What old TV show/movie you were nostalgic for disappointed when seen as an adult?

[quote name='DestroVega']blasphemy![/QUOTE]

Just plain Yogurt. Ya hoid a me? Still a very funny movie. You expected great special effects? I wish Mel would make another movie, but time seems to be not on his side at this point. I liked him on the Comedians in Cars With Coffee, or whatever it is called.

May the Schwartz be with you........adorable.

Didn't Age Well
Movies:
Spaced Invaders - I loved that movie as a kid but I caught it about 6 months ago and I just about had a seizure at how bad it was.
Any Might Ducks Movie - I loved it as a kid, and in my defense not from a real hockey area so didn't know how full of shit they are. Watched them a year or so ago, just so bad.
TMNT II - I loved it as a kid but I saw it this past year but wow it's just so bad. Ninja-ninja RAP! Of course that gives me something really dumb to play on the jukebox at the bar. People like, what the hell is this shit.

TV Shows:
Saved by the Bell - I know I'm going to get flack on this but all of them (Good Morning Miss Bliss included) were just so bad. I was always watching it when I was younger but watching them it's just so bad.
Iron Man: The Animated Series - Along the lines with the complaints against X-men and Spider-man Fox Kids shows. Marvel's foray in to the cartoons was spotty at best during that time. Definitely didn't have the staying power of the DCAU. At least X-men had the opening song that is still stuck in my head to this day.
Seaquest DSV - So very bad. It's stuck with me because my dad and I watched it together when I was growing up (as well as ST:TNG, ST:DS9, Babylon 5) and I just included it in the times we spent together. Actually watching the show and it was terrible, especially season 3. How things get twisted around in memories. I'd say the fact I watched it with my dad really was what made me think it was good.

Surprisingly Aged Well
Movies:
Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure - I know it's not the best movie ever but it holds up and beyond the fashion I've shown it to some of my younger cousins and they love it.
Heavyweights/Camp Nowhere - Hear me out, while the story themselves are cliched and a definite drop in the bucket of all the kids movies in the early to mid 90's (Heavyweights, Rookie of the Year, Little Big League, etc.) but something about both of them were just very entertaining to me and still hold up fairly well. I attribute it to crazy Ben Stiller and Christopher Lloyd respectively.

TV Shows:
Rocko's Modern Life - Show was awesome and quite obvious about the adult humor/inuendo. Even more so watching it now. SPUNKY!!!!!
Tiny Toons/Animaniacs - Everyone knows this, no explanation needed but similar to the Rocko one.
Aaahh Real Monsters/Angry Beavers - Another set of awesome Nick shows, golden age, yadda yadda yadda.

[quote name='JP']Any Might Ducks Movie - I loved it as a kid, and in my defense not from a real hockey area so didn't know how full of shit they are. Watched them a year or so ago, just so bad.[/QUOTE]

Rembert Browne from Grantland would respectfully disagree.

bread's done
Back