What Kind Of shoes are YOU wearing? -100% Pollalicious-

I wear boots in the fall/winter months. This year I have some white Timberlands. I've never owned a pair of Timberlands, but they are the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

I wear mostly basic $5 sandals when I go to school or the store. Might be a bad idea though, since I just recently I recently had the nail of my small toe come off a few days ago.:cry:

[quote name='Stoneage']If this be spam, I summon Mars, the God of War to kill this thread until you die from it.

Mr. Holst.[/quote]
Na, Just the only pictur ei could find with out going to the not 56k friendly ultra long loading time Nike SB flash site.

How can there be no New Balance when they seem to be the shoes of nerds everywhere.

That said, I almost always wear Rockports.

How can Converse not be on there. I think everyone has about 8 pairs of those, all black. And normally without laces.

[quote name='Strell']How can Converse not be on there. I think everyone has about 8 pairs of those, all black. And normally without laces.[/quote]
Converse sucks.

I wear Airwalks.

None shoes.

I can't stand wearing socks (thankfully in GA I don't have to wear socks too often), and I'm not huge on wearing shoes either. When I step in the house, off they come.

[quote name='captainfrizo']I wear Adidas shoes and Rainbow flip-flops when it gets warm.[/quote]
At the same time? That's hard to do.

[quote name='Strell']How can Converse not be on there. I think everyone has about 8 pairs of those, all black. And normally without laces.[/QUOTE] I wore my all black chucks today. :lol:

I don't wear shoes in the house though, so I'm currently (and for the last 8 hours or so) not wearing any.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'] so I'm currently (and for the last 8 hours or so) not wearing any.[/QUOTE]

Hawt.

I am almost not old enough for this conversation.

Except that I am.

My preferred brand tends to be KSwiss as I know that they always have designs that I find appealing and my size stays perfect with them. I can just go to any store, pick up my size in whatever product of theirs and be done with it. Plus the carry wide (if I can find it). Right now I'm wearing some cheapie Reeboks that I got from Sam's Club.

diadora's bjorn borg elite tennis shoe, red and white. check em out, so hott. at this point, i can't see myself switching to a different shoe for a long while. i'm either wearin those, or brown quiksilver flip flops. yea, i'm THAT cool.

I have Nike and Adidas, but voted Adidas since that's what I had on most recently.

I have a pair of Nike Shox TR cross trainers, white and black.
Also a pair of Adidas T-Mac 2's, all black, and a 3 year old pair of Adidas Superstar in white patent leather, no longer looking very white.

Other! Wearing L.L. Bean branded slip on things right now, for brand I'd say they are Merrel type knock offs. My other main shoes are a pair of New Balance sneakers, and a pair of semi-dressy Rockports.

[quote name='guinaevere']None shoes.

I can't stand wearing socks (thankfully in GA I don't have to wear socks too often), and I'm not huge on wearing shoes either. When I step in the house, off they come.[/quote]

Awesome, I have always believed women should be barefoot,pregnant and in the kitchen J/K.

Reebok for athletic shoes. I used to wear Nikes almost exclusively, but their newer styles just don't seem to fit me as well. For boots and dress shoes I'm not brand-loyal.

I'm wearing these right now:
max90_blk_stlth_wht_5.jpg

For work I wear steel toe boots that I got a Sears for $35.

3 pairs of Air Stabs
3 pairs of Air Force 1s
a pair of Dunk High NL
a pair of court forces
a pair of bapestas
a pair of pumas
a pair of sacunys
a pair of asics
2 pairs of 574s
a pair of 675s

Reebok Pumps silver/black

The real lazy man's shoe, since you just slip your foot in and as you walk they inflate to fit your foot.

I'm wearing Johnston & Murphy's right now... of course I am at work so nice leather shoes are kind of required... At home I have a pair of Reebok cross trainiers I bought in 2002. They are kind of dirty but they do the job.

Adidas A3 mostly. I forget the model name, but theyre awesome. I also have two pairs of these Adidas SuperStar 2Gs:
adida29693_lg.jpg

Best shoes i've ever owned.

Also have a pair of these for the summer:

reef_lthr_smthy_sandals.jpg

Love those too.

bread's done
Back