What in the name of "Lunar" did i just buy?

levi333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
99 (99%)
Swung by Gamecrazy on the way home from work. Saw the following on a shelf behind a counter. Asked the guy how much and he said he just bought it for himself but would sell it. Ended up getting it for $40. I realize its not complete in any way, it seems to be an assortment of Lunar 2 and Lunar SSSC, and im just trying to figure out what ive got really. I think i got a decent deal, some of this is rare and would be worth more if i had everything from both sets im guessing.

Everything:
lunar001.jpg

Appears to be a map, some standees, pendant in bag:
lunar003.jpg

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete:
lunar004.jpg

Well, if you manage to snare a Disc only copy of the game for cheap, you win. That'd run you at least 90 or so bucks, maybe more since every Lunar 2 auction, I swear to god, doesn't have that damned pendant.

Nice patchwork Lunar you've got going there...

if you decide to trade the pendant, let me know.

/bought a pendantless Lunar 2
//but thankfully not at ebay prices o_o

Looks like you're just missing the box for Lunar:SSS and games and game case for Lunar:EB. Don't know how you got both manuals though, were they all in the Lunar:EB box?

You've got the big Lunar 2 box, Lunar 1 game, 'Omake' (extra) stuff from 2, both manuals, and the Lunar 2 soundtrack (assuming the disc is in there, you don't say.)

You're missing the Lunar 1 box, cloth map, and the Lunar 2 game (3 game discs, 1 making-of disc.)

All in all, you didn't do bad- you're just a game+ case away from a complete Lunar 2 set. And that pendant is rather sought-after (no one can have mine! *cling*) For reference, it's the pendant the heroine Lucia wears throughout the game.

What I wanna know is- was that all in the Lunar 2 box? Cuz there should no way that 2nd manual would fit with everything else...

i had 2 copies of the competle collection. I sold one on ebay for about $100. IT had the pendant and everyhting. I still have my other copy.

I also got Lunar silver+blue recently at gamestop.The strange part is that all the pieces and extra are there,except the soundtrack for each game is missing.I guess people must really luv the soundtrack more than the game itself to trade them in.

I don't get why the pendant's so desirable. It's pretty big, heavy, and really not that stylish. Makes me wonder if I should sell off all the extras from my Lunar games since I couldn't give two darns about them. =\

There were two printings of Lunar 1. The first came with the deluxe box and bonus content and the second was just four disks in a large jewel box. It looks like you got the 2nd edition of Lunar 1. As for Lunar 2, from the pictures its hard to tell if you got the game itself or just the box and the bonus content.

Yeah, my friend has a second printing of Lunar. I'm just waiting for him to sell it to me one day, but I doubt it because he's a game collector, too.

... and if you're reading this, Kelley... Yes... I want your Lunar...

Waittttttttttttt, how much is Lunar 2 worth complete? I have it in great shape, everything intact, even the pendant.

damn, i lucked out last week. I was visiting a college in Long Island, and I hit up all the gamestops of course.

I found complete, absolutely mint copies of lunar 1, lunar 2, grandia, and castlevania symphony of the night, all at the same store. picked them all up for about $105 with the gamestop card.

[quote name='psincubus']damn, i lucked out last week. I was visiting a college in Long Island, and I hit up all the gamestops of course.

I found complete, absolutely mint copies of lunar 1, lunar 2, grandia, and castlevania symphony of the night, all at the same store. picked them all up for about $105 with the gamestop card.[/quote] that's great!

and oh sorry folks for the wrong info, oh this other sites don't have their price updates.:bomb:

bread's done
Back