What online multiplayer games would my girlfriend like?

Lazer77

CAGiversary!
Feedback
90 (100%)
She has gotten more and more into gaming the past couple years. I have to use her Xbox Live account now, because mine was hacked and there is a 3-4 week investigation going on, so I bought a month of gold for her account so I can play Gears of War 3. She never wanted gold, but now that it is there, what are some good cheap games that she may be able to play online?

The games that she has played and enjoyed recently: Absolutely loved Portal 2, Left 4 Dead 2. Then we also played Resident Evil 5, Gears of War 2, and Borderlands. She enjoyed Dead Island and LA Noire as well.

Do you guys have any good recommendations for her to play online? Something maybe less challenging and competitive.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you mentioned Portal 2, highley recommend The Orange Box as it has Half life 2 plus expansions,Portal,and Team Fortress 2. As for other good online competitive games,it varies on choice or if you don't mind,an older title like Perfect Dark Zero which i think may or may not have a lot of people playing though it's pretty fun especially on death match. Lost Planet Series are also a good checkout since their cheap as well. Hope this helps

Don't do it! It's a trap! Seriously, on the DL, I know someone who knows someone who's wife got into it. Made a freinds list... long story short left her hubby for one of the "friends" (p.s. the friend was a chica! a manly chica but a chica nunthaless) :???:

[quote name='dubldave']Don't do it! It's a trap! Seriously, on the DL, I know someone who knows someone who's wife got into it. Made a freinds list... long story short left her hubby for one of the "friends" (p.s. the friend was a chica! a manly chica but a chica nunthaless) :???:[/QUOTE]

Which game?

Call of duty series hit a lowdown as their lacking anything new with series. It's basically a point and click shooter series that's overhyped.

My girlfriend likes call of duty black ops cause of zombies. Yea, shes not been playing with me lately and more with her other friends. :/

bread's done
Back