What is the value of my collection?

Otherguy676

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
For my fellow CAGs who have some time on their hands, please click on my game collection link and try to give me a rough value of what my game collection is worth if I sold it. I am heading to law school soon and may have to unload some games if financial aid/scholarships don't come through. My game collection on IGN covers about 80% of what I have and only lists a few of my 200 plus double/triples etc. Thanks.

[quote name='Otherguy676']For my fellow CAGs who have some time on their hands, please click on my game collection link and try to give me a rough value of what my game collection is worth if I sold it. I am heading to law school soon and may have to unload some games if financial aid/scholarships don't come through. My game collection on IGN covers about 80% of what I have and only lists a few of my 200 plus double/triples etc. Thanks.[/quote]

depends how u sell, as one big bundle or seperately

not sure, would like to know as a bundle as that is usually the least amount of money I would get for it and it would save me the time and hassle of splitting it up.

i say you split it up. coming from selling transformers on ebay. I know for a fact you get more in smaller lots than bigger ones. try bundling more expensive games with crappy ones that you are trying to get rid of. lots no bigger than 3 games though

[quote name='Pookymeister']I'm estimating $29,285.63[/quote]

i was going to say that but i dont think it is close, whats law school cost anyhow?

About $29,285.63 per year:)

Actually, tuition, rent, food, and gas will prob set me back $40K a year. I have a Master's in Clinical Social Work, so I should be able to make a few bucks working 15 hours a week, and if loans/scholarships go through, Ill be fine. Selling my games/collectibles is worse case scenario if I dont have cash.

I'm thinking with most of my game consoles and all the doubles about $15K. If I sell everything, I would only keep memory cards and games that the batteries still work that hold my original data (my original copies of Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy 2, 3, Dragon Warrior I-IV etc - I have doubles/triples of most of these games so their value shouldn't be subtracted).

And so people know, the games are not yet for sale, this is not a trade list/ fire sale. Panzer Dragoon Saga and Dracula X seem to be quite popular with people who have read this thread.

Single in that I'm not married, been with my girlfriend for almost 5 years and we'll be living together. Reason why we're not married is because we wanted to wait until we both have at least a Masters degree and she is 1 year away from finishing hers. We're about as close too married as we could be w/o a ring.

bread's done
Back