What is your all time favorite song?... post here!

imanimazing

CAG Veteran
Mine is probably Flashing Lights by Kanye West:cold: well kanye is one of my favorite artists

Last edited by a moderator:
cagsongs.jpg

Maybe I'll get back to you on that one.

Currently, like in the past hour, I'm liking The Hives.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GElFbj6hGFQ

Its impossible to think of a favorite song. I can think of a few of my favorite albums, Ten from Pearl Jam, Moving pictures from Rush, and Herzelied from Rammstein.

Damn .. I can't even name a favorite band let alone a song. My tastes shift with my mood but off the top of my head I'm partial to these:

Animals - Pink Floyd
Where the Wild Things Are - Deep Puddle Dynamics
Virus - Deltron 3030
St. Stephen - Grateful Dead
Nobody's Fault But Mine - Led Zeppelin
Ohio - Neil Young
Triumph - Wu-Tang Clan
Take Five - Dave Brubeck Quartet
I'm a Man - Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers
How I Could Just Kill a Man - Rage Against the Machine
Cherry Waves - Deftones
Aqueous Transmission - Incubus
Salty Dog - Flogging Molly

Well, I've got about a quarter milion songs, so that's a tough one.

To throw a couple out, though: I am an enormous Richard D James fan, and I could happily listen to these three songs for the rest of eternity (please note, these are fan made music videos, not official):

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Well, I've got about a quarter milion songs, so that's a tough one.

To throw a couple out, though: I am an enormous Richard D James fan, and I could happily listen to these five songs for the rest of eternity (please note, these are fan made music videos, not official):

These Days by Alien Ant Farm
Back in Black by AC/DC
Kashmir by Led Zepplin
US Placers by Kanye West, Pharell Williams, & Lupe Fiasco
Welcome to the Jungle by Guns 'n' Roses
If I Ruled the World by Kurtis Blow

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Well, I've got about a quarter milion songs, so that's a tough one.[/quote]

...And I thought I had a lot of songs.

Picking one would be hard.

Kashmir - Led Zeppelin
Echoes - Pink Floyd
The Crystal Ship - The Doors
Light My Fire - The Doors
I Am The Walrus - The Beatles
Strawberry Fields Forever - The Beatles
Maggot Brain - Funkadelic

[quote name='Unrealevil']...And I thought I had a lot of songs.[/QUOTE]

Heh, that count doesn't even include my ladyfriend's collection, so, the number could be higher (though, if you take out duplicates, that will lower it). Don't be jealous, though. I haven't listened to very much of it at all, honestly.

Many, many, many thousands of them are chiptunes, videogame soundtracks, movie soundtracks, and lots and lots free live music, and freely-distributable Creative Commons music, that sort of thing.

When You Were Young is a good song. I generally like the Killers style.

I think that my all time favorite song is one by U.V.R. called "Got Two Girlfriends." I remember that I had two girlfriends when I first heard the song, so it had special meaning.

bread's done
Back