What is the best deodorant for sweaty pits? What kind do people use?

Axe is crap. Surprisingly, my pits dont sweat. I use speedstick. Sounds like you need a deoderant AND anti-persperent.

[quote name='Cornfedwb']Old Spice: Red Zone without a doubt. I used to have major trouble with sweat, nothing did the job like Red Zone does.[/quote]

I also use Old Spice, only it's High Endurance. Also works great.

I sweat like crazy....whether it's freezing out or hot. And I haven't found anything good yet. The power based stuff always works better than the clear solids (like the old speed sticks). And the gels work okay.

Yeah clears and gels suck for sweat...

I personally have had the least problems with adidas stuff.

Axe does not work for sweat although I used it for a while.

Just throw a white tee on always under anything and grab some adidas.

I tried the red zone and all that stuff it worked ok but have honestly had the least problems with adidas....could I say this again without sounding repetitive...

All
Day
I
Dream
About
Sweat

All
Day
I
Destroy
Armpit
Sweat

ok thats over

I use Old Spice Red Zone 'Aqua Reef' stick, and Axe Essence spray.
But sometimes I switch and use Axe stick and Old Spice spray.

Right now I am using the Axe stick deodorant/anti-per and it works very well. I usually rotate every few sticks though and if it is not Axe, I use Old Spice or Mitchum.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I use the Axe anti-persperent, not the spray on stuff. Works like a charm.[/quote]

So that's what drives the girls wild :wink: . I'll have to look into that :wink: . By the way, you should update your thread.

Mitchum Gel hasn't been doing crap for me, though I've found that using undershirts prolongs the onset of the dreaded "faded armpit" in colored shirts.

I'll have to give Old Spice and Axe a try. I've used Mitchum Gel for years, but if those will stop the sweating, then I'm all for trying something new.

[quote name='The Tragic Geek']Mitchum Gel hasn't been doing crap for me, though I've found that using undershirts prolongs the onset of the dreaded "faded armpit" in colored shirts.

I'll have to give Old Spice and Axe a try. I've used Mitchum Gel for years, but if those will stop the sweating, then I'm all for trying something new.[/quote]

I find it odd that you've been here as long as I have, only have 80 posts, and decided to post in a thread about deoderant of all things. :lol:

[quote name='The Tragic Geek']Mitchum Gel hasn't been doing crap for me, though I've found that using undershirts prolongs the onset of the dreaded "faded armpit" in colored shirts.

I'll have to give Old Spice and Axe a try. I've used Mitchum Gel for years, but if those will stop the sweating, then I'm all for trying something new.[/quote]

No No No
Axe doesnt help and I blowout armpits to my white tees sitting here typing this crap. I mean I cant even wax my car with an old white tee due to the pits being all yellow and crusty...

Ok Ok I am joking but still try adidas. Axe hasnt done that good and red zone did ok. Adidas all the way for deaderant and anti persperant.
Sriously.

[quote name='hardwo0d']LADY Speed Stick - I know I know, but it works![/quote]

Wholy crap, you too?!?! I thought I was the only one! :D

[quote name='basketkase543']I use Mitchum. Their slogan is "so effective you can skip a day". I'm proud to say that I can vouch for that claim.[/quote]

Yeah, my dad uses that stuff.

Btw, happy 1000th.

[quote name='Moxio'][quote name='basketkase543']I use Mitchum. Their slogan is "so effective you can skip a day". I'm proud to say that I can vouch for that claim.[/quote]

Yeah, my dad uses that stuff.

Btw, happy 1000th.[/quote]

Thanks Moxio, I appreciate it.

AXE IS THE BEST DEODERANT/BODYSPRAY OUT THERE.
NEW SPECIAL EDITION SCENT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
GRAB YOUR OWN TODAY!!!

[quote name='2poor']AXE IS THE BEST DEODERANT/BODYSPRAY OUT THERE.
NEW SPECIAL EDITION SCENT OUT RIGHT NOW!!!
GRAB YOUR OWN TODAY!!![/quote]

Wow, were caps really necessary?

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']I use the Axe anti-persperent, not the spray on stuff. Works like a charm.[/quote]

I second that! I haven't ruined a white shirt since I started using AXE deoderant. :lol:

[quote name='Gameboy415'][quote name='Mr. Anderson']I use the Axe anti-persperent, not the spray on stuff. Works like a charm.[/quote]

I second that! I haven't ruined a white shirt since I started using AXE deoderant. :lol:[/quote]

Me either. I guess different types of deodorant work for different people. Axe works great for me, but quite a few people here weren't happy with Axe. People are just different, I suppose.

Seriously, you might consider shaving the pits. That really helps to cut down on odor. It's not really the sweat that smells but the bacteria that, well, eat the sweat. You see, armpit, groin, etc. sweat is higher in fat then general sweat and bacteria love this. By shaving the pits, you drastically decrease the surface area for bacteria to grow on and thus, greatly reduce odor. And getting anti-perspirant deodorant will help too.

However, there are those that say that anti-perspirants cause cancer (what doesn't nowadays?) and that's why women get breast cancer much more often than men. See, men usually don't shave their pits and much of the "cancer causing" anti-perspirants don't make it all the way to the skin of the male pit, while most women do shave. Of course, women also have much more breast tissue, estrogen is thought to promote cellular growth (and thus, cancer) etc., etc., etc.

You really know a lot about armpits, Rusty Ghia!...

Anyway, I use Gillette Series POWER STRIPE antiperspirant & deodorant, breeze scent. It works really well and smells great too...

I would stay away from anti-perspirant... it blocks your pores with aluminum, and that just creeps me out.

I like the Red Zone gel made by Old Spice... the scents are really good.

Old Spice Red Zone is the only deodorant that works for me. Believe me, I've tried everything currently on the market, and Red Zone is it!

bread's done
Back