What 'Military Based' FPS do you play the Most?

Romis

CAGiversary!
Feedback
16 (100%)
What first-person shooter with a 'military related theme' do you find yourself most often playing? or feel has the largest online community still actively playing on PSN? The selections are primarily sequels except for 2 of course.

To those that participate thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
call of duty waw since its the only one i have. fun game though i hate that damn makin or malkin level very annoying. i mainly wanted it for that zombie game which is cool but shitty when you play with people who dont seem to understand how to work as a team. wouldnt mind trying kz2 and modern warefare 2 ( the commercial for it seemed awesome).

Somthing I've thought was one downside of COD series is the inability to choose what match you go into in multiplayer,
Example: I was playing COD:MW the other nite and it would be nice to be able to "pick" what game you go into (I'm a bit spoiled by games like Warhawk & UT3 I guess)

Got burnt out on CoD4 a while ago, so Killzone 2. Not a fan of the other games, R2 wasn't bad, but I don't have it anymore and I never played Socom.

BFBC! Don't play like regular regular but I still pop it in from time to time. It just has so much more variety than your standard fps'.

bread's done
Back