What hypothetical Wii U game would you buy a Wii U to play?

I was in for Rayman & Pikmin, but if those weren't available these two would make me rush out to buy a WiiU:

Eternal Darkness 2
Beyond Good & Evil 2

What are the chances that Intelligent Systems can combine two of their developed series (Fire Emblem and Paper Mario) into one package? A tactical RPG with all the Paper Mario settings, characters and humor, I can't be the only one who would be interested in this.

Zelda would be a day one purchase. If they released a Zelda at launch regardless of the system specs and blah blah or price it would have been a day one purchase for me.

[quote name='likeme']Tales game[/QUOTE]

Same here.
ducktales_zps3d7b4119.jpg

Day 1 purchase.

[quote name='SaraAB']Large MMORPG Pokemon game with hack protection which follows the formula of the main series game.
[/QUOTE]
PokeMMO.eu

I ended up buying one for Monster Hunter in HD.

Free online multiplayer action RPG with hundreds of hours of fun.

It would help if Nintendo released Smash Bros this year, but I also can't wait till Pikmin 3 and Wind Waker HD.

I guess it was a cumulative effort. :D

I am already old hoping to get the Zombiu bundle real soon, but Earthbound is absolutely the top of my list and would also like to see anther Starfox Adventures like the GameCube release and I am hoping we see another Luigi's mansion on Wii U so hopefully the 3DS version sales well.

I'd pick one up if they started doing HD collections a la Mario All Stars.

SMB Collection (1,2,3, World) (Mario64, Sunshine)
Super Mario Land
Donkey Kong (DKC 1,2,3, DK64)
Sonic (1,2,3,CD) (Adventure1,2, {that team game})
Kirby
Star Fox
Kid Icarus (KI, Myths & Monsters)
Zelda (1,2,LtP),(Oot,MM,WW)
Mario Kart (SMK,MK64,DD,MKA) - w/ online play would be sweet
MARIO PARTY!!! - especially if it combines mini games (Change the first one's spin mechanics to motion controls for the love of all that is holy!) "You don't even want to hear the words 'Bash 'n' Cash'"

ETA: And I see there's already an HD remake or Wind Waker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am getting the WiiU for: No More Heroes 3, F-Zero, Star Fox, 2D Zelda, Diddy Kong Racing, Smash Bros Melee 2. I guess the last two-three can be your hypotheticals

bread's done
Back