What in the Hell?

WinnieThePujols

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I ran upstairs to get some milk and when I came back downstairs, I realized that there was a crack in my monitor.

Literally, from the top to the bottom there is a crack running the entire height of it.

Is this common? I've never heard of anything like this. It was bizarre. I thought it was a piece of hair at first, but obviously (since I"m making this) it wasn't.

It's only about 14 months old. I've never heard of anything like this happening.

Hasn't been moved around or anything, either... so as far as I know it didn't get hit or anything.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']I ran upstairs to get some milk and when I came back downstairs, I realized that there was a crack in my monitor.

Literally, from the top to the bottom there is a crack running the entire height of it.

Is this common? I've never heard of anything like this. It was bizarre. I thought it was a piece of hair at first, but obviously (since I"m making this) it wasn't.

It's only about 14 months old. I've never heard of anything like this happening.

Hasn't been moved around or anything, either... so as far as I know it didn't get hit or anything.[/QUOTE]
Might have been this dude.

[quote name='Scobie']Why do you keep your milk upstairs?[/quote]

Most people would assume he's in the basement.

[quote name='Trakan']Most people would assume he's in the basement.[/quote]

I thought he was rich and had an upstairs kitchen.

[quote name='Scobie']Why do you keep your milk upstairs?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Eviltude']Might have been this dude.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jputahraptor']Better catch it![/QUOTE]

:rofl: Three things that made me laugh. Good Stuff all Around.

[quote name='Eviltude']Might have been this dude.[/QUOTE]
I'm in your house, throwing Wiimotes.

Edit: And when you address me, I expect to be called by my proper name. None of that "this dude" bullshit.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']I'm in your house, throwing Wiimotes.

Edit: And when you address me, I expect to be called by my proper name. None of that "this dude" bullshit.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, listen to this dude. :lol: j/k

Is it possible a death adder came in through the window and took a single swing and then jetted

Golden_Axe.is.gif

They're crazy dudes like that

[quote name='Trakan']Most people would assume he's in the basement.[/QUOTE]

But if you don't assume he lives in the basement its really funny.

Seeing someone run up carpeted steps to the 2nd floor. Then coming out of a room thats not a kitchen with a full glass of milk...well its funny to me.

[quote name='pimpinc333']:rofl: Three things that made me laugh. Good Stuff all Around.[/QUOTE]

It made me :lol: to

Is your computer near a wall in the basement. It could have been a thermal crack. The glass was room temp, and the rest of the monitor was super hot. Thus causing the monitor to break. I think more then likely though its a manufactures defect.

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']

Is this common?

I've never heard of anything like this happening.
[/QUOTE]

You know you just answered your own question, right?

Anyhow, it could be heat related or built up pressure somehow, which is highly doubtful since there should be vents, but you can't rule it out entirely.

Bummer about the monitor. At least look on the bright side, there should be some fairly cheap replacements available in the upcoming weeks.

[quote name='captainfrizo']Bummer about the monitor. At least look on the bright side, there should be some fairly cheap replacements available in the upcoming weeks.[/QUOTE]

I picked up two 22" Flat panel LCD Widescreens for $400 total.

They sell for like $450 individually!

bread's done
Back