What Japanese games do you want localized here in the US?

Blue Dragon is already coming out later this year. I would like to see that one game with the giant bikini girl, I forgot what its called.

[quote name='JJSP']Wrestle Kingdom.[/quote]

hopefully w/ the extra ps2 characters, but i'm thinkin' almost any game we post here'll be a pipe dream:cry:

I would to see Zegapain, Oceechanbara Vorte X And Spectral Force 3 Come to the 360 in the U.S. I heard Good things about thoses games.

P.S. If anyone could could Give me there gamertag on Xbox so they can show me Around this website & stuff Because this is the first time ever posting something on a form, so I not even sure if I'm doing this right. My gamertag on live is the same on this form (RyuNinja1988

[quote name='Zoglog']There is only 1 answer here. Idolmaster. Alot of you are already listing titles that are coming to the states.[/quote]

wrestle kingdom won't... mostly jap wrestlers

[quote name='RyuNinja1988']I would to see Zegapain, Oceechanbara Vorte X And Spectral Force 3 Come to the 360 in the U.S. I heard Good things about thoses games.

P.S. If anyone could could Give me there gamertag on Xbox so they can show me Around this website & stuff Because this is the first time ever posting something on a form, so I not even sure if I'm doing this right. My gamertag on live is the same on this form (RyuNinja1988[/QUOTE]

Play "Zegapain" then announce your verdict. What shitty FPS clones are to gamers in the U.S. shitty Anime games are to gamers in Japan. Seriously DBZ UB 22 is fucking awful, it's pretty much a coaster.

[quote name='aniousjoe']hopefully w/ the extra ps2 characters, but i'm thinkin' almost any game we post here'll be a pipe dream:cry:[/QUOTE]

You want Brock Lesnar?

Anyway, I'm still waiting for N.U.D.E.

[quote name='Chuplayer']You want Brock Lesnar?

Anyway, I'm still waiting for N.U.D.E.[/QUOTE]

Not happening and the AI is sadly suppose to be lacking. For ONCE why can't some programmer get an AI program approximating the behavior of a human child RIGHT?! If you can't get it right then CANCEL the project and apply the finished work to something else! X-(

[quote name='Zoglog']There is only 1 answer here. Idolmaster. Alot of you are already listing titles that are coming to the states.[/QUOTE]
Definitely. Idolm@ster has me for the breast-rubbing alone.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Definitely. Idolm@ster has me for the breast-rubbing alone.[/QUOTE]

wow, I don't think I've ever seen such a blunt admission of being a pedo outside of 4chan. :lol:

2-D Fighters like KOF XI and Fist of the North Star.

Edit: Did not see this was in the 360 forum but if any 2-D Fighters were brought over to 360 that would be good. Just need a good arcade stick or a controller converter.

[quote name='aniousjoe']wrestle kingdom won't... mostly jap wrestlers[/quote]Yeah, Kobashi, Misawa, Muta, Nagata, Morishima, they don't exactly have American appeal.

[quote name='spidey']Railfan

Yes, I'm serious.[/QUOTE]
Didn't realize that was on the 360 in Japan. Only ever heard it talked about by CheapyD for the PS3.

I honestly can't think of a any Japanese 360 games that haven't been given a US release date that I want to see come over. I'm curious to play Vampire Rain and Onechanbara Vortex out of morbid curiosity and Trusty Bell looks interesting, but like I said they're all already on their way over. I suppose I'd give that Square game a look in hopes they support the 360 more, even though that's not very likely.

[quote name='graf1k']I honestly can't think of a any Japanese 360 games that haven't been given a US release date that I want to see come over. I'm curious to play Vampire Rain and Onechanbara Vortex out of morbid curiosity and Trusty Bell looks interesting, but like I said they're all already on their way over. I suppose I'd give that Square game a look in hopes they support the 360 more, even though that's not very likely.[/QUOTE]

I don't know. If EnixSquare puts out more experimental stuff on the 360 like Sylpheed I wouldn't mind as we might get a great cult game out of the deal. Look at Tobal, a friend of mine thought #2 was the best 3D fighting game made at the time of it's release.

[quote name='PyroGamer']Didn't realize that was on the 360 in Japan. Only ever heard it talked about by CheapyD for the PS3.[/QUOTE]

Whoops, jumped into the topic without reading which subforum it is on.

As for 360 games, probably Oneechanbara Vortex (who doesn't like bikini clad women killing zombies?) and A-Train HX (not that graphically impressive but building a railroad systems seems like fun)..

[quote name='spidey']Whoops, jumped into the topic without reading which subforum it is on.

As for 360 games, probably Oneechanbara Vortex (who doesn't like bikini clad women killing zombies?) and A-Train HX (not that graphically impressive but building a railroad systems seems like fun)..[/QUOTE]

LOL, I did the same exact thing, hence my Mother 3 suggestion. I came from the front page and just assumed it was in the general gaming forum.

[quote name='VanillaGorilla']Yeah, Kobashi, Misawa, Muta, Nagata, Morishima, they don't exactly have American appeal.[/QUOTE]
:drool:

Mmmm, Burning Hammer.

If they just subbed Idolmaster and released it LE and all (I want the figures) they'd have an instant sale from me.

but oh boy they'd have to take out the breast rubbing which would kill it lol

[quote name='JJSP']:drool:

Mmmm, Burning Hammer.[/quote]If they found a way to put huge, animated images on the front of a box, they could put Kobashi giving Misawa an Exploder Suplex off the top rope onto the floor on the box, and it would sell a million copies.

bread's done
Back