What have you received recently?

[quote name='Tony Stark']you do not want to do that to often[/QUOTE]

Why not?
He can do it as many time as he wants.
It won't affect his credit score.

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']Nothing i never win anything even though its my birthday tomorrow.[/QUOTE]
So this is just a spam post then?

Back to the OP, I received my Resident Evil Umbrella, and also won Risen 2(PS3), a CoD Zombie Labs poster, and a Xbox LIVE GoD copy of Tomb Raider: Underworld.

[quote name='Double O Slevin']So this is just a spam post then?

Back to the OP, I received my Resident Evil Umbrella, and also won Risen 2(PS3), a CoD Zombie Labs poster, and a Xbox LIVE GoD copy of Tomb Raider: Underworld.[/QUOTE]
No its really not i have horrible luck with everything and i never win anything

[quote name='cheapgamer 23']No its really not i have horrible luck with everything and i never win anything[/QUOTE]

My birthday is on the 17th and I've already recieved a coupon for free Baskin Robbins ice cream. And plus a $5 off coupon from Crafty Beaver.

You just gotta sign up for some email subscription things.

[quote name='TooMuchCoolness']My birthday is on the 17th and I've already recieved a coupon for free Baskin Robbins ice cream. And plus a $5 off coupon from Crafty Beaver.

You just gotta sign up for some email subscription things.[/QUOTE]

Crafty Beaver is the best name ever. I miss walking past the one on Lawrence. I didn't realize they had b-day coupons. I'll have to sign up.

The ratio of freebies I requested to the amount of freebies received is rather off.

Just been receiving Maxim and GetGlue stickers lately...I don't mind, but knowing that theres some...."company" with my address and name irks me. :whistle2:/

[quote name='The Bryant']The ratio of freebies I requested to the amount of freebies received is rather off.

Just been receiving Maxim and GetGlue stickers lately...I don't mind, but knowing that theres some...."company" with my address and name irks me. :whistle2:/[/QUOTE]

I agree...

When I was in college a couple years ago and I know I had an address that I would not be at for more than 4 years that I could just flood with spam I would order so many free magazines that I would get 1 to 2 magazines a day (Maxim, PC World, etc.) along with so many free samples...

...I began logging what I order verus what actually came in a Sign In/Sign Out format

...the amount of stuff that never came was truly alarming, if I could estimate I would say only 20% of the stuff I ordered for free would come the rest has some random company with my address and name

this above statement is why I only give my address and one number off of my phone number and a spam email

birthday stuff:

FREE 50 Swagbucks
FREE 3 oz. swirly serve ice cream from Baskin Robbins
FREE $3 off coupon from CVS
FREE $5 off coupon from Crafty Beaver
FREE DVD rental from Redbox

I've been knocking down $15-$25 Amazon codes every month doing rather short marketing surveys on a great site I found. I'd give you guys the name but it's by invite only so you wouldn't be able to register just by going to the site and signing up; they don't even give referral links. You have to receive an invitation by email from a member or one of the site's partners (that's how I got in). It really adds up when combined w/ my other rewards sites.

[quote name='Tony Stark']I agree...

When I was in college a couple years ago and I know I had an address that I would not be at for more than 4 years that I could just flood with spam I would order so many free magazines that I would get 1 to 2 magazines a day (Maxim, PC World, etc.) along with so many free samples...

...I began logging what I order verus what actually came in a Sign In/Sign Out format

...the amount of stuff that never came was truly alarming, if I could estimate I would say only 20% of the stuff I ordered for free would come the rest has some random company with my address and name

this above statement is why I only give my address and one number off of my phone number and a spam email[/QUOTE]

Interesting. I may start logging it as well just to see.

[quote name='The Bryant']Interesting. I may start logging it as well just to see.[/QUOTE]

Yeah generally, if its an item that you wouldnt give away free to your friends, I dont expect it to come in the mail for free unless I order it with points from Club Bing, Bing Rewards, etc.

Recently got an Assassin's Creed 3 bracelet, Borderlands 2 dog tag, and the fall grab bag (Zelda lanyard, Batman dog tag, Borderlands 2 dog tag, and sniper bullet keychain) from GameStop's PowerUp Rewards.

Got a sample box of Bear Naked cereal from Target (Honey Bunches of Oats type). Pretty good, considering I ate it out of my cupped hand.

Anyone remember that Clover app? that kept spitting out $5 PayPal or $5 Amazon per person you get to download it with your link

is it still alive? (meaning does it still give out $$$)

[quote name='EdRyder']Just found out I won a 'Hot Toys Jake Sully Sixth Scale' from Sideshow Collectibles. Check him out Thats the second time I've won from them in the past couple years. (I won a Godfather Marlon Brando bust from their comic con Giveaway)

Guys should head over there. They're still giving away a bunch of cool stuff.[/QUOTE]

I remember when you won, because that is when I started to enter their contests. I don't bother anymore though. Congrats!

Got the Ted costume just in time for Halloween.
They gave me the half costume instead of the full costume like they advertised. I'm still happy.

October's haul...

5x $5 Amazon Gift Cards
3x GOG games
5x Amazon mp3 albums
2x bags of Lindt Lindor Truffles
1x $2 Amazon Video credit
3x Redbox movie rentals
4x Totino's Party Pizzas
1x Papa Johns Pizza
1x Carhartt Acrylic Watch Cap

- $20 PSN credit (won the WeKnowGames monthly contest on Facebook when they posted in CAG a few weeks ago)
- $5 Amazon GC from Superpoints
- cheap headlight I never signed up for from a tobacco company
- Star Wars themed shirt from NowhereBad's Facebook site's contests
- Pens from the Uniball IWG

Just received an e-mail saying I "won" a one-topping large pizza from Papa John's. I don't have any Papa John's near me, so if anyone wants it, here is the promo code: RSMHDQ8Q8ZQW
Enter the promo code into "Have a promo code?" field on the Order Now page.
Not sure if it's account-locked (I created one when they were giving away free pizzas before.. before I realized there weren't any near me), but I'm guessing not. So, if not, enjoy.

[quote name='Josh1billion']Just received an e-mail saying I "won" a one-topping large pizza from Papa John's. I don't have any Papa John's near me, so if anyone wants it, here is the promo code:

Not sure if it's account-locked (I created one when they were giving away free pizzas before.. before I realized there weren't any near me), but I'm guessing not. So, if not, enjoy.[/QUOTE]

Just ordered it! Thanks!

picture.php

Got a free preview comic on the right after buying the Iron Man one.

bread's done
Back