060159.jpg
p1060162c.jpg
p1060160t.jpg

Apparently the site I used removed one of the pictures. I guess it looked too real. :lol:

p1060157u.jpg

p1060163s.jpg
p1060164m.jpg

Yoshimitsu Hands and Swords was in the Box

I'm very very happy at the moment. :bouncy:
Also I'm really starting to think that FedEx drivers are ninjas. I never saw his truck today and the moment I turned my back the driver had disappeared without a trace. Very ninja like. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
20 Boxes x 20 Decks - Free TCG - Magic The Gathering Sample Decks - Hudson River Park: Science On The River Family Prize
1 x Free Book - The Apple Corps Guide to The Well Built House by Jim Locke - NYC Library Giveaway - Mott Haven Branch
1 x Free Book - The Clearing by Alan Arkin - NYC Library Giveaway - Mott Haven Branch
1 x Free Graphic Novel - The Sign Of Four by Conan Doyle, Edginton and Culbard - NYC Library Giveaway - Kingsbridge Library Branch
1 x Free Deck Of Cards - Florida Playing Cards by agiftcorp.com - Talahassee Home Tours
6 x Free Movie Tickets - The Amazing Spider-Man - Village Voice Promotions
2 x Midsummer Nights Swing Tickets - Target Free Lincoln Center Performances

10 x - Free - Used - Packard Bell PS2 Keyboards - Freecycle.org
10 x - Free - Used - UMax Astra 1220 P Scanner - Freecycle.org
10 x - Free - Used - CA 2 Desktop Speakers - Freecycle.org
10 x - Free - Used - CA Desktop Microphone - Freecycle.org
10 x - Free - Used - Lexmark Color Jet Printer 1000 + 4 packs of color and B+W Ink Each - Freecycle.org
10 x - Free - Used - 13" CRT CA Monitor - Freecycle.org
10 x - Free - Used - IBM ThinkPad T41 - Freecycle.org
1 x - Free - Comic - Man-Bat # 1 - Freecycle.org
1 x - Free - Comic - Marvel Super-Heroes Featuring Daredevil and Iron Man # 31 - Freecycle.org
1 x - Free - Comic - The Mighty Thor # 164 - Freecycle.org

Sprite Shirt & Hat from MCR (well, ordered, haven't received)

Zombie Pet avatar prop from All Zombies Must Die via XBox's Sales & Special's Scratch & Match deal.

The Notebook via Flixster

A few more Kinect Sensor Props

1x - Free - PC Game Collection - Orange Box - STEAM Forum Friend - Dark Fallen Gaming Group
1x - Free - Bicycle - Used - Specialized Sirrus Hybrid Bike 30" - FreeCycle.org
17x - Free - New - Extra Large Sketch Pads - FreeCycle.org
1x - Free - Commission Work - Painting of Santo Malo (my graphic novel) in 1968 England - Reddit Forum Friend
1x - Free - New - Clue: Dungeons & Dragons (I've been looking for this for a long time) - SRE Reading Club

[quote name='ManCowBear']I received free drinking straw glasses from 1SaleADay
Drinking-Straw-Glasses.png
[/QUOTE]

Even I have to admit that this is awesome, and I'm quite cynical about such things.

I also received the free straw-glasses in the mail. :lol:

Also won a $5 gift card from Gamestop
Have a $5 Amazon giftcard on the way (From Swagbucks)
A mickey mouse lapel pin from Disney movie rewards.
And I'm supposed to receive random samples and freebies any day now..

This is what I received in July...

5x - $5 Amazon Gift Cards
7x - Amazon mp3 albums
1x - Darkstone GOG Game
1x - $50 Livenation Concert Cash
1x - $25 Livenation Concert Cash
1x - Large Papa Johns Pizza
1x - $10 Lowes Gift Card
1x - $10 Paypal
6 months blockbuster (2 dvds/mo)

What I can remember I received recently

Twitter:
The Walking Dead Season pass ~Steam
Metro 2033 ~Steam
Sour Patch Kids ~XBLA
Tony Hawk HD ~XBLA
Joy Ride Turbo ~XBLA
SVC: Alex Kidd & Co. ~XBLA
Skyrim Beanie Xbox avatar hat
Fable the Journey chicken kicker Xbox Avatar Shirt
Halo 4 Master Chief Xbox Avatar outfit
$15 Fandando cash

Remote Controlled car from freebizmag email offer

Arbys "Born to be roasted" Tshirt from Facebook promo

4000MSP from Local game store raffle

Almost forgot,

I won a $30 gift certificate for the "Prototype 2" online store off Twitter and bought this with it:
a1lghq.png

I won a copy of Darksiders from the Darksiders 2 promo. And a coupon for a free jar of Ragu spaghetti sauce after I wrote to them about finding mold in a jar I bought. :(

Got scion swag from the military care package.
Came with a dark gray castro cap instead of the beanie, but it's a nice cap.
scion-military-care-package-free-stuff-300x300.jpg

1 x Free Code - Zero Online - 5,000 Zero Points (game currency) - The Andromeda Crisis News Letter Giveaway
1 x Free Code - Super MNC - 400 Blitz Coins (game currency) + Costume Piece + TF2 Item - Super MNC Newsletter Giveaway
1 x Free Code - Super MNC - Spunky Ball - Super MNC Newsletter Giveaway
1 x Free Code - Super MNC - XP Boost - Super MNC Newsletter Giveaway
4 x Free Code - Moishi Monsters - 1 Month Subscription - Moishi Monster Newsletter
1 x Free Code - APB Reloaded - 400 Game Tokens + Mystery Pack of Character Items - APB Reloaded Newsletter Giveaway
1 x Free Code - Brick Force - Two complete sets of equipment - Brick Force Newsletter Giveaway
1 x Free Code - TF2/Adult Swim - Robot Chicken TF2 Hat - TF2/Adult Swim Newsletter Giveaway
2 x Free Code - Tribes: Ascend - 3 Day XP Booster - Tribes: Ascend Newsletter Giveaway
1 x Free Code - Project Blackout - 20,000 Credits + Famas Supply Kit - Project Blackout Tribes: Ascend Newsletter Giveaway
331 x Free Magazines - Heavy Metal - FreeCycle.org
8 x Free Chairs - Global Multi-Functional Ergonomic Office Chairs - FreeCycle.org
24 x Free Arts/Craft - Cray-Pas Expressionist 50 Count Oil Pastels - FreeCycle.org
24 x Free Arts/Craft - IPG Aluminum Foil Tape - MEDIUM - Freecycle.org
4 x Free Controllers - Blue Chrome X-box 360 Controllers - Gamestop Giveaway
^ One of them was defective and I exchanged it for $30 Gift card.

Last edited:
Check out this crazy prize I won from Gouki.com
http://gouki.com/Story/Details/goukicoms-e3-swag--jimmy-of-the-month-prize-arrived

med_gallery_14_69_23375.jpeg

http://gouki.com/Story/Details/jimmy-of-the-month-june-2012--e3-swag-bag-winner

All of this was simply participating on the site. Each month they pick a user and give them two games from their store. I chose Enslaved and Conviction. Red Faction was a bonus for me ^^

All the random stuff was from winning the E3 swag thing.

They took care of oversea shippings and everything. Awesome generous guys.

Enjoy and support this website!

bread's done
Back