What I want to buy...

nneace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
PLEASE HELP! BEFORE I MAKE THIS THREAD LIVE (AND ADD THE GAMES I AM TRYING TO BUY), I WANTED THE HELP OF THE CAG COMMUNITY!

I realize I am typing in all caps, but please review the thread to help me determine if it makes sense, and your opinion of the idea. Thanks.

With the popularity of lowball threads, I thought I might explore a separate idea. I am attempting to get back into game collecting, and I drastically need to improve my collection. I will list which games I am looking for (denoted by system), and all you have to do is reply to the thread which game you have and the price. I have a fair amount of feedback here, and additionally I have 232 positive feedback on Ebay as username roydinstarff. At the bottom of this post is my paltry list of games for trade, however I am looking for mint and complete games to purchase please!

As with any sale/trade thread, there has to be rules:

(By the by, I "borrowed" these from themaster20000's LOWBALL, though they are slightly altered for these purposes!)

RULES:
1) Simply type in your lowest offer for the item(s) in this thread. No PMs. No Emails. Just reply in the forum reply section. This is to keep OFFER public and to keep my PM box from overflowing as it obviously would. Obviously post edits and spoilers hiding bids are not acceptable.
2) I will update the first page to reflect your offers as often as possible. Feel free to check the latest bids on the last page(s) if you are unsure of the latest update.
3) In order to keep price increments fair, please offer games in $1 dollar increments.
4) Please note that you will be expected to ship the item for the amount you list plus appropriate shipping if you have the lowest offer at the end. Negative feedback may be left for those who choose not to follow through with shipment.
5) I would like to keep the shipping costs at $3 for the first item, and $1.50 for each other item after (when purchased from the same seller). If you live in any other country than America, please list the shipping costs for the each item, and for each additional item.

WANTS!

logo_dream.png

1) Official Dreamcast Contollers (preferably different colors)
2) Official Sega VMU's
3) Skies of Arcardia
4) Record of Lodoss War

1) Blast Corps

HAVES!

Nintendo Gamecube
Donkey Konga (Complete Game only - am not willing to part with extra bongos)
Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice Edition)

psp.png

Final Fantasy 1 (UMD only)

psp.png
Movie
National Treasure 2 (UMD only)

DVD Movies
Disney's Cinderella (2-Disc Platinum Edition)
Spiderman 2 (2-Disc Special Edition)

ps2.png

ps3.png

360.png

xbox.png

logo_dream.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting idea. Did you mean to leave rule #7 up though? It seems to pertain to you shipping instead of your lowball sellers.

[quote name='xHOJUx']Interesting idea. Did you mean to leave rule #7 up though? It seems to pertain to you shipping instead of your lowball sellers.[/QUOTE]

I intended Rule #7 to imply what I wanted to pay for shipping. I think the wording is awkward, I will alter it. Thanks for the feedback.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']Sounds good. I hope you want something that no one else has so I can sell it to you for $1,000,000 =)[/QUOTE]

Perhaps if that price is in Yen, maybe we can talk. Thanks for the humor.

bread's done
Back