what is the best local co-op/ multiplayer to enjoy with my GIRLFRIEND

markyshizzle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
23 (100%)
we have rock band and it seems to be the only game she likes. I have mostly shooters andi know she isnt really into that. this is for xbox 360

Anybody have any ideas for good games to play with my gf?

i was thinking marvel but she doesnt seem to be into that either....

any ideas for something we can both enjoy?

I'll second the Lego Star Wars. I'd also consider Guitar Hero, but it looks like you have that one covered with Rock Band. There may be some Arcade games that would be good, but I don't pick a lot of these up.

TBW

quit kidding around. We know you don't really have a GF!

Just joking. My friend's wife liked Virtua Tennis 3. You give that a try. Just play on the same team.

haha... well we have guitar hero also...

maybe i should get lego star wars compelte saga/ indiana jones. Scene it maybe a good idea

and yes SEX is alot better but what can u do

[quote name='bostonfrontier']Stop lying, we all know you don't have a girlfriend and you'd rather play with yourself[/QUOTE]

ooo giving yourself a stranger are we?

me and my gf play Gears of War, DOA X2. Rumble Roses, DOA 4, and some times COD4

[quote name='markyshizzle']yeah i wish she was into shooters and ishhh

she said she loved scene and she played it before.[/QUOTE]

what about DDR?

My fiancee and I play:

-Burnout
-Lego Star Wars
-Table Tennis
-Tiger Woods
-DDR
-other FPS's but some girls don't like them as much

also, she really wants Scene It as well. But I have yet to find a deal on that one for her.

There have been good suggestions so far, and nice thread topic as I am always looking for games to play with her as well.

thanks for the suggestions, Table tennis might be another possibility...

i had DDR before and it seems like the only one into was me, evry1 else sucked haha...

Not to mention my room is upstairs and if i play it. my whole house rumbles...

Thanks for the suggestions oleskiier, keep the games rolling :)

My girlfriend and I played Diablo 2 together, just the two of us. Hot stuff.

And I actually met her six years ago when we played Everquest Online Adventures for the PS2.

bread's done
Back