what kind of shoes do CAG wear?

[quote name='Mishimaryu']Adidas, Nike?[/quote]

Umm . . . no.

converse0al.jpg

:cool:

I think they're New Balance... I can't be too picky since Size 15 shoes are pretty damn hard to find.

[quote name='BlueWingX']I think they're New Balance... I can't be too picky since Size 15 shoes are pretty damn hard to find.[/quote]

New Balance here also, though mine are only size 14.

Been wearing the same vans for 4 years now, everyone keeps telling me to throw em out but no way these bad boys are staying on my feet until I have to brake out the duct tape (they still got some grip left damn it!). I've been a Van's guy, and I say it's blasphemy to pay over 50 bucks for a pair of sneakers. I did manage to get my hands on a pair of the space invader limited vans, those are staying in the closet until these die.

Well, you're just like a club fag wearing Doc Martens
Get a pair of chukas or some checkerboard slip-ons
Worship Jeff Spicoli not Chris Cornell
Get a pair of Vans or God will send you to Hell
To Hell
You think Doc Martens are the coolest invention
Since someone sliced a loaf of bread in someone else's kitchen
The plain truth is that you just plain suck
So why should I tell you not to waste a hundred bucks?

Vans in my head
Vans on my feet
My sole is on the ground when I'm walking down the street
2, 3, 4!
Don't wear no Doc Martens
Can't wear no Birkenstocks
Just a crummy old pair of chuka boots and a smelly old pair of socks

If you want to wear them you dont have to ride a skateboard
You can even wear them with a pair of old cords
Someonell probably tell you that they're not in trend
Just tell them thats the reason why you dont have any friends
No friends
I don't wanna hear about alternative footwear
And I dont wanna hear about your new hair-do
I don't give a shit about you stupid motherfuckers
'Cause I just wanna get a pair of olive green chukas!

Vans in my head
Vans on my feet
My sole is on the ground when I'm walking down the street
2, 3, 4!
Don't wear no Doc Martens
Can't wear no Birkenstocks
Just a crummy old pair of chuka boots and a smelly old pair of socks
--The Suicide Machines, 'The Vans Song'

I usually just go with whatever looks coolest and feels best to me. I'm also partial to those Adidas sandals with the little spikey things, I wish I could still find them in orange and black, SF Giants colors, my pair is beat to hell and all I can find now are black and white.

2 pairs of 574 New Balances (one is old, one not so old)
pair of Rockport boots
pair of Birkenstock Clogs and sandals (I am a sucker for my Birks, as they are awesome, well worth $100)
and some dress shoes I have no clue who made, but know they hurt my feet

Bostonian's and Nunn Bush for work
Nike for sports
Asics for exercise
Adidas, Vans for casual
Timberland boots for the wintery mix (ahh..the wintery mix)

[quote name='CaseyRyback']...and some dress shoes I have no clue who made, but know they hurt my feet[/quote]

If you wear them alot, get a good pair. I dropped $150 on mine and my feet love them. My first pair was a cheap $30 pair that tore my feet up.

[quote name='bignick'][quote name='CaseyRyback']...and some dress shoes I have no clue who made, but know they hurt my feet[/quote]

If you wear them alot, get a good pair. I dropped $150 on mine and my feet love them. My first pair was a cheap $30 pair that tore my feet up.[/quote]

I have only worn them twice, and both times my ankles end up bleeding. I am just thankful I never have to dress up

I got a pair of Reebok running shoes and Addidas Football Spikes both Brand New on Ebay for $32.00 for both pairs(not $32 each). Type in Shoebacca in at Ebay and search title and description.

i got all kinds or shoes i got
2 pair of lowtop uptowns
1 tims field boots
1 vasquesz
jordans iv
jordans v
revolutions
air bounds
black hightop uptowns
always got to look fresh for every occiasion
and to pairs or shoes which i hardly ever wear. bout them for like 150 a piece

size eleven adidas superstars, white with black stripes... orginal :roll:

and some pimp birkenstocks for the summerish time

I wear L.L. Bean mocs most of the time. Cheap and comfortable. I only wear them with long pants/jeans though. When I need to be a bit dressier I have a pair of Rockports. Not too expensive (think it was $100 on sale) and also very comfortable.

I also have
A pair of weird mocs with laces (not sure of the brand - might be Columbia)
Addidas superstar hightops I got for $20 I think
Birkenstock sandals (got them at a going out of business sale for pretty cheap)
Gore-tex boots (these were kind of pricey for me)
Cheapish Wolverine work boots
Teva Sandals (picked em up on clearance for cheap) - have 2 different styles
Born leather boots - these are pretty nice though I seldomly wear them. Got them on clearance.
Black Wing Tips I've had for a long time and that I only wear to weddings/funerals/graduations/etc.

Also have a few pair of Chuck All-Stars, but I haven't worn them in quite a while. I used to wear Chucks all the time (until a pair would wear through the bottom and I'd sometimes duct tape the sole to get a few more weeks wear.)

I'd like to get a pair of suede low top pumas. Black with a white Puma signature stripe on the side. Had a pair like that and wore them until they had holes in the soles.

oh, i have some ll bean boots too, for outdoorsy type stuff...

i like 10 minutes away from the original L.L. bean store, in freeport maine LMAO! cheap stuff for everyone!

I got a good 30 pairs shoes. everything from airwalks, adidas, nikes, adio, converse, genetic, timberland, gbx, phobi, and1, royal elastics, lugz, pumas. I cant even remember them all right now

Depends. Anywhere from adidas, Nike, Florsheims, Hush Puppies, or Clarks. Everyone should have a pair of Clarks. Damn comfortable. And a pair of custom made Italian shoes. You don't even know you're wearing shoes.

bread's done
Back