What kind of music makes you get up and dance?

[quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']None. I hate (fast) dancing basically because I can't. :D[/quote]

anyone can dance so dont say you can, when I first started skanking and swing dancing I sucked, but now Im pretty good

[quote name='SneakyPenguin']Disco. I just can't help it. When disco comes on, I begin to dance.[/quote]

W0rd disco owns

Any fast song..... Although I wouldn't call my dancing real dancing. Its more of a skip/hop/jump/get high kinda thing.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Disco. I just can't help it. When disco comes on, I begin to dance.[/quote]

W0rd disco owns[/quote]

I HATE disco. Actually, hate is too kind of a word. I loathe disco. but if it comes on, I WILL dance.

[quote name='SneakyPenguin'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='SneakyPenguin']Disco. I just can't help it. When disco comes on, I begin to dance.[/quote]

W0rd disco owns[/quote]

I HATE disco. Actually, hate is too kind of a word. I loathe disco. but if it comes on, I WILL dance.[/quote]

I dont hate any form of music, and I happen too think disco is really good

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777'][quote name='x0thedeadzone0x']None. I hate (fast) dancing basically because I can't. :D[/quote]

anyone can dance so dont say you can, when I first started skanking and swing dancing I sucked, but now Im pretty good[/quote]

Ahahaha. Ha. You're funny. No, really.
I. Can't. Dance. :D And i don't wanna learn either... Slow dancing? That's fine. Anything else? Just... no. Back away in horror if you EVER see me "dancing" anywhere.

...Besides, if I ever learned to fast dance I would be too embarassed to go out dancing in a club/some public place.

EDIT: There is one kind of music i hate. Country. I despise those yodeling countrymen. I'm sorry if you're a country fan, but refer to the aliens reactions in Mars Attacks! And you'll have a pretty good understanding of how I react to country. :twisted:

the only dancing i know how to do is swing, so it goes without saying that the music i danced to was...horrible.

I will dance (badly) to anything 'cause in the right mood, in the right setting it's realy fun.

What makes me want to get up and dance is Industrial Music. Not all, but the dancier stuff. My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, for example. A lot of what's considered New Wave is realy fun too.

none.

I've never danced, unless you count the square dqancing class in 5th grade P.E. I don't. But it's still the most contact i've ever had with a female.

conscious female.

[quote name='DenisDFat']none.

I've never danced, unless you count the square dqancing class in 5th grade P.E. I don't. But it's still the most contact i've ever had with a female.

conscious female.[/quote]

:rofl:

You crack me up sometimes.

when i start to "dance", people usually laugh or say "wtf is he doing?" so i dont dance anymore, unless its grindin. but i wouldnt call that dancing, its more like sex with ur clothes on.

I can dance to anything. I prefer hardcore industrial techno to really get me into a frenzy. But house, hip-hop, rock, or whatever..even disco.

My former chem teacher who was an old lady used to dance to the kids' music and when people were all, "look at her dancing!" she would be, " That's not dancin', that's what I call wigglin'"

My feelings about dancing can best be expressed in this exchange between Jerry & his date on an episode of Seinfeld:

Keri: Ready to go?

Jerry: All set. I can't believe I'm going dancing.

Keri: You don't go that often?

Jerry: No, hardly ever.

Keri: Why is that?

Jerry: Because it's so stupid! Shall we?

CaboWabo.....every time you post i think of sammy Hagar and his damn TEQUILA
sammy-bio.jpg

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I dont hate any form of music[/quote]

that's just silly.

anyways, i don't dance, i refuse to dance, but when i listen to the fairly recent record by the eagles of death metal, i think to myself, "if i were to dance, i would dance to this. but i don't dance, so i won't."

[quote name='thatstoobad'][quote name='Nirvanaguy777']I dont hate any form of music[/quote]

that's just silly.

anyways, i don't dance, i refuse to dance, but when i listen to the fairly recent record by the eagles of death metal, i think to myself, "if i were to dance, i would dance to this. but i don't dance, so i won't."[/quote]

why is that silly, all music is good in one way or another, every style takes some level of talent and effort.

the first thing i wanted to post in here was.. would you even dance even with music that make you want to dance.. har har.. anyhow anymusic with a good beat is good for dancing..for me.. i dance to any music as long as the beat is good and "poppy".. i think mostly hip hop and trance makes me want to dance

I like to dance alot but mostly to reggae, hiphop and baltimore club (no jokes please). I'm pretty good at droppin it like its hot.

[quote name='Nirvanaguy777']why is that silly, all music is good in one way or another, every style takes some level of talent and effort.[/quote]

no, not all music is good in one way or another. there's actually a lot of music out there that sucks. although i don't really expect to share opinions on music with everyone, i would like to think that everyone can admit that some bands suck and should break up before they make any more sonic poop. you don't like every movie that comes out, do you? it's the same thing.

and as far as styles, if you want to try to say you enjoy every style of music (even the bad ones) then go ahead, but i don't think someone who uses the name "nirvanaguy" should be implying that he likes techno.

anyways, i can add that if i were to dance, i would probably be listening to rocket from the crypt while doing so, but as i previously stated:

[quote name='thatstoobad']i don't dance[/quote]

bread's done
Back