What kind of Car do u drive??

pimpinc333

CAGiversary!
Feedback
107 (100%)
Hey i just wanted to know what kind of cars do CheapAssGamers Drive.....Post make model and year and also a pic if possible THX

83 Toyota Camry with 18" chrome dubs, a koenig adjustable spoiler, Cherry Bomb tunable muffler, Alpine 10 disc changer, custom Kameleon paint job, all velvet interior. 243,XXX miles and still tickin.

Here's my PS1 set up in my camry
418794_6_full.jpg

92 Civic Hatch, with a JDM b16a engine swap, Trust Catback Exhaust updgrade, AEM Cold air intake, Integra interrior Swap+ Gsr Wheels. Outside looks like crap do to my current videogame funding+ dental bills

i have a red 1992 chrysler lebaron convertible. it's a decent car, but i they are kind of like the convertibles for people who can't afford nice ones. i could afford a nicer one, but honestly i don't really want to.

if you've ever seen "run ronnie run", it's the exact same car that terry twillstein drives before him and ronnie become rich and famous. once they get their money, though, he upgrades to a nicer car.

to jdpimp:
that's kind of neat, but if i had that i'm sure it wouldn't be in my car for very long.

I drive a 2000 Chrysler Cirrus 17 inch MR7's with Wanli 215/45/17ZR Low Profile Tires, Custom made grill, Custom done clear corners, Alpine speakers all around(6x9 Alpine Type R and Alpine Type R 6.5 Comp Kit of the sides) Pioneer 300.00 dollar head unit, and thats all for now in about 2 months ill get my body kit for it. Check out my car pics here....

http://community.webshots.com/album/135529058oMDXku?938
[/img]

i have a 2002 saturn sl2. this is my second saturn. my lease is up in a year, i think I am going to try a honda next time.

[quote name='cag1000']2003 BMW 323i loaded
got everyone beat "so far" maybe even the S200
and 2003 hummer if thats true[/quote]
Is this a contest?

wrx.JPG

2002 Subaru Impreza
3" Turbo back, Greddy Exhaust, ECUtek tuned (300+hp), STi suspension, BBS wheels/Pirelli P-Zeros, Sparco Torino Seats, V1 :) kinda old pic from last summer

I drive a 94 Pontiac Sunbird. The interor sucks on it, and the passanger side seat is screwy, but mechanically it's in great shape and it's got good gas milage. So I'm happy.

2003 BMW 323i loaded
got everyone beat "so far" maybe even the S200
and 2003 hummer if thats true

I don't think this thread was meant to be a pissing/dick-length contest. But if you want to make it into one, that Impreza would take my S2000, and my S2000 would easily take a 323i.

Nice Impreza by the way. My buddy has a 2004 WRX wagon and he just added a Cobb Stage 2 setup to it. Very nice indeed.

EDIT: Oh, maybe you meant "beat" by cost. In that case, you can be the winner LOL. :roll:

I don't drive (14), but my mom drives a 2002 Ford F-150. When I do get my license, my aunt is giving me her 97' Acura, which runs quite nice.

1997 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4x4

1991 Eagle Talon TSi - Pretty much stock right now with the exception of a cold air intake.

But soon I plan on adding a turbo-back 3" mandrel bent exhaust, Autometer Boost Gauge, EGT gauge, a manual boost controller, upgrading my fuel system, adding a Supra side-mount intercooler, upgrading my clutch and get some better intercooler piping. After some tuning, I plan to start taking it out to the racetrack to see what she can do. I bet I'll easily be close or over 300hp.

Also, I have two Sony 12" subs I still need to install in it. My cheap ass bought this car for $1,000 last October with only about 113K miles and in pretty good condition.

[quote name='bugg33']2002 Subaru Impreza
3" Turbo back, Greddy Exhaust, ECUtek tuned (300+hp), STi suspension, BBS wheels/Pirelli P-Zeros, Sparco Torino Seats, V1 :) kinda old pic from last summer[/quote]

Ohhhh, I really love the WRXs. I think of them as modern day DSMs. When I pay off my Jeep, I've been thinking of buying me a Rex. But at the same time, I think of the money I'd be paying on it and what I could do to my Talon with that money. I could turn the Talon into a 400hp beast easily!

lol i said that just to encite responses and madness guess it worked

oh by the way im sure the imprezza and s2000 would take a 323i
but dragracing isnt part of everyday driving
mine is just plain more expensive and looks better
lol :)
plus its a girly magnet lol
and its not even the 330ci loaded that i wanted but was sold out and impossible to find with the color and packages i wanted in a 2003 model

1992 Honda Accord EX
137000+ miles; needs an oil change (1400 miles overdue).
Leather interior, too hot in the summer; too cold in the winter :(
Once, had it lowered with only 4.25 inches of ground clearence. Now my underside is pretty scratched up.
Broken into like six times; Air bag stolen.

On a side note, how many of y'all are still paying monthly payments on your whips? And what is your insurance costing you?
Paid mine off 4 years ago, and averaged $385 for car, and $275 for insurance, monthly. Now, I only pay $112 for insurance (only liability).

Well, I don't drag race either. But the Impreza and S2000 will outhandle a 3-series in the corners too.

Looks are always going to be subjective. I like the 3-series, but everybody and their mother has one around my neighborhood, I have gotten tired of them. Still, you can't go wrong with one...

As for more expensive...like I said, that would NEVER be in my criteria for judging a car. That is purely "bling-bling" thinking, and you are fine by me to take the crown in that category.

[quote name='secretvampire']

Well, I don't drag race either. But the Impreza and S2000 will outhandle a 3-series in the corners too.

Looks are always going to be subjective. I like the 3-series, but everybody and their mother has one around my neighborhood, I have gotten tired of them. Still, you can't go wrong with one...[/quote]

I can't believe you guys keep leaving out the Talon in those remarks. Name another modern car that has a better bang for its buck. Most 1st generation turbo DSMs can be had for less than $3,000 and are easily 300hp beasts. You guys certainly have the nicer cars according to most people, but to me, DSMs are really really great cars.

I drive a red 98 chevy truck with a cadilac escalde conversion body kit and air ride system and shaved door and tailgate with one alpine flip screen and dvd player with a gamecube and it sitting on 23in giovanna rims wraped in nitto 305/40/23 lowpro tires and also two 15in subs with 1 sony 1000watt amp

[quote name='Grave_Addiction'][quote name='secretvampire']

Looks are always going to be subjective. I like the 3-series, but everybody and their mother has one around my neighborhood, I have gotten tired of them. Still, you can't go wrong with one...[/quote]

I can't believe you guys keep leaving out the Talon in those remarks. Name another modern car that has a better bang for its buck. Most 1st generation turbo DSMs can be had for less than $3,000 and are easily 300hp beasts. You guys certainly have the nicer cars according to most people, but to me, DSMs are really really great cars.[/quote]

You do realize that they are talking about the cars they own not what car is the best bang for the buck.

bread's done
Back