What kind of video card can I get(system specs inside)

Nomar1245

CAGiversary!
*=*=*=*-EDIT-*=*=*=*
Is there a differecne between a video card and a graphics card? If there is then it may be a graphics card that I really need.
*=*=*=*-EDIT-*=*=*=*

Hey,

I know there is already a thread about video cards, and even one on the front page, but I have different specs, although I am looking for similar guidelines.

Basically I am trying to get my computer ready for school. I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate, and I am getting a new hard drive as well.

I would like to be able to play some games but I don't play PC games very often(maybe because my computer wouldn't support most of the new ones.)

Anyway here are my specs, and thanks for any help.

System1.jpg

System2.jpg

I really don't need ram. Everything actually runs quite smoothly. Somehow it seems to be smoother on this laptop with vista than it did with XP.

I posted in dells forums to see if one of there tech people could give me an answer.

[quote name='Nomar1245']*=*=*=*-EDIT-*=*=*=*
Is there a differecne between a video card and a graphics card? If there is then it may be a graphics card that I really need.
*=*=*=*-EDIT-*=*=*=*

Hey,

I know there is already a thread about video cards, and even one on the front page, but I have different specs, although I am looking for similar guidelines.

Basically I am trying to get my computer ready for school. I just upgraded to Vista Ultimate, and I am getting a new hard drive as well.

I would like to be able to play some games but I don't play PC games very often(maybe because my computer wouldn't support most of the new ones.)

Anyway here are my specs, and thanks for any help.

System1.jpg

System2.jpg
[/QUOTE]
There is not much you are going to be able to do about your graphic solution.

You have a pretty good notebook, which will run many games...any games you are interested in? Search my site to see if you can run them.

Again, sorry to break it to you...but you are stuck with that Video Card inside your notebook.

bread's done
Back