What is the next game you are going to buy?

Grovel

CAG Veteran
I was wondering what is the next game you guys plan on picking up. For me, it is going to be bioshock.

To make this thread fit this forum shouldnt the title read "What is the next [Xbox360] game you are going to buy?"
Other wise I think it would make a great general topic.

Anyway I am getting MP3 (Wii).
Jeanne D' Arc(PSP).
Bioshock (Maybe I will just rent and beat this one though)(360)
Blue Dragon(360)
Stranglehold (Maybe rent it first)
Edit forgot Warhawk for PS3.

Bioshock since the Unreal 3 engine doesn't run terribly well on my PC currently and will not be upgrading for about another year. If I had a Unreal 3 capable PC, then it would be Blue Dragon for my next 360 game.

BioShock, followed by Blue Dragon, Stranglehold and Stuntman.

Halo 3

My answer WOULD have been Madden but i'm really behind in NCAA so I gonna wait...MAYBE lol.. Bioshock looks great but i'm broke and cheap so i'll just rent it at Blockbuster and try to beat it in 2 weeks. :D

bioshock, two worlds, blue dragon, halo 3, cod 4, rockband, gh3, eternal sonata, assassins creed.

damn im gonna be so broke this holiday season.

thats about 600 in just games alone.

Persona 3 next week (hopefully, c'mon atlus), then I got the LE of Bioshock coming to me the week after that--- Will be playing those for a while

I already pre ordered CoD4 for myself and Halo 3 for my friend. Other than that nothing much for the 360 but something for the PS3.

assasins creed

other games ill be gettings are NHL 2K8 and guitar hero 3, and puzzle fighter for live. thats probably about it.

I always rent games first before I decide what I will buy but I forsee buying to following this year for the 360:

Bioshock, Two Worlds, Blue Dragon, Stranglehold, Halo 3, Eternal Sonata, Half-Life 2, Conan, CoD 4, Army of Two, Assassin's Creed, Quake Wars, Mass Effect

Never know if a game is going to get pushed back so that's the order of what I might buy next.

[quote name='Derrick1979']Persona 3[/QUOTE]
Same here. But only because it comes out a week before Bioshock.

And though I have the PC to run Bioshock, I'm getting it on the 360. Partially because undoubtedly more effort went into getting the 360 version to run well, look good, and be bug-free. Partially because of achievements.

Also, if you buy Madden, you are supporting everything that is wrong with the video game industry. I wish I was kidding.

Preordered Madden and definetly BIOSHOCK...cant wait for this game.

Also if Two Worlds get decent reviews Ill definetly pick that up...crossing fingers.

Bioshock, Two Worlds depending on the reviews, i'll probably rent Stranglehold if it doesn't have an online mode..

Stranglehold and Blue Dragon only if I can get company discounts on them. Other than that I'm on the fence about Eternal Sonata. I like it, but it will be the first game I buy for $60

[quote name='depascal22']Fatal Fury Battle Archives Vol. 1 Can't beat $15 for that package.[/quote]

I downloaded the Japanese version of Fatal Fury BA 1 & Art of Fighting Anthology. Those games have not stood the test of time. Very sluggy controls and ultra-cheesy looking characters models compared to the updated King of Fighters character set. I was hoping they'd throw in a World Heroes in there somewhere. Now that's a game I have true nostalgia for.

15 bux aint a bad deal, but I would rather have a game like that on PSP or DS.

bread's done
Back