What program could i use to upload ringtones to my v3 razr?

ericx

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
What program could i use to upload ringtones to my v3 razr? Also, will the usb cable that came with my ti 84 plus work with my phone? The usb cable fits perfectly in my phone. Thanks for any help.

84pse_usbcable.jpg

you need the Official program from Motorola or there is some progs that do it too you can pay monthy or by rington or by year, anyways I got some facts for Razr

Facts for Razr:

-it's keyboard dies after 6 months
-the screen get's so much dust behind it you cant see what time it is
-Worst phone in China(they pretty much give it out for free that's why it's so popular here(hehehe very sad...)

Good facts:

Siemnens phones are know to be the most best cell phones in the world!FACTT

[quote name='Sejad']you need the Official program from Motorola or there is some progs that do it too you can pay monthy or by rington or by year, anyways I got some facts for Razr

Facts for Razr:

-Worst phone in China(they pretty much give it out for free that's why it's so popular here(hehehe very sad...)

Good facts:

Siemnens phones are know to be the most best cell phones in the world!FACTT[/quote]

Don't go telling me shit like that! I literally just ordered the Razr 1 hour ago... Your 'facts' make me a sad panda.

[quote name='jeffreyjrose']Don't go telling me shit like that! I literally just ordered the Razr 1 hour ago... Your 'facts' make me a sad panda.[/quote]

Ok I take it back because I am jelous.......I wish I had CheapyD's phone!!!!

[quote name='Sejad']you need the Official program from Motorola or there is some progs that do it too you can pay monthy or by rington or by year, anyways I got some facts for Razr

Facts for Razr:

Good facts:

Siemnens phones are know to be the most best cell phones in the world!FACTT[/QUOTE]

I've had my Razr for a year now and I haven't had a single problem with the keyboard.

The dust IS definetly a problem though. Its only on the outer screen that displays the time/caller ID but it does get a lot of dust trapped under it. Its also not as noticable when the backlight turns on but is nearly unreadable otherwise.

I don't think its the worst phone in the world but its certainly not perfect. The size, for me, was the biggest advantage. Its nice and small so it can easily fit in your pocket without having an unsightly bulge.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Its nice and small so it can easily fit in your pocket without having an unsightly bulge.[/quote] i've had an unsightly bulge in my pocket ever since puberty.

[quote name='thagoat']i've had an unsightly bulge in my pocket ever since puberty.[/QUOTE]

You might have problems if your bulge is iisolated and located on the side of your leg...

i have the razr almost a year also. the time i got it they dont have it released in america yet. i got the singapore import. it came with everything. it came with a nice smooth leather case, the software cd which includes the upload ringtones program, a nice useless accessory which hangs on the side of the phone, and usb cable. i got the whole thing for $90. and after $50 rebate, i got it total of $40. TAX FREE from Chinatown!! T-Mobile service. im almost done with my 1yr contract. so after that im closing the account. way too much ppl having the same phone. i started hating it during the summer cause almost everyone got it. everyday i see ppl holding it.

The Razor is just a Startac without the bulging battery on the front. I only got it because I only like flip phones and its ultra thin. Other then that my Razor suck service and options wise. It's almost become the new Ipod the way this thing gets upgraded every few months.

Facts for Razr:

Good facts:

Siemnens phones are know to be the most best cell phones in the world!FACTT[/QUOTE]

I've had my razr for about a year and haven't had any problems with it. As long as you're not a complete ass with the phone it's perfectly fine. No dust problems whatsoever, no keyboard problems. All it takes to clean is a wipe down with a soft cloth every now and then - and that's something that you should do with all phones.

Anyhow, I've uploaded quite a few things onto my phone using http://www.mobstorage.com

Mobile Phone tools is super shitty. Could not get it to work for any 3 of my Motorola phones.

If you have T-Mobile, I highly recommend the T-Mobile SDA. Loving it more than any other phone I've had. Super easy to make ringtones for and the internet is super fast on it. It's like super!!

bread's done
Back