what launch titles do you have/Plan on getting?

V

Virtua

I have Kameo and Condemned

I am for sure getting
Perfect Dark Zero
Quake 4

Im on the fence about Project Gotham 3 and Call of Duty 2.

Just too many good games!! CoD2 pisses me off with its 8 player online and PGR 3 looks great but I didn't get into pgr2 after loving the first project gotham. Plus its just another racer..

perfect dark zero...

ridge racer.. since it just went gold...

DOA 4.. a week later..

damn I'm broke..

COD2.. decided not too.. 8 player... rental 1st. online gaming is where it's at...

Perfect Dark Zero Limited Edition
Need for Speed: Most Wanted
Peter Jackson's King Kong
Call of Duty 2
Quake 4
Condemned
Kameo
Dead or Alive 4

ridge racer doesn't look all that hot, i was interested, but i've played those games so much in the past.

[quote name='jer7583']ridge racer doesn't look all that hot, i was interested, but i've played those games so much in the past.[/QUOTE]

I didn't like the past ridge racer games... even tho I tryed! but the PSP version changed all that...

can't get enuff of the drifting and car goin completely side-ways!...

I'll admit... the graphic didn't look all that good in the videos.. we'll see..

Well, I have Condemned: Criminal Origins, Perfect Dark Zero (Limited Edition, or whatever the shit they're calling it) and The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion on preorder.

If at all possible, I'll swing by GameCrazy a little later today and scope out what titles they have. I glanced at them yesterday and all I can remember them having was Need for Speed and a couple of other titles (GUN, THAW) and some other ports.

I've got Kameo right now, I'll get PD0 when it comes out. I'm considering PGR3 and COD2. Then I'll get DOA4 when it comes out.

I've got PGR 3 right now, but I'll definitely be getting Perfect Dark (regular edition, whenever it finally ships). I'm also really tempted to get Call of Duty, NFS Most Wanted, and Kameo, but I'll probably wait for price drops on those.

None, not until I see some price drops. The only games I'd consider picking up right now are Kameo, or Perfect Dark Zero because they're $49.99, but no way am I spending $59.99 on a video. Until then I'm going to play some of the games on the backwards compatible list.

-NFS:MW (free Mt Dew)
-Kameo
-Perfect Dark Zero CE
-Nba Live 06
-Quake 4
-Madden 06
-extra wireless controller
-1 play and charge kit

CAN'T WAIT TILL TOMORROW, THANK YOU MT DEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D I'm going today to get everything but Kameo which I already have. :D

Yeah i considered getting tiger woods because i haven't played a TW game since 2004, but i can't give EA money for a pretty port of an xbox game. Condemned and Quake 4 are ones I'm willing to pay the $60 for.. plus its money made on ebay, i never feel bad about spending that.. lol.

Hmm... Don't know yet. Since I'm short on cash I just might ebay my Xbox if the demand is high. Otherwise, Condemned might be the first game I buy since Oblivion was delayed.

[quote name='Maynard']i better see more people buying condemned. Shady your getting condemned you foo foo. :D[/QUOTE]

LOL what up foo foo you? It was right up there towards the top of my list but after seeing how short it was and thinking about it i'm just gonna get it from Gamefly. I keep reading it's like 12 hours tops on hard if you take your time and enjoy it/look for every last thing. I'll never play it again after I beat it, SO...... :cool:

[quote name='sononkyo']pdz
kameo
doa4

almost pgr3...but no porsche...andi dont like nfs:mw.[/QUOTE]

I think PGR3 does have Porsches.

Condemned, Perfect Dark Zero LE

Still thinking about getting a 3rd game, debating between PGR3, Kameo, NFS Most Wanted, or Nba 2K6

Kameo
Project Gotham 3
Nhl 2k6
Nba 2k6
Condemed
Madden 06
Quake 4
Call of Duty 2
Perfect Dark Zero

And I still may get more

Paid off thus far:

Condemned
Quake 4
MAdden 06
Tiger Woods 06
Perfect Dark 0
Call of Duty 2

(GameRush will not let me pick up until 22nd)

I will probably get NBA 2K6, PGR3 and Kameo (eventually on that)

(And non-launch paid off)
Gears of War
The Outfit
Oblivion

I have Condemned: Criminal Origins.

Planning to get Perfect Dark: Zero, Kameo and either Project Gotham 3 or Call of Duty 2. Not sure which one yet.

I have retail of NBA 2K6, Amped 3, NHL 2K6, PGR 3, and Kameo. Have review code and expecting retail of Tiger and Need for Speed. Also expecting Live first thing Monday.

Hoping to wrangle a copy of Condemned and Full Auto, too.

DOA 4 is at least 3 weeks away, guys.

bread's done
Back