What is your current theme?

I checked out the GTAIV theme based on this thread and its definitely the best laid out one I've seen. Still a little too busy looking for day to day use for me though.

That GTAIV Theme sure is popular. I was tempted to use it, but I'll stick with my current love...

Bioshock. It's the first and only theme that was so sweet that I had to have it and was willing to buy. Love it and it will stay there for awhile.

You can see it here as well as other themes. It's a great site to preview before buying most themes. I highly recommend it!

default. i refuse to pay for themes or gamerpics (and none of the free ones suit me.....and I'm too lazy to make a custom one :) )

[quote name='dios']OXm Condemnded Theme. Best theme ive seen thus far.[/quote]

yeah I've had that one on forever

[quote name='thamaster24']yeah I've had that one on forever[/quote]

Wich demo disc do you get the Condemned theme from?

I have moved from the DDR Universe Theme to the Monster Madness: Battle for Suburbia Suburban Heroes Theme.

Crap game, but I love the theme.

I have the Bow Chicka Bow Wow theme. But I mix it up among all the free themes.

Of course there is no way in hell I will ever pay money for a theme or game pic, so my options are kinda limited.

This is mine:

gta4-theme1-02.jpg

This picture of Ryan Howard. This is a smaller size image I found of my bigger picture on the 360 (don't wanna stretch out the forum screen with it).

RyanHoward.jpg

[quote name='elsnow77']i have a halo theme that somehow i got for free, i dont remember how though[/quote]

It was free for one day during the last E3 I believe.

bread's done
Back