What is your favorite multiplayer game?

doodle777_98

CAGiversary!
Feedback
137 (100%)
I'm not talking about playing online with a bunch of people. I'm talking about good uses for the ps2's multitap or a reason to buy more controllers for the gamecube or Xbox.

My favorites are:
Mario kart
donkey konga
red faction 1+2
and any conflict game

power stone 2(is there ever gong to be a sequel or port over??) halo,halo2,super smash brothers melee, mario kart 64 and double dash, any 2d fighter like stret fighter an ggx and ggx2#

Powerstone 2 was awesome. So was all the old double dragons. SSBM was good but got old after you unlock everything. Has anyone ever played cookies and cream?

[quote name='dafoomie']Worms[/quote]

Man i played ladder games with that game for four years. I bought that game for 10 bucks and probably got 10,000 hours of use out of it. i never got to be #1 in it though the highest I got was #5

SPORTS games have always been the best.

NHL 95 and other Genesis titles back in the day.

Now, I just use ONLINE to play multiplayer, so I guess I don't qualify

TimeSplitters 2 on PS2 with 4 people is awesome. I've been wanting Halo for PC since I don't have an Xbox and the multiplayer is supposed to pretty extensive.

Fuzion Frenzy
NBA Street Vol 2
Red Faction II

IMO Halo isn't much fun even with 4 people. If you had a few Xboxes LANed up I'm sure it would be a blast. RF2's bots make all the difference for me.

[quote name='jlarlee'][quote name='dafoomie']Worms[/quote]

Man i played ladder games with that game for four years. I bought that game for 10 bucks and probably got 10,000 hours of use out of it. i never got to be #1 in it though the highest I got was #5[/quote]
Yeah, I bought Worms Armageddon on PS for $10 and played it almost every day for years against my roommates and a lot of the dorm. My copy was stolen though, and the price seems to have gone up. At least I still have the case.

Or I can pick up the Dreamcast version for cheap... I'll buy one of them eventually. That would be a great XBL game though.

Poy Poy for PS1- Just way too much fun

Serious Sam for XBX- Deathmatch or Co-op, fun either way

Video Olympics for 2600- tons of variants of 4 player Pong

Smash Brothers (N64/GC)- tons of fun lots of characters

Mario Kart 64/DD- Battle/Race modes, either way fun all around

I personally don't like halo. It's basically another red faction, or quake, or unreal, or half-life, or doom. I hate the regaining health and the fact that you can't add bots to multiplayer. Don't get me wrong I love quake arena, and red faction and half life. But halo isn't for me.

Either Halo, Soul Caliber 1 and 2 are always fun. Maybe Madden or ESPN football or even Super Techmo Bowl. Oh and Combat rocks. Old school baby. :oldman:

bread's done
Back