What is the best game for the cheapest price for PS2

football0701

CAGiversary!
Ok, Im looking for buying a new/used game... and I dont know what to get... Any suggestions that are under $20.00 ???

Ive been checking out the online games, but they still cost too much for the most part.

id say XIII its a damn good game, very high production values, great gameplay (think goldeneye meets deus ex) and its only 10 bucks!

Well, going by your username, I'm assuming you're a football fan. If you click on the link for the EB summer sale, you'll see they have NFL 2K3 for $2.99. I don't see how you can go wrong with that. I think they're going to be bringing the next one out with a starting price of only $20, so if you want to wait for the more current rosters, that should be good, too.

I prefer Madden myself, but they're both great games.

i happen to play football for my high skool but my bro has madden 2004...but hes goin to college..
im not sure if ill absolutely want another football game (if so ESPN 2K5 wins my vote) but ive also herd that the XIII game is pretty good too,

im trying to get on online capable game...

Metal Arms is an absolute steal for $5 in my opinion. Too bad it wasn't marketed better...didn't get anywhere near the recognition it deserved.

ehh i alredy did, ok game, great for price, but alredy been played by me...i finally lost interest caz i found out cheats to it :(

and it metal arms for ps2 only $5..
if so, can you please tell me where???

A really good cheap game for PS2 is basically almost any Gh title after GGC at BB. This is if you are not able to go online and by, ya know B&M, but if you can buy through the internet then prices fluxuate, but if you can get your hands on it then i'd recommend Timesplitters 2, Jak and Daxter 1 or 2, Ratchet and Clank, etc (the list goes on and on).

bread's done
Back