What is a fair price for a Demons Souls Deluxe Edition?

zmarselle

CAG Veteran
Picked it up used today at gamestop, pretty good condition. Guide book , and inner case and game in perfect condition, outer hard case has a few knicks.

I could just return it because its not really my style game, (after all the hype, I had to try it at least, and couldn't pass up the deluxe edition), but I figure, it is a rare title I believe, so I figgured I would ask what an appropriate value would be IF I was to post it on the selling/trading section of the forum. Thanks!

fair price would be around $65-75, which would be around how much you make selling on amazon/ebay after fees

i think you are just trying to circumvent the system. why dont you either do your own research or just offer it for sale?
you are neither getting advise about a deal nor requesting one with this thread. no one should have to tell you prices for you to decide.

Thanks 62t

And Arakias, because anyone can list anything for any price on Amazon/Ebay. Does not mean it will ever sell. I did not buy the game in order to try and make any profit, and only have a limited window of time to take it back to get my refund. Listing could get me either no sale/trade, or could get it for lower then I paid which at this time, does not make sense, seeing as I could just take it back.

I'm confused. If you did NOT buy it to resell for a profit than why are you concerned about the limited trade window and making less for it later. Isn't the point of buying a game that you are not trying to profit on to play it first?

I guarantee you will not be finishing this game in the time for a return.

[quote name='zmarselle']Thanks 62t

And Arakias, because anyone can list anything for any price on Amazon/Ebay. Does not mean it will ever sell. I did not buy the game in order to try and make any profit, and only have a limited window of time to take it back to get my refund. Listing could get me either no sale/trade, or could get it for lower then I paid which at this time, does not make sense, seeing as I could just take it back.[/QUOTE]

Actually I was going by the complete listing on ebay

[quote name='dmdragon']I'm confused. If you did NOT buy it to resell for a profit than why are you concerned about the limited trade window and making less for it later. Isn't the point of buying a game that you are not trying to profit on to play it first?

I guarantee you will not be finishing this game in the time for a return.[/QUOTE]

I bought it with the intention to keep it, because its very rare that I ever sell or trade my things. I do not like it much, but am going to play it a little more. A friend told me it was fairly hard to find outside of amazing/ebay, so I thought I would try and figure out what its really worth (because If I do sell it, I would probably do it here) to see if it was more in my benefit to sell it and not rip someone off who wants it, or return it. This was gamestop used, so I have my 7 days to take it back and get my money back.

[quote name='zmarselle']I bought it with the intention to keep it, because its very rare that I ever sell or trade my things. I do not like it much, but am going to play it a little more. A friend told me it was fairly hard to find outside of amazing/ebay, so I thought I would try and figure out what its really worth (because If I do sell it, I would probably do it here) to see if it was more in my benefit to sell it and not rip someone off who wants it, or return it. This was gamestop used, so I have my 7 days to take it back and get my money back.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough. Yes I do agree that the game is kind of an acquired taste. I didn't like it much at first either, but when you accomplish something in this it gives you such a great feeling that you did something that is utterly difficult. I can understand why it wouldn't be fore some people

Don't listen to anyone else. This sells for $110 on ebay easily if it's in good condition. A fair price to ask for would be $85

[quote name='muhsheesuh']Don't listen to anyone else. This sells for $110 on ebay easily if it's in good condition. A fair price to ask for would be $85[/QUOTE]

Good going. :applause::applause: You just did the OP's work for them. I'm just shocked they actually got the guide with Demon's Souls, especially from Gamestop, since they usually don't keep any of the extras with the 'deluxe' or 'collectors' edition.

[quote name='Lord Humongous']I sold my coverless guide for $55 on eBay after my replacement came - I agree with muhsheesuh's estimate.[/QUOTE]

Holy shit, I think I threw mine out cause I figured no one would want a coverless guide. Damnit.

Edit: Wooo, I still got it, time to research some eBay prices, thanks man!

bread's done
Back