What is your favorite way to play GBA games?

Kain Vincent

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
Since Nintendo has many different choices when it comes to playing GBA games, I was wondering: What's your favorite way to play them?

Me, I love playing my GBA games on the GB Micro. So awesome!

I don't have a GBA SP or a Micro, but I have a DS and an original GBA. And I like it better on the GBA because the button placement, while similar, is more comfortable for these games.

I'll vote SP2, jsut because of its compact nature that even the DS Lite can't beat (and the cart sticks out of the DS Lite).

I'd use a backlit SP if I had one, so I have to use the SP frontlit. I have a DS also but SP > DS for GBA playing (plus I throw it in my pocket/car/wall/etc and dont worry about it... *respects the DS*)

Nothing is better than the micro.

The DS is too big, clunky, heavy.

The micro is god's implementation of the Gameboy.

Anyone who thinks the DS or SP are better are lying and/or have genetically mutated hands.

[quote name='b3b0p']Anyone who thinks the DS or SP are better are lying and/or have genetically mutated hands.[/QUOTE]
Or like a screen that is bigger than a dime.

[quote name='sixersballernum3']DS! Top screen, of course.[/QUOTE]

Fo' sho', well at least until the DS LITE!! OH EM GEE!!

I like to play GBA games on a GBA SP2 or DS. But right now, my only choice is either my GBA SP1 or Gameboy Player. And I play GBA games mostly on my GBA SP1 because of the portability.

Please Note: The following is all MY opinion nothing more.

The micro sucks balls. The screen is WAY to small. I had it for a day and returned it. If you want to lose your eyesight go ahead and buy one. The DS is my handheld GBA game player of choice. Top screen. I used to think the SP was better but the controls are cramped once you play on the DS for awhile you realize how cramped they actually are. The DS is a bit heavier than the rest of the options but I never had a problem with the extra weight. It feels solid.

I'm a big fan of the SP2, but if I could get an original GBA as bright as the SP then that would be my platform of choice.

Micro is edged out only marginally because mine just hasn't been seeing a lot of love lately.

I prefer the miro for its screen and button layout. I like to use the DS because of the two speakers though the screen kinda sucks.

bread's done
Back