What is included in 50 Cent's new Massacre album (th e"Limited Edition&quot

Requiem

CAGiversary!
I see it advertised for release tomorrow, but not one site mentions the contents of this "exclusive" CD.

Have you any idea what this is?

nope have no idea but i cant to pick it up..i really want to hear Piggy Bank...I heard he has gone out and disses more rappers on this albulm from Jada to R Kelly..

No clue, but this CD is awful.

I kid you not, the opening line to Piggy Bank is "Click-ity clank, Click-ity clank, the money goes in to my piggy bank".. wooooooow.

Probably just a fancy fold out case, with a bonus DVD with music videos and an interview. That's what we got with the prior 2 G-Unit special editions.

Is this set for release everywhere tomorrow?

[quote name='Scorch']No clue, but this CD is awful.

I kid you not, the opening line to Piggy Bank is "Click-ity clank, Click-ity clank, the money goes in to my piggy bank".. wooooooow.[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
makes me want to hear it even more :lol:

i work at a record store and i heard that in the ltd. ed. there isn't even any bonus songs or anything. its just "special packaging", posters, cards, and maybe some other b.s. if you HAVE to buy this album, just but the regular edition and save you cheapass some money.
and, yes, all record stores should have the album by thursday, march 3rd.

[quote name='integralsmatic'][quote name='Scorch']No clue, but this CD is awful.

I kid you not, the opening line to Piggy Bank is "Click-ity clank, Click-ity clank, the money goes in to my piggy bank".. wooooooow.[/quote]
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
makes me want to hear it even more :lol:[/quote]

It sounds worse when you actually listen to it. After hearing that, 50's got BALLS for telling other rappers their rhymes suck.

Maybe the Limited Edition has a gunshot wound or a an pamphlet on how to start your very own Hip Hop beef. I think 50 is an idiot for his spat with the Game (who is making him tons of cash money).

I wouldn't want to hear him voice acting in GTA anyway. He always talks in the most monotone voice. I saw some interview with him on MTV yesterday too. I had some respect for him before, but he came across as a total moron and hypocrite, and this was an interview to hype his new cd no less!

I found out it comes with a trailer (lol) for his new video game, and one in every 1000 CDs has some golden ticket (Willy Wonka style) for a concert or something.

And then there is "exclusive" wallpaper and some pics. Kind of weak.

I heard the album and it's a big let down. If Get Rich or Die Tryin had 7 or 8 great songs, this one only has 1 or 2, and even those don't reach the classic status of GRODT.

[quote name='Requiem']I found out it comes with a trailer (lol) for his new video game, and one in every 1000 CDs has some golden ticket (Willy Wonka style) for a concert or something.

And then there is "exclusive" wallpaper and some pics. Kind of weak.

I heard the album and it's a big let down. If Get Rich or Die Tryin had 7 or 8 great songs, this one only has 1 or 2, and even those don't reach the classic status of GRODT.[/quote]

I dunno, I listened to the whole thing and there's some really good tracks on there actually. Although the tracks Em is on were kind of disappointing, as was the Fat Joe diss track Piggy Bank. It's funny, but not really that good of a diss.

Anyway, try to listen to a few of these, by whatever means you choose:

Baltimore Love Song
In My Hood
So Amazing
Just A Lil Bit
God Gave Me Style
Hate It or Love It

and then rate the album. On the whole, I'd say Get Rich was a better cd, but Massacre isn't that bad, it's got some really good beats, if that's your thing. Probably the best rap CD to come out yet this year, not that that's really saying much at this point.

Everybody planning to get this I highly urge you save your money and get a bootleg or have some idiot who paid for it to make you a copy. This album is trash and a half and once Jada lets his diss hit the streets...50's career is OVA!!!!

I don't understand why people like 50 Cent's music. I haven't heard the Massacre but his first CD was below average at best and I was really looking forward to it after all the hype. Anything Dre and Eminem are involved in is usually good but not him...

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']Maybe a Fat Joe diss, but Jada is a shaq-fuing joke...[/quote]

Ima take that as sarcasm cause you cant be serious.

[quote name='bil4l']Nobody who likes Slipknot should ever comment on rap...EVER![/quote]

*agrees* or anyone who doesn't like rap/hip hop either...

i actually like "the massacre"...it took a while to get used to it, but eventually, the more and more i listened to it, the more i liked it...it's not as good as get rich or die tryin, but it's still very good IMO..favorite song is "my toy soldier"

I got the album by cheapass means but it's alright. I think the first couple of songs are really good and have some catchy hooks and beats. For some reason I really like that damn Gatman and Robin even tho you can barely hear 50 and Eminem. Overall a 8 outta 10. I think I like The Games Album alittle more tho.

I just hope he's on TV alot less after this week. That damn special on MTV is very stupid with him hyping up his house party. After seeing that I would never give my hard earned money to a rich rapper.

eh i previewed all the tracks on game's cd and only liked the single (how we do), hate it or love it, and we aint...

i like almost all the songs on the massacre, except for ski mask way...

oh well

[quote name='Scorch']No clue, but this CD is awful.

Dude if you would listen to the song it is AWESOME. This CD is good, and I don't like that much rap. Listen to it through twice, and you'll have to go back for more. This grows on you. One of my favorite lines is "I don't know karate but I'll break them bricks"

[quote name='javeryh']I don't understand why people like 50 Cent's music. I haven't heard the Massacre but his first CD was below average at best and I was really looking forward to it after all the hype. Anything Dre and Eminem are involved in is usually good but not him...[/quote]
:shock: Get RIch or Die Tryin average at best!?!?! Damn you've lost your mind man.

bread's done
Back