What kinds of stuff do you add when you eat popcorn?

alucard8319

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
What kinds of stuff do you add when you eat popcorn? Spices, hot sauce, strange recipes... etc.

I usually eat the stuff with some tobasco sauce or hot cheetos.

When I get popcorn at the movies, it always comes salted and they ask how much butter I want. That's pretty much it for me.

I do enjoy some tabasco sauce on my popcorn. I used to make a mixture of butter, salt, pepper, and tabasco that was really good. Maybe I'll bring some tabasco with me to work tomorrow ;)

[quote name='jesta2817']Ever have that Orville Redenbacher Cinnabon popcorn?

That has to be one of the greatest uses for frosting ever[/QUOTE]

Oh god that sounds awesome. I love cinnamon/cinnamon buns.

[quote name='Mr. Anderson']My girlfriend puts yeast on her popcorn. Bleh.[/QUOTE]

My wife likes that too....Nutritional Yeast. It's actually not that bad. But, I usually stick to the basic stuff.

I sometimes pop a little in a brown paper bag with olive oil, salt, and pepper. Might add a little cayenne. Good and a lot cheaper than packaged microwave corn. There's nothing magical about the bags used for microwave popcorn, any bag works just as well. I've read that brown paper bags shouldn't be used in the microwave, but that's what Alton Brown uses so that's good enough for me. I have a feeling the site I read was really talking about the large bags they use for groceries. http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_11374,00.html

Got some Vermont white cheddar cheese powder as a gift that is also great on popcorn. But I'm not sure where I'd get any more once it's gone.

Yellow Mustard! You may be thinking "wtf" or "stfu" or even "omfg," but I tell you that it is delicious! Just pop your popcorn and use the mustard as a dip. I've never tried putting it on the seeds pre-pop, but I bet that's good too if you don't scorch it.

Dude, whatever, yeast (the cooking kind) is really good with popcorn.

And plain salted popcorn is GREAT with ice cream. For serious.

Depends on the type. If its in the microwave bag I get orvilles light butter and eat it as it comes.I do pour it into a bowl or plate cause I don't like getting my hands dirty.

If its the stuff you pop at home. I get the butter flavored popcorn salt the same stuff the movie theater uses, and cook it with that.
FLAVACOL%2035%20OZ%20CARTONS.jpg
You can get two big things like this around me for $5 and they last forever.

Damn, it's 1a.m. and now I'm hungry!

I remember they used to have popcorn with white chedder packet you dump in and shake up...I wish they still had that.

I used to love this stuff that Orville Redenbacher had that came with pour on cheese. It was probably horrible for me, but damn if it wasn't tasty.

[quote name='whoknows']Tootsie Rolls[/QUOTE]

I thought I was the only person who likes tootsie rolls with popcorn, its a great combonation.

bread's done
Back