What if the person isnt a registered user anymore? Can I stil get back my fees?EBAY

gopro

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Ok heres how it goes a punk buyer bought my PSP Bundle (BIN) and he has 0 Feedback and gave me this craptasic e-mail;
"Hello,
Greetings to you,how is business and all other things hope all are in good condition. well I'm Kelvin James from TX, but Presently i'm leading a trade fair program in Austrialia.I saw your item(330001433297)and ill like to buy it for my grandson that study in a Computer science school in University of Nigeria Next week as a gift.Do not worry about the shipping of the item,i have an account with FedEx and ill be sending you my FedEx account number for the shipping and my grandson's address in Nigeria, if you decedided in sending the item to add the shipping cost on the product you can still do it. i want you to ship the item first thing tomorrow morning, i will be sending you the payment vai PAYPAL,and so make sure you get the package ready for tomorrow shipment ok And kindly send me your paypal email address,so i can make the payment right away.and i will be paying you at the buy it now price also okay and would like you to end the bid at ebay now. Kelvin James"

So now I want a refund on the fees from what this moron did to me. Would anyone be kind enough to help me, and tell me what to do? And how to avoid this next time, I swear I put people with under 5 feedback could not buy stuff from me.

EDIT: This person that bought it is no longer a registered user anymore, so how am I able to get back my fees now?
Thanks peoples

You read this email and actually let the guy use BIN and purchase your item? Or was this after the fact?

Just file a NPB and move on.

You should be able to just cancel it - although with bin it may not be that easy? I've sold tons of stuff on ebay and Ive canceled bids but never had to cancel a BIN. Either way, just contact ebay...they will sort it out for you just fine.

I'd tell the guy you only ship to his home address in Texas & that's final; if he refuses those terms file a "non-paying bidder" dispute with the "buyer refuses to pay" option.

You'll get your money back in 8-14 days.

ok, thanks peoples. He told me this after he bought my item. It was BIN so I cant cancel. Thank you again peoples, if anyone has anymore ideas on how to help it would be nice.

Well, this goes without saying, but this is a scam. You will not get paid and you will lose your money. The whole "I have a FedEx account" bit has been done.

I can virtually guarantee that you will never get you money from this moron. File the NPB and move on.

TBW

Simple, file a NPB report with ebay stating that he didn't follow your auction rules that you don't ship internationally (or at least not to Nigeria) and that it's also most likely a scam. When the NPB goes through ebay should refund your listing and final value fees.

bread's done
Back