What Is The Easiest Trophy To Obtain? (LOL)

finsfan0210

CAGiversary!
Feedback
199 (100%)
My vote would go to Eat Lead The Return of Matt Hazard when you pause the game for the first time. Any others that are so easy to get you wonder what the developers were doin when the decided to add that trophy?

Well, it's not a trophy, but it's funny anyways. The Simpsons game for 360 has an achievement called "Just Press Start" (or something like that) where you get an achievement for pressing Start to start the game. I dunno if the PS3 version has a corresponding trophy or not.

I recently played a game and got a trophy for watching the intro video. It might have been Street Fighter IV.

I'd have to check my trophy list but Pure has one when you build your first ride (which you had to do to start a race anyways) Or any game that has one for finishing 'training' always seems odd to me.

I was going to mention LBP's trophy levels- but then i realized you couldn't access the community levels until you finished the first world- so they aren't that easy.

Flower had a few funny ones that involved inactivity. My wife made me pause and eat dinner. I was halfway through my meal when i heard the trophy noise.

From what IGN has said, you can get all the trophies (ie Platinum) for Hannah Montana in 4 hours and Terminator Salvation in 8 hours (first playthrough normal, second one on hard.)

[quote name='MSUHitman']From what IGN has said, you can get all the trophies (ie Platinum) for Hannah Montana in 4 hours and Terminator Salvation in 8 hours (first playthrough normal, second one on hard.)[/QUOTE]

If getting higher Trophy levels actually produced rewards (like in Home swag, etc) then I'd consider renting Hannah Montana for a weekend. Just hope no one actually checks the games I played -- cause it'd almost feel like cheating and emasculating myself at the same time. :whistle2:#

[quote name='TotallyEpic']Prince Of Persia, for watching the intro video...[/QUOTE]

I think I had four unlocked by the time I finished the opening intro/ tutorial.

For those of you think Prince of Persia got easy trophies/achievements, yes, only the lowly Bronze ones... If you want perfection, All Combo trophy is a bitch. So, yeah, you think you get easy trophies in PoP, but not so after 45% or so.

As for flOwer, the pause trophy is for few minutes, so it's not exactly "easy."

Bottom line is, there are easy trophies and extremely anal ones. So, in the end, pretty much everything balances out.

[quote name='mtxbass1']I got one the other day for turning on Singstar, because it was Singstar anniversary day or some bs like that.[/QUOTE]

If that's the case, it's pretty damn hard to get. Think about it, you can only get it on the anniversary day! Unless of course, you preset the PS3's time to get it... Even then, it's not exactly an easy trophy.

[quote name='Invin']I'm surprised no one mentioned the GTA4 "off the boat trophy" for completing the first mission.[/QUOTE]

Sadly to say this, but that's the only trophy i got from playing that game... After that one, hell, no more :( I kinda give up after picking up the bowling date. Man, no sweets and no treats...

[quote name='Serpentor']For those of you think Prince of Persia got easy trophies/achievements, yes, only the lowly Bronze ones... If you want perfection, All Combo trophy is a bitch. So, yeah, you think you get easy trophies in PoP, but not so after 45% or so.

As for flOwer, the pause trophy is for few minutes, so it's not exactly "easy."

Bottom line is, there are easy trophies and extremely anal ones. So, in the end, pretty much everything balances out.[/QUOTE]

No one said that all the trophys in POP are easy, the said that the specific ones they listed are, and of course we know that all these extremly simple trophies are going to be bronze ones.

As for the flower trophy....its hitting the pause button.....it dosent get much easier then that, Unless your so impatiance that those few minutes of inactivity are so torturouse for you that you feel as if your head is going to explode.

I get the msg kurokubushi :)

just that, to me, the trophies for one game should be rated as a group, not individually... I mean, you don't buy/play the game just because it has one easy trophy (if you're a trophy person).

Easiest trophy would be something you just start playing the game, like PoP. If you have to wait and stuff, well, it's not exactly easy anymore. flOwer's pause and wait trophy is not easy if you wanted on the fly (ironically, i got that one while paused and answering the phone).

Most games reward easy trophies just for starting the game, which are cool. Aquanaut's Holiday sounds innocent enough right? Wrong, trophies for that game is no easy task!

Anyway, yes, i agree, "Into the Sands" from PoP is the easiest trophy IMO. I just fell into the sands and i got it, wow...

Hey, how about change the topic a bit... what's the easiest game for perfection (i.e. getting 100%)?

PSN
Linger Shadow (no doubt the easiest 100%)
Cuboid
PJM (not exactly easy, but with YouTube help, you can do it)

DISC
Prince of Persia (not very easy, but if i can do it, anyone else can)

Hey, how about change the topic a bit... what's the easiest game for perfection (i.e. getting 100%)?

PSN:
Noby Noby Boy

DISC:
I honestly can't say I care about trophies enough but those 'whores in the trohy thread talk about hanah montana.
terminator salvation supposedly is easy to 100% as well.

Haven't 100%'d this title yet but it's more time consumption than difficulty, Burnout Paradise (pre-DLC) {dlc adds some trophies that are fairly easy depending on the pack}

Noby Noby Boy... shame to say it, but i still can't get 100%. can't find the prince, can't eat the animals with riders etc... not easy :(

Looks like i'm gonna give Hannah Montana a try :lol:

The entire 'Hannah Montana: The Movie' game... I mean, if you can't platinum the entire game in one day, you're a noob... sorry to say. :lol:

[quote name='Serpentor']Hey, how about change the topic a bit... what's the easiest game for perfection (i.e. getting 100%)?
[/QUOTE]

Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic :)
There's no Platinum though..

[quote name='Invin']Rag Doll Kung Fu: Fists of Plastic :)
There's no Platinum though..[/QUOTE]

You kidding? The trophies for Rag Doll is not that easy at all! I managed to get a bronze after completing all of the challenges in Bronze place or better. See, to get the silver or gold trophies, you need to be balanced. For me, hell, some of the challenges are just plain torture... I love the smelly fish and king of the hill levels, they're fun. But kicking the frog and keep him in the air? tough luck for me...

Oh yeah, PSN games don't have platinum, full games like Burnout and Warhawks are exceptions.

[quote name='Serpentor']

Oh yeah, PSN games don't have platinum, full games like Burnout and Warhawks are exceptions.[/QUOTE]

WipEout HD does have a Platinum trophy, though this is the only instance that a 'true' PSN game has ever had one.

Also, both 'Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection' and 'Terminator Salvation' platinums can be unlocked in a single weekend. Seems 'Legends of Wrestlemania' is a pretty easy platinum as well, though I haven't played it.

I dunno the easiest one, but I do know the fastest way to get a 100% on the game. Terminator Salvation, play it on Hard, go through and beat it in less then 4 hours, BAM! got yourself 12 trophies and got 100% on a game! HIGH-FIVE! :p

[quote name='Serpentor']You kidding? The trophies for Rag Doll is not that easy at all! I managed to get a bronze after completing all of the challenges in Bronze place or better. See, to get the silver or gold trophies, you need to be balanced. For me, hell, some of the challenges are just plain torture... I love the smelly fish and king of the hill levels, they're fun. But kicking the frog and keep him in the air? tough luck for me...

Oh yeah, PSN games don't have platinum, full games like Burnout and Warhawks are exceptions.[/QUOTE]
I do admit they're a bit frustrating, but I believe it's pretty fair. A gold trophy shouldn't be that easy to get. Despite it's difficulty, it only takes a couple hours of hard work. Juggling was definitely the hardest for me.

yo, i'm liking this thread more and more :) I'm a trophy whore as of late and i really want to level up (and up and up...) So yeah, easy trophies help!

Freaky, thanks man, i'm gonna gamefly Hannah Montana and Salvation. Probably Ultimate Genesis collection too (i don't really dig old games, but maybe for trophies).

PS. WipeOut HD do have Platinum and that game got some easy trophies, but everything else is normal to anal....

[quote name='Retro Bros.']Wow, really, SF4 gives you one for the intro?! xD[/QUOTE]

No, that's Soul Calibur, which has no Trophies.

Repair your Vehicle in Burnout's probably the easiest. It takes about...30 seconds to get.

[quote name='KingBroly']No, that's Soul Calibur, which has no Trophies.

Repair your Vehicle in Burnout's probably the easiest. It takes about...30 seconds to get.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah, forgot about that one... So does painting your car :)

I think going to Singstar singstore is the easiest one for me off hand. Log in... trophy.

If you PLAYED Hannah Montana for trophies... you're ridiculous. Hannah Montana. Are you serious? Easy Platinum or not, that's awful.

Funny thing is that I got the flower pause trophy on accident. Was playing and the wife called me to do something so I just left it paused for like 30 minutes. I come back, play a little and look at my trophy list to see that one had mysteriously shown up. :D

Also, off-topic but I like how the Trophy sound and look is unique unlike the stupid random false Achievements I get on the 360 every time a friend goes online or enters/leaves my party.

[quote name='Serpentor']Noby Noby Boy... shame to say it, but i still can't get 100%. can't find the prince, can't eat the animals with riders etc... not easy :(

Looks like i'm gonna give Hannah Montana a try :lol:[/QUOTE]
Just keep on re-loading the Moon level till he shows up. It'll only be a bunch of Princes, no other people. IDK what you mean by the animal with riders, there's no trophy for that. If you mean mix a person and animal/fruit, just eat them then let it sit for a little.

bread's done
Back